FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What Rated As VWE?

What Rated As VWE?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Seen a lot of guys rank themselves as W/E or VWE when from our perspective they are average or slightly bigger, at best.

We read one thread from one guy who wanted tips on his profile and this was one area he was slated on.

So what rates as W/E or VWE to you?

Men and women's perspectives on this would be very interesting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

On this site it seems the critical factor is which remote control you have at home!

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

I measure in at about 7" and 6" girth and I think I'm just above average.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

7 inch cocks are Well Endowed

8 inch cocks are Very Well Endowed

9 inch cocks are VERY Very Well Endowed

Less is average, more is exceptionally rare.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"7 inch cocks are Well Endowed

Less is average, more is exceptionally rare."

dont agree with this, 8" well endowed, 9" very well endowed 10" plus very rare therefore very very well endowed, if a man calls himself we or vwe he normally isnt, just think its got to be a bit spectacular before it deserves to be called well endowed, yours by the way is a bit spectacular.

dont agree with this, 8" well endowed, 9" very well endowed 10" plus very rare therefore very very well endowed, if a man calls himself we or vwe he normally isnt, just think its got to be a bit spectacular before it deserves to be called well endowed, yours by the way is a bit spectacular. "

Those stats came from a Swedish condom manufacturer - penises of 8 inches and upwards are MUCH rarer than people think, I can't remember how rare exactly but it was something like 4% of the worlds male population has one of that size or bigger, and they got rarer the bigger they got, to the point that men with a penis of 10 inches or more were less than 1%.

You refer to my penis as 'spectacular', and most women guess at it being a lot larger than it actually is, it makes me understand why so many guys get away with claiming to better endowed than they actually are.

Come on people get with the times... noone uses inches anymore... especially on this site...

You have to deal with visuals now...

Small is cock next to a tooth pick

Average is cock next to a can

W/e is cock next to a deodorant can/lucozade bottle/ sky remote

Vwe is cock next to a 2ltr bottle of /jumbo jet

sunderland

dont agree with this, 8" well endowed, 9" very well endowed 10" plus very rare therefore very very well endowed, if a man calls himself we or vwe he normally isnt, just think its got to be a bit spectacular before it deserves to be called well endowed, yours by the way is a bit spectacular.

Those stats came from a Swedish condom manufacturer - penises of 8 inches and upwards are MUCH rarer than people think, I can't remember how rare exactly but it was something like 4% of the worlds male population has one of that size or bigger, and they got rarer the bigger they got, to the point that men with a penis of 10 inches or more were less than 1%.

You refer to my penis as 'spectacular', and most women guess at it being a lot larger than it actually is, it makes me understand why so many guys get away with claiming to better endowed than they actually are."

sorry I should of said yours looks a bit spectacular, as alot of men use a generous camera angle to make it look bigger, im in no way saying you are by the way lol, size isnt mega important to me, obviousley I want to feel it and sometimes its nice to have a nice big thick one, but sometimes to big can be uncomfortable, what I dont like to see is a guy with a 6" cock claiming hes vwe, im like theres nothing wrong with having a 6" cock just dont try to lie about it lol.

Interesting comments on what peeps see as WE and VWE etc

I see my self as Normal!!!

You have what you've got and make the best if it. You can still enjoy yourself and ensure your partner with whatever clock you have.

Just know what to do with it. and don't forget theirs more to sex than just a cock!!!

By *ctaviusStuntMan  over a year ago

plymouth

you never hear anyone rate the size of a pussy. not sure how it works, virginal, tight, like a bucket ?

"you never hear anyone rate the size of a pussy. not sure how it works, virginal, tight, like a bucket ?"

It's tight,normal, slack and don't bother

Am 10" and class myself as VWE (no sky remote needed)

"Interesting comments on what peeps see as WE and VWE etc

I see my self as Normal!!!

You have what you've got and make the best if it. You can still enjoy yourself and ensure your partner with whatever clock you have.

Just know what to do with it. and don't forget theirs more to sex than just a cock!!! "

Well said couldn't agree more

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Am 10" and class myself as VWE (no sky remote needed) "

"you never hear anyone rate the size of a pussy. not sure how it works, virginal, tight, like a bucket ?"

You missed Mersey tunnel

By *arkinberksMan  over a year ago

Ascot

"you never hear anyone rate the size of a pussy. not sure how it works, virginal, tight, like a bucket ?

