FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Accurate profiles!

Accurate profiles!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst I totally understand slating blokes is swingers pastime, it is about time that folks thought about their own attitudes. Deleting abusive or just plain ignorant mails is fine, but if someone takes the time to say hi, then just deleting without replying is pure dumb ignorance.Lame excuses like " if we delete were not interested" is just that..lame! If you said hi to someone in a pub or club and they turned away from you and ignored you, I bet you would be annoyed! Swinging is suppossed to be social, seems a few folks on here are a bit too obsessed with their own status.What do folks think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you'll find admin cover that and many other queries here.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Here's a quote from the FAQ page,

"There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?"

This will probably be one of the nicer replies you will get to your thread, good luck!

Tayside

"I think you'll find admin cover that and many other queries here.

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

"

Damn Laine, I was too slow again lol x

"Whilst I totally understand slating blokes is swingers pastime, it is about time that folks thought about their own attitudes. Deleting abusive or just plain ignorant mails is fine, but if someone takes the time to say hi, then just deleting without replying is pure dumb ignorance.Lame excuses like " if we delete were not interested" is just that..lame! If you said hi to someone in a pub or club and they turned away from you and ignored you, I bet you would be annoyed! Swinging is suppossed to be social, seems a few folks on here are a bit too obsessed with their own status.What do folks think?"

What we find annoying is people telling us what we should be doing!

Your choice to send an email to someone,they didnt ask you to email them and its their choice not to reply to it!

If you do a search you will find this topic has been covered many a time, try it and see.

As a single guy you will not understand how many messages per day a couple/single female can receive, it can be a bloody lot.

Now, what you have to realise is so many people have a life away from here, a real day to day life, like... work, children, other family members, I'd say a good few have probation too, lol.

Yes it is nice if people reply with a messages, even to say no, but again, some don't know how to politely say no, some feel awkward saying no, some want to avoid another two or three potential messages from each person they say no to and some have had a bad experience or three from guys messaging back asking why, then still not taking no for an answer, and worse the abusive messages some have received, like, your F'ing ugly anyway, or 'slag' and so on.

This site isn't here solely for you, it's here for us all, we will all conduct ourselves the way we choose to do so, the sooner you learn and accept that the sooner you can start to enjoy this site.

Forum Mod

Morning happy people

"Morning happy people

"

Good morning Miss 'trigger' happy.

"Whilst I totally understand slating blokes is swingers pastime, it is about time that folks thought about their own attitudes. Deleting abusive or just plain ignorant mails is fine, but if someone takes the time to say hi, then just deleting without replying is pure dumb ignorance.Lame excuses like " if we delete were not interested" is just that..lame! If you said hi to someone in a pub or club and they turned away from you and ignored you, I bet you would be annoyed! Swinging is suppossed to be social, seems a few folks on here are a bit too obsessed with their own status.What do folks think?"

in some ways i agree with you, but as a single woman who meets single guys i must easily get 50+ messages a day, i simply can not reply to every message it get that says "hi" because then id get 50 messages back saying "what you up to?" and so on etc etc

So where do you draw the line?

i have stated on my profile what i am looking for, i have stated i will only reply to men who fit into what i have stated i am looking for and anyone who obviously has not read my profile will be ignored

That may sound a bit rude, but how long do you spend replying to mesages?

If i sent a reply back to every mail i go all i would be doing while on here would be message sending, and thats not all i want to do when im on here, i also like to read the forums, look thro profiles to see if theres anyone im interested in mailing too, go in chat room etc

So altho i try not to be rude or ignorant you really do have to draw the line somewhere

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Naughty, I understand, and as I said, blokes who just send one liners or dickhead messages don't deserve a reply. But those who make the effort should at least be told 'Thanks but no thanks'. Also, when i challenged acouple as to why they deleted my mail, they said 'no offense but they just block delete as they get som much mail'. But their profile said 'get in touch'. lol, think if trading standards were applied to profiles in fab, an awful lot of folks would be found to be advertising under a false pretence...lol

"Naughty, I understand, and as I said, blokes who just send one liners or dickhead messages don't deserve a reply. But those who make the effort should at least be told 'Thanks but no thanks'. Also, when i challenged acouple as to why they deleted my mail, they said 'no offense but they just block delete as they get som much mail'. But their profile said 'get in touch'. lol, think if trading standards were applied to profiles in fab, an awful lot of folks would be found to be advertising under a false pretence...lol "

You 'challenged' a couple as to why they deleted your mail?

