FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > meeting regulary or one offs?

meeting regulary or one offs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you prefer? regular meets with 1 or 2 cpls or meeting many as 1 offs we have met around 20 cpls soft & full swap since we started swinging about 5 years ago and whilst we have enjoyed every meet we have only met 3 cpls on a regular bais and we really enjoy that more than the 1 offs what do you like ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

we enjoy both.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My experience is that the regulars are much more fun as you get to know people better.

One offs are also good but tend to find there are reasons for one-offs ... ie good but not good enough to go back (and I don't mean that just from my direction! )

My experience is that the regulars are much more fun as you get to know people better.

One offs are also good but tend to find there are reasons for one-offs ... ie good but not good enough to go back (and I don't mean that just from my direction! )

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Have enjoyed both for different reason. One off meets are great for the excitement of a first time, longer term is good as everyone is more relaxed and you can learn and explore all those naughty things you've always wanted to do.

i can do one off's but I do prefer a regular as you begin to cliche more sexually, you know what they like, what bounderies and you can expore new things together but it doesnt just improve the sex, conversation is alot better to

"we enjoy both."

We like both too.

Great meeting people you've met before, everyone's that little more relaxed, and you kinda have an idea what's coming, can be very exciting.

One off's are ok too, not knowing what's coming, the first touch etc etc.

One offs are good but so are regulars, however one of our regulars became just a little too familiar couple of years ago.

Great guy initially but he got just a tad too comfortable and thought he had the God given right to phone or call at our house anytime he felt horny ...

Needless to say, he was told in no uncertain terms where to go and get. It was a shame, because all 3 of us got exactly what we wanted - a 'perfect' arrangement but he just got too comfy ..

So now we are a little curt when it comes to regular meets.

A classic case of the minority spoiling it for the majority

I prefer regular meets.

It's more enjoyable for me and discovering new ways to tease and please great fun.

Only once has someone over stepped the line, they didn't like me seeing other people and started making sarky remarks!

With my special friend we talk every day, our meets are social to begin, lots of chatting before playtime.

You can't have that level of intimacy with all and couples certainly don't.

It's all been good so far, and long may it continue lol!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Intresting answers but i think in general most of us prefer to have regular meets , but it is fun trying to find out who you want to be a regular friend..lol

By *ennylanebabeWoman  over a year ago

Runcorn

whenever we first meet someone, we don't know if it will be a 1 off or if friendship will be formed.

It's only afterward when you get in touch do you know that it can be more than a 1 off. I personally perfer to have a friendship that is build up, as then you can have more things in common rather than just meeting up for fun. I'm not the type to just jump into somethink with anyone, thats why swinger clubs don't really appeal to me, i like to know the people im with, but thats my view, if it works for others then great. I've made some good friends and hope to in the future as well.

i dont really do regualr meets, i dont mind meeting someone 2 or 3 times but i prefure not to meet someone to regular

Prefer regular one on one meets with just a few special friends. Obviously on a first meet you dont know how it will go so have had a few one offs. If I go to a club I only ever play with a male partner. I just love the erotic atmosphere of seeing and hearing other people having a sexy time and I also enjoy being watched.

» Add a new message to this topic