FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications (on F profiles)

Verifications (on F profiles)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new, so apologies in advance if this has already been addressed...

I notice women display verifications from guys where the guy goes on to explain in great detail how he fucked her within an inch of her life etc...

Now, i'm a little baffled...not so much by the guy's words, we only do what you allow us to...but the fact women display these same words so?

I'm an open minded guy and I speak for myself but cant help find it a little off putting to see a 'lady' happy to be spoken of like that?

I'd love if some of the ladies in question spoke up and gave me sone insight as opposed to those who agree with me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm new, so apologies in advance if this has already been addressed...

I notice women display verifications from guys where the guy goes on to explain in great detail how he fucked her within an inch of her life etc...

Now, i'm a little baffled...not so much by the guy's words, we only do what you allow us to...but the fact women display these same words so?

I'm an open minded guy and I speak for myself but cant help find it a little off putting to see a 'lady' happy to be spoken of like that?

I'd love if some of the ladies in question spoke up and gave me sone insight as opposed to those who agree with me

"

Mine don't say that. says a lot about me and how they felt I assume

You can't edit a veri, it's all or nothing! So if you want to display it, and people seem to think you are fake if you have no veris, you have no choice, all or nothing!

Wide selection of tastes and preferences here. Keep an open mind and try not to be judgmental. Push your boundaries and you will see things differently. Push people's buttons and prepare for the consequences.

If it puts you off don't ask to fuck them

I also dislike very graphic verifications. I do not encourage them or give them and do not display those I have to the general public. My veri's are just that- verification of meeting someone. The rest is private.

Some of them are truly gruesome. I would not show one that revealed any actual details of acts performed. Some things are best left to the imagination

"If it puts you off don't ask to fuck them "

Thanks for the advice

Personally I don't take much notice of verifications. I don't care who writes what about whom or what they display. I orchestrate my own sexual experiences the way I want them

"I also dislike very graphic verifications. I do not encourage them or give them and do not display those I have to the general public. My veri's are just that- verification of meeting someone. The rest is private."

"Some of them are truly gruesome. I would not show one that revealed any actual details of acts performed. Some things are best left to the imagination "

imagine what you see on a profile is a 2d representation of a person(s), now imagine a little deeper, and think about them in 3d...take off the 3d glasses as that is still 2d!

now meet them in person and make your judgements then.

"If it puts you off don't ask to fuck them

Thanks for the advice "

always available if you need any more

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Peoples profiles and what they choose to show on them are reflections of themselves and as has been said of what is reflected isn't for you it's best to move on.

As to why women choose to show graphic verifications I don't know but if that pleases them and the people who leave them there are two happy people on fab .

Do you feel that these women shouldn't be doing it and if so why?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks for the advice

always available if you need any more "

can I have some?

Each to their own but personally I loathe vulgarity be it in usernames, profile text or in this case verifications.

But like attracts like and all this information is just another filter. Message the profiles you are attracted to or interested in, ignore those that you aren't. It's really that simple

There are , believe it or not , plenty of women who happily use the site for their own reasons .

Some of them love nsa sex , bukakke , gang bangs or straightforward sex and love the fact they can engage in their slutty side .

Their verifications are a badge of honour to them , and something they are rightly proud of .

If they display the graphic veris they must like them , so good for them

"Peoples profiles and what they choose to show on them are reflections of themselves and as has been said of what is reflected isn't for you it's best to move on.

As to why women choose to show graphic verifications I don't know but if that pleases them and the people who leave them there are two happy people on fab .

Do you feel that these women shouldn't be doing it and if so why?"

I'm not here to implement any rules. I appreciate the honesty but i do believe leaving things to the imagination is a better option.

I feel the people should do what the people want to do

"Each to their own but personally I loathe vulgarity be it in usernames, profile text or in this case verifications.

But like attracts like and all this information is just another filter. Message the profiles you are attracted to or interested in, ignore those that you aren't. It's really that simple"

An excellent filtering method indeed!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Peoples profiles and what they choose to show on them are reflections of themselves and as has been said of what is reflected isn't for you it's best to move on.

I'm not here to implement any rules. I appreciate the honesty but i do believe leaving things to the imagination is a better option.

I feel the people should do what the people want to do "

Then you should do well

I just thought that your comment about "ladies being happy being spoken about like that" held implications butI obviously misinterpreted.

For the record I'm not keen either just as I don't like close up genital shots or as Crystal Wheels says vulgar user names but I wholeheartedly agree with you people should do as they please

Thanks for the advice

can I have some? "

don't go out on a windy day in a floaty skirt and no knickers

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks for the advice

can I have some?

don't go out on a windy day in a floaty skirt and no knickers "

Damn! You could have bloomin well told me that before I got dressed

Then you should do well

I just thought that your comment about "ladies being happy being spoken about like that" held implications butI obviously misinterpreted.