Forum Mod

Perhaps everyone should put on their profiles only meeting people we find ourselves attracted to

being on a swingsite does'nt mean that you have to respond to everymail or indeed meet everyone that wants to meet you

I would'nt dream of challenging anyone that had deleted my mail,that is just bizarre behaviour,I would just assume that they wer'nt interested,which would be right

"Naughty, I understand, and as I said, blokes who just send one liners or dickhead messages don't deserve a reply. But those who make the effort should at least be told 'Thanks but no thanks'. Also, when i challenged acouple as to why they deleted my mail, they said 'no offense but they just block delete as they get som much mail'. But their profile said 'get in touch'. lol, think if trading standards were applied to profiles in fab, an awful lot of folks would be found to be advertising under a false pretence...lol "

What you got to understand is a lot of guys cant take no for an answer or they cant accept rejection,we used to reply thanks but no thanks only to get emails saying why? or even worse abusive messages calling me a slag ect,so now we only reply to emails if we are interested in taking things further.

oh shut up

"Naughty, I understand, and as I said, blokes who just send one liners or dickhead messages don't deserve a reply. But those who make the effort should at least be told 'Thanks but no thanks'. Also, when i challenged acouple as to why they deleted my mail, they said 'no offense but they just block delete as they get som much mail'. But their profile said 'get in touch'. lol, think if trading standards were applied to profiles in fab, an awful lot of folks would be found to be advertising under a false pretence...lol

You 'challenged' a couple as to why they deleted your mail?

"

Now it's clear the opening line was....

"Whilst I totally understand slating blokes is swingers pastime".

Why the hell would you challenge someone for deleting your message and not replying to you?.

If you said good morning to someone walking by in the street and they ignored you, would you chase them up the street to demand to know why?.

This is another reason many ignore messages from these that don't interest them, the fact that some guys have no true idea what swinging is about, and that some appear to believe they are owed something simply because they have messaged.

Have to say, these posts here wont help your cause.

i always reply to men so long as they fit into what i have stated i am looking for, even if its a polite 'your not my type' but no matter how long and well writting a message is, if they are a couple or a single guy who obviously has not read my profile i do not reply, the only person whos wasting their time is them, if people read profiles and respected what was on them in the first place half the messages on this site wouldnt get sent anyway to be able to be ignored lol

But if they fit into what im after but i just dont find them attractive i will always send a thanks but no thanks message back

also looking at it from another angle, i get quite a few abusive messages back from guys i say im not interested in to that i can see why a lot of women would rather just delete men they dont want to meet rather than saying no thanks, because altho i know there are a lot of nice guys on here, a few cant take rejection and do get abusive with you

And i dont want this to turn into a abusive message thread its just another idea on why some people may choose not to reply

"Naughty, I understand, and as I said, blokes who just send one liners or dickhead messages don't deserve a reply. But those who make the effort should at least be told 'Thanks but no thanks'. Also, when i challenged acouple as to why they deleted my mail, they said 'no offense but they just block delete as they get som much mail'. But their profile said 'get in touch'. lol, think if trading standards were applied to profiles in fab, an awful lot of folks would be found to be advertising under a false pretence...lol

What you got to understand is a lot of guys cant take no for an answer or they cant accept rejection,we used to reply thanks but no thanks only to get emails saying why? or even worse abusive messages calling me a slag ect,so now we only reply to emails if we are interested in taking things further."

aww you beat me lol

well im glad its not only me who gets the abuse

not that im glad you do too lol

ok that came out wrong i'll shut up now lmao

"

If you said good morning to someone walking by in the street and they ignored you, would you chase them up the street to demand to know why?. "

haha got that mental image in my head now

made me laugh

What you got to understand is a lot of guys cant take no for an answer or they cant accept rejection,we used to reply thanks but no thanks only to get emails saying why? or even worse abusive messages calling me a slag ect,so now we only reply to emails if we are interested in taking things further.

aww you beat me lol

well im glad its not only me who gets the abuse

not that im glad you do too lol

ok that came out wrong i'll shut up now lmao"

I fully understand what you mean.

