FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cpls to help get wife involved!

Cpls to help get wife involved!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

South of Edinburgh, posting on fab as single guy but wanting to get wife involved with couple. Have joint profile on another site and occasionally soft swing, but want to try finding a couple who she finds attractive and may want to go full swap. Anyone want to try a 'set up' in a restaurant or bar somewhere where we all maybe 'happen' to sit next to eachother, get chatting and sex eventually gets raised? No guarantees of success but fancy a dare? Wouldn't be able to set it up for at least a couple of weeks though.

Johnny

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooooooh FFS !

I remember a thread like this one a couple of years ago ...

The responses were 'mixed' to say the least.

I'll get me tin hat out now - just in case

You can't make your wife do anything she doesnt want to,so setting up sommething is just wrong!!

Id be mortified if Paul tried to do something like this to me.

Ooh, I do love a controversy! No one knows their personality better than their own partner, and we have actually had chats in similar circumstances which were totally unplanned - after which she wanted us to set up a joint profile on another site. We have visited clubs and met several couples always for soft swing, and she does like the element of surprise! Only this morning she suggested trying to meet other new couples so we've been on the other site - sadly she doesn't find the guy 'her type'! Before the witches dipping chair is rolled out, I would never subject her to anything if I thought she wouldn't be keen. There's no harm done, but it's great to see responses to folks thoughts and fantasies. I think she is planning a similar 'surprise' for me!

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Well you've now phrased it in a different way! It's not really a surprise now it's more like organising something after receiving consent :P

What would be completely wrong is inviting people over, letting them in and yelling "SURPRISE!" to your partner ^^

Lol - what, you mean with a wee pink bow around a huge cock, coming in a shouting 'Surprise!'? Now that would be novel - no, seriously, maybe my phrasology was a bit misleading! You should see her after watching Sexcetera!!! even that turns her on lol...

I had a Message from a Guy in Southport wanting to set his Wife up but without her knowing, I obviously declined !

I think if she wanted to do a full swop she would have already

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Hehe

Well, the problem is that although there is a level of consent with the scenario you're stating, its still not full consent and I'd be very surprised if you found a couple willing to go along with it.

If you were after a single male on the other hand you probably wouldn't have a problem.

Personally, I'd never, ever, ever set anything like that up with my partner because its a key rule that both of us want to play on any given meet. With your scenario, that rule could be broken.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Actually after your second post.....I think I might refrain from answering at all.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I would be a whole lot happier if your wife posted and said what she wanted to happen

I do feel that if she wanted to progress from soft swing by now, then she would have done.

I wonder if you would like it if she arranged a group of bisexual men to give you a friendly gangbang

She personally posted the profile on the other site which we subscribe to. Sadly I need to to go now but thank you all for your helpful and caring comments. I appreciate everyone taking the time to reply and wish everyone continued great fun...

J x

Hmmmm......... been on here a year as a single guy, 2 veris published but both dated last few days, keeps referring to another site, weird and suspicious come to mind!!!!!

"Hmmmm......... been on here a year as a single guy, 2 veris published but both dated last few days, keeps referring to another site, weird and suspicious come to mind!!!!!"

Chances are they are genuine verifacations,we have verifacations on our profile from the same people on differant days.

We are on another site too and many others are who are also on here.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"South of Edinburgh, posting on fab as single guy but wanting to get wife involved with couple. Have joint profile on another site and occasionally soft swing, but want to try finding a couple who she finds attractive and may want to go full swap. Anyone want to try a 'set up' in a restaurant or bar somewhere where we all maybe 'happen' to sit next to eachother, get chatting and sex eventually gets raised? No guarantees of success but fancy a dare? Wouldn't be able to set it up for at least a couple of weeks though.

Johnny "

If she wakes up she'll be furious A definate no in my book, shows a complete lack of communication and agreement and this is a recipie for disaster in this game.