You missed Mersey tunnel "

You mean Channel Tunnel

"you never hear anyone rate the size of a pussy. not sure how it works, virginal, tight, like a bucket ?

It's tight,normal, slack and don't bother "

You missed out ...like throwing a carrot down an entry...a good old Yorkshire analogy

I don't get what the fascination is.

It's not an exact science.

I'd sooner we just met someone and then said 'oh he had a big un' or 'oof that was a bit girthy'

What else is there to it ?

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Thing is if you have a big girthy cock then a pussy will feel tight no matter what (or so I wold hope), if you have a skinny cock it might feel a little more roomier

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Am 10" and class myself as VWE (no sky remote needed) "

Did you know that your photos are used on over 500 other pages internet-wide??

W/e, v/w/e and omg that thing should be made illegal are all very well but if you cannot get it up. What's the point.

By *himanMan  over a year ago

chichester

Not me !!

I think it's the Karma Sutra that says there are 3 sizes of cock and vagina,something along the lines of rabbit,deer and elephant.

You wouldn't want an elephant cock with a rabbit pussy,and vice versa...

You refer to my penis as 'spectacular', and most women guess at it being a lot larger than it actually is, it makes me understand why so many guys get away with claiming to better endowed than they actually are.

sorry I should of said yours looks a bit spectacular, as alot of men use a generous camera angle to make it look bigger, im in no way saying you are by the way lol, size isnt mega important to me, obviousley I want to feel it and sometimes its nice to have a nice big thick one, but sometimes to big can be uncomfortable."

Like I always say, its rarely that the cock is too big, more likely the guy behind it isn't gentle enough

15" Very Well Endowed

12" - 15" Well Endowed

10" - 12" Average

I have a Lovely Knitting Pattern for a Willie Warmer... but it only comes in THREE sizes... Small Medium & LIAR

Over 7" maybe?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Am 10" and class myself as VWE (no sky remote needed)

Did you know that your photos are used on over 500 other pages internet-wide?? "

Good work Detective hot bot good to see you re on the case,

Never measured, no intention of, ladies can judge for themselves,

Did you know that your photos are used on over 500 other pages internet-wide?? "

Busted

sunderland

sorry I should of said yours looks a bit spectacular, as alot of men use a generous camera angle to make it look bigger, im in no way saying you are by the way lol, size isnt mega important to me, obviousley I want to feel it and sometimes its nice to have a nice big thick one, but sometimes to big can be uncomfortable.

Like I always say, its rarely that the cock is too big, more likely the guy behind it isn't gentle enough "

nope doesnt matter how gentle you are if its to big then its just to big lol, if its banging of the cervix it doesnt matter if you do it gentle or hard its gonna be uncomfortable lol.

sorry I should of said yours looks a bit spectacular, as alot of men use a generous camera angle to make it look bigger, im in no way saying you are by the way lol, size isnt mega important to me, obviousley I want to feel it and sometimes its nice to have a nice big thick one, but sometimes to big can be uncomfortable.

Like I always say, its rarely that the cock is too big, more likely the guy behind it isn't gentle enough

nope doesnt matter how gentle you are if its to big then its just to big lol, if its banging of the cervix it doesnt matter if you do it gentle or hard its gonna be uncomfortable lol."

Admittedly I have touched a few ladies cervixes before, I don't recall any complaints but if they did, it would have simply meant I needed to slow down and not penetrate them quite so deeply - just because a guy has a big penis doesn't mean a lady has to receive ALL of it

sunderland

nope doesnt matter how gentle you are if its to big then its just to big lol, if its banging of the cervix it doesnt matter if you do it gentle or hard its gonna be uncomfortable lol.

Admittedly I have touched a few ladies cervixes before, I don't recall any complaints but if they did, it would have simply meant I needed to slow down and not penetrate them quite so deeply - just because a guy has a big penis doesn't mean a lady has to receive ALL of it "

yes meaning the penis is to big lol.

My man is 10" hard .... I consider him to be vwe and me a very lucky girl

Did you know that your photos are used on over 500 other pages internet-wide??

Busted "

I reverse image search almost every image I see on here. I'd like the webmaster to add a button over every image.