Put it this way, I tend to recieve around a dozen messages from people on an average day, perfectly managable, I think you'll agree. Now disregarding for one minute the gay quota of messages, though they probably make up 20-30% of the introductory messages I get (not that I'm bashing before anyone says anything it's just that I imagine women probably get messages from lesbians too after all) I've heard it quoted in here that there are on average 20 straight single guys to one woman. This means with some degree of rationality that if I had been born female and chose the same "dark path" I would expect to recieve around one thousand messages every four days. A fucking THOUSAND. God help me if I decided to go on holiday for a few weeks without using the internet? Do you see the point?

actually .......who really cares! get over it and move on! once upon a time my profile was really detailed about what i was looking for etc and it still didnt stop completely unsuitable people from messaging me! and when i joined i was bombarded by mail each one i answered politely and it was more hassle than it was worth! so now not what im looking for or criminally ugly/fat/bad dressed/shagged munters i just dont answer! x

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" criminally ugly/fat/bad dressed/shagged munters i just dont answer! x"

Ah, now I see why you deleted my mail.

What you got to understand is a lot of guys cant take no for an answer or they cant accept rejection,we used to reply thanks but no thanks only to get emails saying why? or even worse abusive messages calling me a slag ect,so now we only reply to emails if we are interested in taking things further."

ive had this recently i cant do right for wrong lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Get a bloody grip! Does it really matter if you don't get a reply? Do you reply to all the junk mail you get? Z

Looks like you really do not understand how many messages some people can get. do you really think that we should sit down and answer 20-30 messages a day? do you really think that maybe an hour a day should be dedicated to sending no thank you messages?

Tayside

I did try to warn you that mines was gonna be "one of the nicer replies you will get to your thread"

" criminally ugly/fat/bad dressed/shagged munters i just dont answer! x

Ah, now I see why you deleted my mail. "

xx! sorry dahling you just didnt make the grade! one must try harder you know!! x

as a former single guy on here, i have to say I did well, but that was because I took the time to read a profile and see if I was a fit for them! If they said they didn't meet smokers or I was too young / old, I didn't bother.

What gets my goat now is getting messages from single guys because we haven't said we are looking for them, so don't appear on listings, and mention it in bold on the profile!

Now if we get a message from one, I tend to use it to flex my sarcasm muscles because I know that for them to find us, they have to be looking for couples that meet couples!

I think we all have bad days when we don't think we are heading anywhere, but it isn't right to blame other people for not replying. They are entitled to behave how they wish and i can see that for some it just wouldn't be practical to reply to everyone.

That said if your mailbox is full of rejections sometimes it's a mercy not to add another

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"What do folks think?"

Not a lot

We have a detailed profile for a reason, if peeps can't be bothered to read our profile, simple, we file their email

In the shredder

Forum Mod

How did you get a cyber shredder??

I want one

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"How did you get a cyber shredder??

I want one "

I'll give you one! willingly

"oh shut up"

succinct and direct. marvellous

sorry its took so long to respond to this thread we were busy responding to all the junk mail we got through the letterbox this week, those pizza delivery companies just dont seem to take a "not interested" for granted, then we got caught up ringing back all the misscalls advertising free phone texts and double glazing,

You know how it is you have to respond to unsolicited mail dont you, after all it's not about freedom of choice it's about doing what others require you to do.

We answer ALL e-mails and friend, requests, that is our choice but we don't think any less of people who don't reply to mails.