For the record I'm not keen either just as I don't like close up genital shots or as Crystal Wheels says vulgar user names but I wholeheartedly agree with you people should do as they please "

Appears a lot get's misinterpreted on these forums

"

we don't have those kinds of veris but perhaps some women don't want to be thought of as ladies within this dynamic? Perhaps part of the attraction is to be seen as something different from the persona they have to project in their day to day lives? Rather similarly to some of the very assertive and dominant women that I am friends with who can switch to utter submission in certain circumstances

You have to be careful what you say in the forums as there are those who like to pick arguments

Thanks for the advice

can I have some?

Damn! You could have bloomin well told me that before I got dressed "

Don't forget your camera

Then you should do well

For the record I'm not keen either just as I don't like close up genital shots or as Crystal Wheels says vulgar user names but I wholeheartedly agree with you people should do as they please

"

For me your OP was reminiscent of the old men (sluts) are studs, women (sluts) are slags because you put the onus on women sharing these veris (kind of looking down on them?)

Well we are all sluts . Use profiles in their entirety and be careful of appearing to be judgemental.

Thanks for the advice

can I have some?

Damn! You could have bloomin well told me that before I got dressed "

busted

"Personally I don't take much notice of verifications. I don't care who writes what about whom or what they display. I orchestrate my own sexual experiences the way I want them "

Orchestrate ?

Would you like to blow on my trumpet

Then you should do well

"

The written word often gets misinterpreted as you can't gauge the writers emotions.

Personally for me I go by the old adage of less is more....

"Personally I don't take much notice of verifications. I don't care who writes what about whom or what they display. I orchestrate my own sexual experiences the way I want them

Orchestrate ?

Would you like to blow on my trumpet "

She might prefer the horn

Maybe not all women on here are 'ladies'...I know I have never claimed to be!! Some people enjoy being seen as more sexual objects, some sell themselves on specific acts such as deepthroat, anal, gangbangs or fisting, and some like the attention that brings them. Some like to be more subtle and unleash their filthier side behind closed doors. None is exclusive to women...I've seen very graphic and detailed veris on mens profiles.

Veris to me though only form a small part of the picture of a person, and I'll often take them with a pinch of salt because a lot of the time they are written to flatter the verified and hopefully score points for a future meet!

"Personally I don't take much notice of verifications. I don't care who writes what about whom or what they display. I orchestrate my own sexual experiences the way I want them

Orchestrate ?

Would you like to blow on my trumpet

She might prefer the horn "

Now imagining the sound of a Fanfare ...

well its good because it helps you decide who you should meet, and i wouldnt want to meet men who have left those type of verifications.

There are equally graphic veri's on men's profiles.

Best not to be judgemental of others but to choose those closest to your own moral standards I guess.

There are many things in this world more important than a 'vulgar' comment.

The world would be a boring place if we were all the same.

Verifications are only a guide and help build picture of folk although not definitive forms part of decision process as to whether to meet.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i write veris to compliment my playmates .. not to embarrass them .. i want to play with them again

I like discreet verifies, because things you like with one person you might not like with another...

Then you should do well

For me your OP was reminiscent of the old men (sluts) are studs, women (sluts) are slags because you put the onus on women sharing these veris (kind of looking down on them?)

Well we are all sluts . Use profiles in their entirety and be careful of appearing to be judgemental."

Was no way my intention...i love that women can be so open but the comments displayed are not their own...the choice to display them is their decision and as noted above a reflection of how they may want to be perceived, if i'm not to keen on that it shouldn't be assumed i'm looking down on them.

The word judgemental has been used a couple of times in this post, just to clarify...it's not about that at all, each to their own.

Just an enquiring mind here

Then you should do well

Well we are all sluts . Use profiles in their entirety and be careful of appearing to be judgemental."

I didn't read anything like that into the OP. Maybe it's in your subconscious

Veri's often give the reader more of an idea of what to maybe expect at a meet than the actual profile itself does. Several veris from different people usually have a common theme (graphic or otherwise) as to the type of potential paymate(s),,

If people aren't happy, they don't show the veri. I only showhumourous ones. They prove I exist and that I turned up when I said I would. I rarely read veris

I dont think the OP was meaning anything malicious by the comment...however..I'd pretty much say my verifications of whom I met or who I will meet are nobodies business...I avoid profiles that indicate they dont like meeting people who have tonnes of veri's or have met the site's sluts(weirdly this is on more single fems profiles), also quality not quantity gets my head annoyed..if it means they think I am meeting people below their own standards.....

Then you should do well

I think he was merely asking a question!

In the beginning I was shocked about how graphic some of the veri's / messages / profiles were....if that's not your style it can take a while to get used to it.

Not looking down at people ~ just a different outlook.

Then you should do well

Well we are all sluts . Use profiles in their entirety and be careful of appearing to be judgemental.

I didn't read anything like that into the OP. Maybe it's in your subconscious "

I openly and consciously stated what I thought it might be linked to lol.