I don't know how you do that reverse image thing but am glad to say we are all genuine in our profile x

Admittedly I have touched a few ladies cervixes before, I don't recall any complaints but if they did, it would have simply meant I needed to slow down and not penetrate them quite so deeply - just because a guy has a big penis doesn't mean a lady has to receive ALL of it

yes meaning the penis is to big lol."

But can be received comfortably with the right technique

By *agamuffin1970Man  over a year ago

North Leeds

Goodness, I bet you are overwhelmed by messages. Black guys with 10 inches are like gold dust on here. You are indeed lucky!

North Leeds

A genuine 8 inches is bloody big. The trouble is most men add 2 inches to their actual size.

And no, I don't have 8 inches. Just very boringly average!

"A genuine 8 inches is bloody big. The trouble is most men add 2 inches to their actual size.

And no, I don't have 8 inches. Just very boringly average! "

Ha i add 2 inches to my cock and that makes me 5 inch lol! Now im vwe

"My man is 10" hard .... I consider him to be vwe and me a very lucky girl "

Lol so women who has me is an unlucky one haha

I have no idea on the actual measurements.....but I've had one or two rather large ones...and lived to tell the tale

"My man is 10" hard .... I consider him to be vwe and me a very lucky girl

Lol so women who has me is an unlucky one haha "

No idea am on about me and my other half lol

"My man is 10" hard .... I consider him to be vwe and me a very lucky girl

Lol so women who has me is an unlucky one haha

No idea am on about me and my other half lol"

Lol fair enough but tbh a women thats stuck with me us unlucky lol

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

7-9" well

anymore very well

sunderland

yes meaning the penis is to big lol.

But can be received comfortably with the right technique "

no not at all, if it cant be inserted fully its to big thats the point im making, a penis can be to big, if you can use a technique whereby you pull back and dont insert it all then you are making it a pleasurable experience yes, but you are proving the penis to big as it cant be fully inserted without it been uncomfortable, thats the point lol, different woman can accommodate different sizes but a penis can be to big for alot of woman no matter what technique you use.

I'm vwe, so you can use me as some kinda measurement scale.

"I'm vwe, so you can use me as some kinda measurement scale. "

You mean we just hold our penises up to the screen?

Bradford

"I'm vwe, so you can use me as some kinda measurement scale.

You mean we just hold our penises up to the screen?"

w/e 8inches vwe 9inches.

I don't know how many couples ive met but ive had a bigger cock than almost all of the husbands, both in girth and length, by that reckoning I assume im above average. im 7 and a half inches long, no idea how thick it is. id guess that average size is 6 inches??

I don't know what mine is classed as. Been told its big, but they might have just been saying that!

But i dont think it is that big tbh. Its 7" and quite thick. I dont reply to ads asking for WE as I never know what people class WE as! Is it length, thickness or both?!

the reverse image search is funny. I tried it with sexybrain's cock and I got a couple of pics of fingers, a baby or two and a bottle of lotion.

By *ork-guyMan  over a year ago

york/leeds/wakefield

mines not long ....its a 10" stump

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

I let people read my profile perv the photos and decide for themselves if its big or not

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

I dont measure in inches. My measurements are:

oooh

ouch

fucking ouch

OMG your not going near me with that!!!!

I could look at yours all day!!!)

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I don't know how many couples ive met but ive had a bigger cock than almost all of the husbands, both in girth and length, by that reckoning I assume im above average. im 7 and a half inches long, no idea how thick it is. id guess that average size is 6 inches??"

Its funny that - mine is about that size (bit smaller, lengthwise, but thicker) and I aint seen many bigger (although I don't doubt that they exist).

Most of my research on this topic concludes that men are basically liars and women don't often carry a tape-measure.

"I dont measure in inches. My measurements are:

oooh

ouch

fucking ouch

OMG your not going near me with that!!!!

"

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Based on our experience and observations in this hobby it seems (and not just with us) that the guys with an average passion pole are more successful/popular with the ladies.

So it works like this...

VWE = Very Wanted Equipment = 5 to 6 inch

WE = Wanted Equipment = 6.5 to 7 inch

Average = Their average success rate is much higher than the big pricks

When you consider that a woman can have great sexual satisfaction from anything from a finger to a fist the size of the cock is pretty much insignificant.