And we do get a lot of abuse because we point out such things as "our profile says we don't add anyone to our friends list not even friends" and "we don't want single males to wink or mail us"

" Put it this way, I tend to recieve around a dozen messages from people on an average day, perfectly managable, I think you'll agree. Now disregarding for one minute the gay quota of messages, though they probably make up 20-30% of the introductory messages I get (not that I'm bashing before anyone says anything it's just that I imagine women probably get messages from lesbians too after all) I've heard it quoted in here that there are on average 20 straight single guys to one woman. This means with some degree of rationality that if I had been born female and chose the same "dark path" I would expect to recieve around one thousand messages every four days. A fucking THOUSAND. God help me if I decided to go on holiday for a few weeks without using the internet? Do you see the point?"

you really dont get a thousand every four days lol as a single female i get around 50 messages a day, more if i go on cam in the chat rooms, i once got 36 messages in 20 mins while i was sat on cam

"If you do a search you will find this topic has been covered many a time, try it and see.

As a single guy you will not understand how many messages per day a couple/single female can receive, it can be a bloody lot.

Now, what you have to realise is so many people have a life away from here, a real day to day life, like... work, children, other family members, I'd say a good few have probation too, lol.

Yes it is nice if people reply with a messages, even to say no, but again, some don't know how to politely say no, some feel awkward saying no, some want to avoid another two or three potential messages from each person they say no to and some have had a bad experience or three from guys messaging back asking why, then still not taking no for an answer, and worse the abusive messages some have received, like, your F'ing ugly anyway, or 'slag' and so on.

This site isn't here solely for you, it's here for us all, we will all conduct ourselves the way we choose to do so, the sooner you learn and accept that the sooner you can start to enjoy this site.

"

Absolutely and lets not forget those that message without reading profiles first, a waste of time messaging in the first place

" Put it this way, I tend to recieve around a dozen messages from people on an average day, perfectly managable, I think you'll agree. Now disregarding for one minute the gay quota of messages, though they probably make up 20-30% of the introductory messages I get (not that I'm bashing before anyone says anything it's just that I imagine women probably get messages from lesbians too after all) I've heard it quoted in here that there are on average 20 straight single guys to one woman. This means with some degree of rationality that if I had been born female and chose the same "dark path" I would expect to recieve around one thousand messages every four days. A fucking THOUSAND. God help me if I decided to go on holiday for a few weeks without using the internet? Do you see the point?

you really dont get a thousand every four days lol as a single female i get around 50 messages a day, more if i go on cam in the chat rooms, i once got 36 messages in 20 mins while i was sat on cam "

Ive got 15 messages when ive logged on and whilst trying to respond to all those, some of the authors came on line and responded to mine, plus messages from new people and i dont have all day to sit here responding to messages just to keep people like the OP happy

[Removed by poster at 05/06/10 08:03:08]

"What do folks think?"

To be honest I think you're a bit of an idiot so put that in your pipe and smoke it

Ere we go again, is there an auto bot that posts the same posts every few days? Lol

if you think that you deserve a reply to your messages then I'm afraid you shouldn't be swinging!

Swinging is about choice... Personal choice not doing what others want you to do. If someone chooses not to reply then move on.

Also, without been cheeky, your line in profile about not been well endowed... That's gonna come across as not well at all... Honest maybe but may show a lack of confidence.

Just my tupence worth.

S.

The thing is just saying hi wont cut it you have to make your email stand out from all the rest, so we want to reply. If us ladies get 20 or 30 emails saying the same thing hi or dou you want a fuck. Your not going to get a response.

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

THERE MAY BE AN ANSWER

how about an automated reply system that says

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL BUT I DONT THINK WE WOULD BE SUITED FOR A MEET

this would be sent 24 hours after ALL mail was recieved

in the meantime if you read that mail and replied yourself they would only get the message that you sent

if you were going away for the weekend or on holiday for a week you could turn the auto reply off , so there would only be a few occasions when you had mail to sift through

there could also be an option to exclude this happening to people on your friends list

perhaps if this was an option for SITE SUPPORTERS , it would generate a little more income for the site

just to finish i would say this

if i was a single man and never got a reply i might be a bit dissapointed , but in some ways to get a message saying THANKS BUT NO THANKS , would in my mind seem a bit of a kick in the balls

i would much prefer to be able to say to myself IM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE TO PLAY WITH ME BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY CANT REPLY , perhaps there on holiday , got the flu , really busy , stopped swinging , died , or even been abducted by aliens

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

Lol an automated reply would mean single guys inboxes stuffed with automated replys! I'd rather see 0 new messages that 32 new messages saying "SORRY but your not our type!!"

