FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Receiving a message then no reply???

Receiving a message then no reply???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people (mainly couples and women) send winks and messages only to not respond to the reply?

I've lost count how many winks and messages we have replied too which have in turn not been answered. If you didn't want us to reply, don't send us a message in the first place!!!

Rant over, as you were

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't say we've experienced this so much, there have been a couple of times.

We just take it that they've perhaps changed their mind, a profile can only give so much away about a person/persons, and are usually aimed at showing off their best side.

Sometimes once people get a little beyond that they may feel they may not have as much in common as they had hoped.

i have had experienced this too,thought it was because im a single bi curious guy

It works all ways .

I was chatting nicely to a guy and this went on for a few weeks, no problems at all... and then ....nowt. !!!?????

If he ever does contact again, he will be deleted straight away .

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"It works all ways .

I was chatting nicely to a guy and this went on for a few weeks, no problems at all... and then ....nowt. !!!?????

If he ever does contact again, he will be deleted straight away . "

He might be very poorly in hospital? Z

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

not only cpls that message and chat awhile and then nothing. i found lot of single guys do that . talk away to em then disapear for afew months and then will start messaging again out the blue. you generally find that these ppl had got a regular meet so anyone else they were talking to got dropped like a hot potatoe. then when it goes tits up they wanna resume things like nowts happened. ive had this happen few time the guys have had a regular meet or got a girlfriend and just stopped messaging. as i said its then not worked out for em and they are back chatting again. id not have a problem with this so much if the ppl were up frount and said "look ive got a gf so ill not be on site or meeting" or theyve got a regular meet and not gonna have time to see anyone else. at least you know the score then lol !! i think its just shows respect to the person your chatting to and we all realise situations change and things happen so be adult and open about it ! you cant just exspect to drop and pick up ppl again just when it suits .for those people who would do that ,well in my opion not people id wanna know any way let alone meet .

"Why do people (mainly couples and women) send winks and messages only to not respond to the reply?

I've lost count how many winks and messages we have replied too which have in turn not been answered. If you didn't want us to reply, don't send us a message in the first place!!!

Rant over, as you were "

Some people wink at lots but are playing the numbers game. Others change their mind. If someone doesn't respond you can either mail again (presuming they accidentally deleted) or walk away and let them get back to you. There are so many people on here its not worth worrying over the odd one or so.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why do people (mainly couples and women) send winks and messages only to not respond to the reply?

Rant over, as you were "

........ and this is the reason I am not the greatest fan of the winks....

It takes two minutes just to write a personalised hello.... winks for me are just lazy and show no effort whatsoever...

so if i get one I say i am flattered but could you write a proper hello as i actually like to get to know people....

the genuine ones do.... the not so genuine ones don't

i dont respond to winks but i always

reply even if its a no thanks xx

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"It works all ways .

If he ever does contact again, he will be deleted straight away . "

me too! if i had said something wrong or they got cold feet at least they couldve told me their reasons, i understand you gota be ultra careful and ultra sure before you allow some1 into your home/bed! if you read this and you no am talking about you, dont worry,iv no hard feelings towards you,just an explanation wouldve been cool?

Here here 100% I totally agree with all the above comments!!

I couldnt agree better!

winks,im not too sure about as if someone sounds intresting you should send a message like i would, a wink makes it feel cheap way to say "looks its me"

like a friend request without speaking as that just says to me "pic collector"

if get a message 98% i will reply unless they havent blatently read my profile and then i wont bother

» Add a new message to this topic