If you want to measure a willy without a ruler you can accurately estimate it as the average width of a human hand is 3 to 3.5 inches. So, if you close your fist around the erect willy and the head pops out, it might be 4.5" - 5". If it almost fills two hands, its 5" - 6". Two full hands = 6" - 7" etc.

So there you go girls (and some of the boys) measure the width across your knuckles and you'll always know the truth of the size of the tool in hand

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

E = mm

WE = mmmmmmmmm

VWE = oohh mmmmmmmmm

VVWE = aaarrgggghhh!

VVVWE = call an ambulance (and The Guinness Book of Records).

sunderland

"w/e 8inches vwe 9inches."

this keeps it simple, anything else is really just a man trying to give himself a ego trip

"the reverse image search is funny. I tried it with sexybrain's cock and I got a couple of pics of fingers, a baby or two and a bottle of lotion."

I'm surprised anyone would think its a fake?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"the reverse image search is funny. I tried it with sexybrain's cock and I got a couple of pics of fingers, a baby or two and a bottle of lotion.

I'm surprised anyone would think its a fake?"

I google image searched one of my black and white pics once and got a picture of a car-seat amongst other things.

Seems its not all its cracked up to be (unless I do look like a car interior)...

"the reverse image search is funny. I tried it with sexybrain's cock and I got a couple of pics of fingers, a baby or two and a bottle of lotion.

I'm surprised anyone would think its a fake?"

Dont worry, I didn't, I just wanted to experiment with the reverse image thingy... and it doesnt seem to work very well with cocks, or at least with your cock or my cock.

"On this site it seems the critical factor is which remote control you have at home!"

Or lynx can x

am I large ?

sunderland

No, you have taken a pic from a very generous angle, but in truth your around 6-7".

North Leeds

Let's try this another way. Can all the guys who claim to have 10 inches show a picture of it against a ruler?

Bradford

"No, you have taken a pic from a very generous angle, but in truth your around 6-7"."

There could even be less than that. Alot of guys recognise that camera angle and lack of perspective make them look noticeably bigger than reality. So the old adage of 'the camera never lies', is not true-or at least it can be fooled!

sunderland

"No, you have taken a pic from a very generous angle, but in truth your around 6-7".

There could even be less than that. Alot of guys recognise that camera angle and lack of perspective make them look noticeably bigger than reality. So the old adage of 'the camera never lies', is not true-or at least it can be fooled!"

exactly, I was been nice with my measurements lol, the camera does lie and can be very very generous lol.

"No, you have taken a pic from a very generous angle, but in truth your around 6-7".

There could even be less than that. Alot of guys recognise that camera angle and lack of perspective make them look noticeably bigger than reality. So the old adage of 'the camera never lies', is not true-or at least it can be fooled!

exactly, I was been nice with my measurements lol, the camera does lie and can be very very generous lol."

And if you cant even get to a decent size with the help of a camera angle there is always photoshop

What's the point in pretending to be big? It's gonna be embarrassing turning up to meet a couple who you have lied to about your size and then them discoving that instead of a bratwurst you actually have one of those little sausages they do in cans of beans.

"Let's try this another way. Can all the guys who claim to have 10 inches show a picture of it against a ruler? "

I have a tape measure pic, my cocks nowhere near ten inches however

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

Linx deodorant = well endowed sky remote= very well endowed

sunderland

A guy sent me a pic said he was 7", the pic had a tape measure next to his cock, only thing is his tape started at 2" ha ha amused me anyway.

If you talk to a pussy and get an echo......too big!

Anyway, which bit do you measure? Ball side or belly side?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"What's the point in pretending to be big? It's gonna be embarrassing turning up to meet a couple who you have lied to about your size and then them discoving that instead of a bratwurst you actually have one of those little sausages they do in cans of beans. "

Some men have no shame though, they just try to con people into meeting once and often lie about height too. And weight. And age.

"A guy sent me a pic said he was 7", the pic had a tape measure next to his cock, only thing is his tape started at 2" ha ha amused me anyway."

Oops.... busted.... (sheepishly walks away)

[Removed by poster at 22/06/14 17:45:40]

Who actually cares what its called. Its about how you use it & make the lady feel! If you have a big dick, you might wish you advertise the fact, but then you fall fowl of the arrogance trap! Better let the ladies enjoy the surprize & listen for the "O'my"

» Add a new message to this topic