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

"Lol an automated reply would mean single guys inboxes stuffed with automated replys! I'd rather see 0 new messages that 32 new messages saying "SORRY but your not our type!!" "

well at least the guys would know what it was like for the girls who are expected to reply to everyone lol

you would of course be expected to reply to the THANKS BUT NO THANKS MESSAGE with ...........

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REPLY , BEST OF LUCK ANYWAY

the guys could have this message on a cut and paste so it would be very easy to do the 20 or so replys to these rejections they would get every day

the girls would then have the opurtunity of starting up threads saying

WHY ARE MEN SO RUDE BY NOT REPLYING TO MY AUTOMATED REJECTION

they should at least take the time to say THANKS FOR THE REPLY

the females who do in fact get this SECOND MESSAGE could have an automated system where this SECOND MESSAGE is deleted and the person put on BLOCK

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Why can you not accept it is a person choice to reply or not. your in the majority being a single male, so single women can pick and choose who we want.

Is it you dont like rejection, which seems to be the reason for a lot of me on here.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

This old chestnut must be well roasted by now, it's been in the fire many many times.

FACT women have a a mind and can and do make choice's of their own volition.

Fact not every one is every ones cup of tea, accept it.

Fact male singles are in the majority here, so choice for others is great.

FACT e-mailing is a matter of choice, replying is also a matter of choice. accept that for every 100 sent your only likely to get one reply ( knock back's happen too ).

FACT whinging on the forums does nothing but compound the problem, it makes you look pushy, contrite, and arrogant too.

FACT I've been on this site for sometime, I've lost count of the number of mail's I have sent with no reply, DO you see me complaining ??? NO, why ? because it makes me look sad and silly

FACT many possible meets can and will be lost because men ( and women) come into the forums complaining about others attitude, that's disrespectful unwarranted and unproductive.

FACT I have been on here a year now and in that time I have managed only two meets from this site, has it dampened my enthusiasm ? not in the slightest, part of the fun is in the chase lol.

AND FINALLY life is full of knock back's so is this lifestyle, you accept it in every day life learn to accept it here too.

OK rant over but I wish the single guys on here would keep the heads down and not put us all under the microscope, every whing posted on here is just another shell to fire back at the single male.

I know I'll get flak in some form for this post but I'm more than man enough to accept others view's and opinion's

I wonder how the OP reacts to unsolicited phone calls from polite sales people and the myriad of junk male drooping through the door?

I am still astounded people get aggrieved that they have nor received a reply. I fail to see who you can endear your self to anyone by moaning though.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

1 - If you do believe that "slating blokes is swingers pastime"... why are you here?

2 - do you think calling a large % of users 'lame' is going to up your chances?

3 - We are not in a pub. Being online and sending a message to let people know you are here/interested (or whatever) is closer to putting an add in the paper or sending leaflets through the door.... people don't reply unless they are interested.

4 - It's nothing to do with status. Some of it is just good time management. Your message was neither urgent or important so it got binned. Sometimes it's because it can be a bit of a downer having to keep sending 'no thanks' messages.... saying 'no' alot can bring the replier's mood down (ask anyone with kids lol).... and we are here for fun aren't we?

5 - Do you really think your post is going to raise your appeal and encourage folk to show an interest in you?

6 - Do you think your post will change anything? If (and that's a big IF) it did... it wouldn't mean you get more meets, it would mean you get more rejection messages. You'll be all excited to see you have mail in your inbox and then your heart will sink with every "no thanks you're not our type" which you read.

7 - Why do you want more people who are NOT interested in you to message you? Isn't it a better use of time and energy focusing on the ones who do?

I think 7 is enough for now.