By *anny.Man  over a year ago

Coventry

I always ask the lady about what type of verification she wants. sometimes they want to keep what we did discreet and sometimes they want to show off how naughty we have been.

"You have to be careful what you say in the forums as there are those who like to pick arguments "

It's fun though because they're usually the ones that get shown up in the end.

Make love not war

"I always ask the lady about what type of verification she wants. sometimes they want to keep what we did discreet and sometimes they want to show off how naughty we have been."

That's a good way of doing veri's

[Removed by poster at 31/05/14 13:20:42]

Then you should do well

I openly and consciously stated what I thought it might be linked to lol."

We obviously don't think alike

To be honest im not keen on lewd or graphic veris. I have seen many on here who post veris that are quite shocking. I don't judge them, it's just not something I would be happy to display. I just feel from a personal perspective that verifications that are very rude are a little disrespectful.

By *anny.Man  over a year ago

Coventry

And I always message them the verification first to make sure they are happy with it before I send it

I don't like the veri system at all so I don't make use of it.

Lots of people do like it and that's good. Doesn't matter to me if they have 1 or 1,000 veri's as long as they are happy.

I never show verification that are really graphical nor do I leave such verifications, not because i'm a lady, I wouldn't be on here if I was but because I don't really want everyone knowing what I get upto on a meet, plus all because one guys think I give the best blow job in the world the next guy may think i'm shit at it and that would just be shattering his expectations

"I never show verification that are really graphical nor do I leave such verifications, not because i'm a lady, I wouldn't be on here if I was but because I don't really want everyone knowing what I get upto on a meet, plus all because one guys think I give the best blow job in the world the next guy may think i'm shit at it and that would just be shattering his expectations "

suck it and see

Everyone has likes and dislikes Bi anal interracial or whatever

Add veris to that list if need be

Then you should do well

We obviously don't think alike "

Well you obviously won't interpret your own words as I did because you know your own thought processes.

Then you should do well

I openly and consciously stated what I thought it might be linked to lol."

We're all sluts

my veris are quite varied in nature. though none are what i would consider truly graphic, i think that if you take then as a whole it gives a better indication of the person. plus, i have no control over the veri someone gives to me.i know how others feel about displaying their veris but my reasons for displaying all of them are because 1) iit'd be a bit impolite to fussed a veri someone went to the trouble to write got me and 2) I'm not ashamed of either who ive played with or what I've done on a meet. most of my veris are social ones, but those from play meets are a part of who i am as a woman. every meet is different, even if I've met them before. i like that.

as i said, i know why others choose to display veris or not, the above are simply my personal feelings on the subject.

Then you should do well

We're all sluts "

absolutely

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

If you come on thes sites like a detective bearing in mind they are full of fakes, ego's & scams you'll be doing more detective work than fun work so to speak.

If something or someone raises suspicion move on, root out the diamonds & worthy reals

"I also dislike very graphic verifications. I do not encourage them or give them and do not display those I have to the general public. My veri's are just that- verification of meeting someone. The rest is private."

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

As others have said, sometimes it will be a true reflection of the type of person they are, sometimes a reflection of the kind of image they want to project on this site for a specific purpose.

There is a certain amount of culture shock when you first arrive here, but you soon become somewhat immune as you understand what people are about. There is a 'culture of the slut' which I just do not get, but each to his own.

I personally don't like too graphic a veri, one or two I have posted and taken down two or three times before saying 'Oh what the heck' and leaving them up!

Nicely written profile BTW.

"Each to their own but personally I loathe vulgarity be it in usernames, profile text or in this case verifications.

But like attracts like and all this information is just another filter. Message the profiles you are attracted to or interested in, ignore those that you aren't. It's really that simple"

This

As others have said, sometimes it will be a true reflection of the type of person they are, sometimes a reflection of the kind of image they want to project on this site for a specific purpose.

There is a certain amount of culture shock when you first arrive here, but you soon become somewhat immune as you understand what people are about. There is a 'culture of the slut' which I just do not get, but each to his own.

I personally don't like too graphic a veri, one or two I have posted and taken down two or three times before saying 'Oh what the heck' and leaving them up!

"

Why thank you young lady

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Why thank you young lady "

And a million brownie points to the man with the tie....

I wouldn't like or display veris written in such a way.

I've received another nice one today

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

I have actually been known to ask someone to redo a verification quite a few times due to it being too graphic.

What happens on a meet should be between two people and not for the whole of fab to see in my opinion .

All that needs to be said is met had a great time

By *izziliciousWoman  over a year ago

West Lothian

"There are , believe it or not , plenty of women who happily use the site for their own reasons .

Some of them love nsa sex , bukakke , gang bangs or straightforward sex and love the fact they can engage in their slutty side .

Their verifications are a badge of honour to them , and something they are rightly proud of .

If they display the graphic veris they must like them , so good for them "

» Add a new message to this topic