I agree,she is obviously only happy with soft play so to ask strangers in a forum how to get her to do full swap shows to me that he has no repect for her limits or bounderies.

"Hmmmm......... been on here a year as a single guy, 2 veris published but both dated last few days, keeps referring to another site, weird and suspicious come to mind!!!!!"

Yeah and funny enough the ppl who posted the verification now have their profile hidden!!!!!

To the OP.

you could send your wife our way first, Ms Rooney has a way to get what she wants, lol.

We will let you know if your wife enjoyed it, if she did we could arrange a foursome.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We have seen almost identical posts on other sites, usually written by single guys who are married and their wife doesn't know that they are a subject of conversation.

When we first started out (1999) we had a few mails like this and believed every one of them and avoided them like the plague. Someone then told us the "form" and we started to notice similarities in other mail and profiles.. In our view, may be wrong but seems like wishful thinking!

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Sits back and get the popcorn out!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think he liked the answers he got here rather than the answers he got to the same question in the scottish forum.....

"I think he liked the answers he got here rather than the answers he got to the same question in the scottish forum..... "

Scottish forum post is no more....

"I think he liked the answers he got here rather than the answers he got to the same question in the scottish forum.....

Scottish forum post is no more.... "

Oh dear, somebody over-stepped the mark??

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Did someone get called a "wee scunner" or somesuch?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Did someone get called a "wee scunner" or somesuch?"

no... but a few made the point that he had been here for a year.. had meets and now wants to include the wife...

a few also fairly asked how he was going to explain that he'd been doing it for a year before even considering her....

I just asked to be a fly on the wall during that conservation... "oh, by the way darling................"

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

a few also fairly asked how he was going to explain that he'd been doing it for a year before even considering her....

I just asked to be a fly on the wall during that conservation... "oh, by the way darling................""

"well, yes it probably does taste different...."

Go to a few socials and ease her in gently let her get used to the social aspect and if she wants to play she will but go at her pace.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think he liked the answers he got here rather than the answers he got to the same question in the scottish forum.....

Scottish forum post is no more.... "

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/scotland/28118

It is still there.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

the thred in scottish foru,m still there and my answer still remains the same

talk about a car crash waiting to happen !!!

raises questions

what else you doing with out your wifes knowledge and behind her back ?

why you havent raised this directly with your wife if this is what yous wanna try ?

if you have discussed this with her then obviously shes not wanted to try this so why would you disregard what shes comfortable with ?

why you would think any genuine couple with an once of common sense would take part in this set up ?? talk about red flags and lights flashing for total shambles . !!

i swing happliy with my hubby and have no problems with full swop, but i would play conkers with his balls if he dared to set up a meet with total strangers i know nothing about trying to pass it off as a chance encounter !!! shows that the person who would do that has no regard or respect for their partner or their bounderies . that they are devious and have no problems lieing to their spouse and obviously wouldnt think twice lieing to someone they met throught the site .also that they have no concern putting their partner or the couple they arranged a "chance " meet with in a very akward and volitile situation just as long as he maybe gets what he wants at end of it ! not attrubutes i want in anyone id meet on the site . trust is a key thing here no only between partners buit also with potential meets and boy thats not even anywhere on the agenda here!!!

I still think it's wrong that he's asking strangers who dont know this woman how he can make her do full swap!

Well, well, I must say I didn't know we had so many righteous folks in the country. I've followed the self perpetuating winding up a lot of folks have been doing, and my wife and I have BOTH had a good laugh about it since I told her. By the way, she does know I have met people and is quite happy with that! She has too although at this time only prefers soft. Thanks to all the correspondents who have made sensible and helpful comments. I think we'll just get on with our lives now.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Being honest with your partner isn't about being self righteous......to most people who swing it is a requirement.

People have answered you as they see it, just because you don't like the answer, it doesn't mean they are trying to wind you up.

I think this thread is going around in circles now, so I am going to shut it.