I'm a single girl and I used to reply to every message, even if someone clealy hadn't read my profile or just chossen to ignore things on it.

The problem is I never seemed to get guys that took a "thanks you're not my type" so it then usually ended up with me having to justify my reasons for rejecting them and 9 time out of 10 ended with them calling me a fat ugly slut that should be grateful I showed an interest in(that is actually a quote from one guy!). Even though they contacted me!

I now have it on my profile that I will only reply to a message if i'm interested and sorry up front if I don't reply but it means you're not my type.

I don't understand what the problem is really. I've sent messages to single guys and not had a reply, I just put it down to not being their type and moved on to the next person.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" junk male drooping through the door? "

What happens if he's not drooping?

"I'm a single girl and I used to reply to every message, even if someone clealy hadn't read my profile or just chossen to ignore things on it.

The problem is I never seemed to get guys that took a "thanks you're not my type" so it then usually ended up with me having to justify my reasons for rejecting them and 9 time out of 10 ended with them calling me a fat ugly slut that should be grateful I showed an interest in(that is actually a quote from one guy!). Even though they contacted me!

I now have it on my profile that I will only reply to a message if i'm interested and sorry up front if I don't reply but it means you're not my type.

I don't understand what the problem is really. I've sent messages to single guys and not had a reply, I just put it down to not being their type and moved on to the next person.

"

lots of women get mail like than from men they reject, i just hope none of them take it personal

I had a guy called me a 2 bit used whore, who had to use these kind of sites cause i was to ugly to attract men in the real world

All i can say to such guys is if your a ugly, fat slut and im a ugly used whore, what does it say about them for messaging us in the first place?

and whos really the desparate ones

"I'm a single girl and I used to reply to every message, even if someone clealy hadn't read my profile or just chossen to ignore things on it.

lots of women get mail like than from men they reject, i just hope none of them take it personal

I had a guy called me a 2 bit used whore, who had to use these kind of sites cause i was to ugly to attract men in the real world

All i can say to such guys is if your a ugly, fat slut and im a ugly used whore, what does it say about them for messaging us in the first place?

and whos really the desparate ones "

it always makes me laugh that it is only after you have said thanks but no thanks that all of a sudden you become a fat ugly whore or slut or as I was called...a slapper. a guy had seen me on a dating site and then on here was so excited about the fact I was a swinger...but then just kept texting non stop, messages all the time was a bit full on so I said maybe meeting wasn't a good idea so he said "well you are too chunky for me anyways and obviously a slapper...bet your mother is proud of you."lol...and the abuse went on.I blocked him and he sent another friends request...I said if I am such a fat ugly slapper why do you care so much that I don't want to meet you now...lol

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Just imagine this as a hypothetical but totally honest reply to the typical single guy that you didn’t need to hear from…

“If your writing ability is any indication of your intelligence we’d get better conversation out of a parrot. Just how dumb has a person got to be to not at least use ‘spell check’ as you’ve generated your text on a computer FFS!. Geography, ok so it doesn’t need an O level to qualify but you are over 200 miles away… what chance have you got of finding a clitoris? Are you really so hard up for a shag you’ve gotta drive 200 miles to get one? You say you can lick pussy for hours, why? What are you doing wrong to make it take so long? Oh, and the ‘VVWE’ comment, do you think that’s all it takes? And look yet ANOTHER cock picture, thank you for that, we had no idea what a male penis looked like!!! Did you know that it takes a bit of imagination to be good in bed but your profile starts with ‘I don’t know what to say’! So you are bi-curious, just like about 40 million other people in the country so it tells us nothing.” . . . examples of this nature could just go on and on forever!

The simple fact is, often it is much more polite and kinder NOT to reply at all.

No disrespect to the OP, as profiles go yours is pretty good, nice face picture and informative but the negatives would put us off contacting you irrespective of you not matching our criteria.

By *ntheswingCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Simple, if people have taken the time to read our profile and they meet our requirments, then they will get a reply.

If they haven't taken the time to read it, (we will know), then we will just delete their messages. Our profile tells people this, so we make no apologies for deleting.

» Add a new message to this topic