FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how did u get into swinging

how did u get into swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How did u get into swinging

I got into it through bumping into a mate and getting drink at a party with him xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I met a couple through another chat forum and the suggested I look at the site here.

By *ouple4couple7Man  over a year ago

Swindon

About 3 years after we got married the subject of threesomes unexpectedly came up one night and to my surprise the wife said she had always thought what it would be like to do touch another woman . . .

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

A mate at work said do fancy coming round and fucking the wife tonight ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A mate at work said do fancy coming round and fucking the wife tonight ? "

Same with me. A older friend at work had a lot of health problems (heart), he said that sex was a problem for him but his wife (who I also knew) still wanted to have some fun and would I like to help out!

From a Site Called Feesch back in the dial up internet days.

Funny thing was I meet two women I didnt know it was a well know site for swingers to use until afterwards lol

me and my ex saw a documentary about it when we were about 18 and tried it. she liked older men, I like older women so we met older couples. had loads of fun. Uni took her to Carlisle where she ended up staying so we swung separately after that.

Playing scrabble on facebook. X

By *preadeagleCouple  over a year ago

hull

At first I had a friend with benefits we decided why not join in with others had a great time. Then I took time out it was taking over lol I became a sex addict then my new partner was askng about past relationships so I told him he asked why we hadn't tried kinda went from there. We love the social side of swinging too made some fab friends x

By *preadeagleCouple  over a year ago

hull

At first I had a friend with benefits we decided why not join in with others had a great time. Then I took time out it was taking over lol I became a sex addict then my new partner was askng about past relationships so I told him he asked why we hadn't tried kinda went from there. We love the social side of swinging too made some fab friends x

By *inmaxMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I was picked up by a couple whilst in a bar in Palm Springs, California. The lady said to her hubby I was cute and teased me in the bar.......flirting was tremendous and she devoured me when we got back to their hotel, watched by hubby who then joined in for round 2....... I got my love for mmf at that point and my natural lack of inhibitions fueled my desire to see a lady enjoy herself and be satisfied continues to keep me thirsty for more! .

By *ittyticklerCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Another forum called "mumsnet" had a swingers thread on it. I asked Mr T if we could try it, he was delighted to say, "yes" and I got hounded off the other site for being into it. Couldn't be arsed arguing the toss anymore.

» Add a new message to this topic