FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People that block.....

People that block.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Noticed recently ladies (and it is almost exclusively ladies) that block people because they don't like a persons comment on forums. Now if they are local people that they may have already had contact with then I understand but why on earth would go to the effort of blocking someone that has never contacted you, looked at your profile or engaged with you in any way and probably has no intention of doing so ????

I knows it personal choice and their perogative etc.....but I can't help think it's a bit of an ego trip.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

an ego trip? maybe its because they dont want you looking at their pictures, or just so they dont forget you are someone they dont like.

Fair point. You just reminded me lol.

"an ego trip? maybe its because they dont want you looking at their pictures, or just so they dont forget you are someone they dont like."

also could be because you havnt got any pictures, you could be anyone and why should you know what they look like if they dont know what you look like.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I block some people with repugnant opinions just so I don't agree a meet by accident. The same with people who admit they are violent. I don't wish to meet them, either.

"also could be because you havnt got any pictures, you could be anyone and why should you know what they look like if they dont know what you look like."

Well I have pics but only share with people I am interested in. My perogative hun. So you basically block everyone with no pics?

How do you know someone has blocked you because of forum comments? Did they tell you before they blocked you?

"Noticed recently ladies (and it is almost exclusively ladies) that block people because they don't like a persons comment on forums. Now if they are local people that they may have already had contact with then I understand but why on earth would go to the effort of blocking someone that has never contacted you, looked at your profile or engaged with you in any way and probably has no intention of doing so ????

I knows it personal choice and their perogative etc.....but I can't help think it's a bit of an ego trip.

"

I have R.S.I. from blocking.

"I block some people with repugnant opinions just a meet by accident. The same with people who admit they are violent. I don't wish to meet them, either. "

Totally agree with that.

"also could be because you havnt got any pictures, you could be anyone and why should you know what they look like if they dont know what you look like.

Well I have pics but only share with people I am interested in. My perogative hun. So you basically block everyone with no pics?"

No i dont block everyone with no pics.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"Noticed recently ladies (and it is almost exclusively ladies) that block people because they don't like a persons comment on forums. Now if they are local people that they may have already had contact with then I understand but why on earth would go to the effort of blocking someone that has never contacted you, looked at your profile or engaged with you in any way and probably has no intention of doing so ????

"

I can still see your post does this mean I have avoided the blocking

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I imagine that someone who claimed not to care about being blocked wouldn't start a thread about it but I could be wrong.

I block people with opinions I find abhorrent, obvious misogynists and like Tina people who admit to violence.

I can still see your post does this mean I have avoided the blocking "

You don't want to meet me in a dark alley.

x

herts

Block is just a fact of Fab's life and no point stressing or thinking to much about something you can not influence or change...

"

I block people for many reasons and one of them is because their ideas and opinions on the forum tell me we wouldn't get along on a meet. I don't understand why this would upset you. Surely if two people aren't compatible it means you wouldn't want to meet them either?

herts

I can still see your post does this mean I have avoided the blocking

You don't want to meet me in a dark alley.

x"

No your quiet right I would rather a floodlit alley so I can get a proper perv at you inn x

"How do you know someone has blocked you because of forum comments? Did they tell you before they blocked you?

Yep. That's the point. They block then tell you in a kinda of childish "na na na" way lol."

Its all part of the fun,if you're going to be controversial then expect a reaction

No one on the forums winds me up enough for me to be bothered blocking them,im sure they wouldn't care if I did anyway

"I imagine that someone who claimed not to care about being blocked wouldn't start a thread about it but I could be wrong.

I block people with opinions I find abhorrent, obvious misogynists and like Tina people who admit to violence. "

Misogynists, and people who insult me on the forums then ask me to meet them, thinking i dont remember them.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"I block some people with repugnant opinions just so I don't agree a meet by accident. The same with people who admit they are violent. I don't wish to meet them, either. "

i block angry people.

1 chick blocked me because i gave her a pass on a fuck or avoid thread

its just pettyness really

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Ive a massive one (block list)

Everyoone is on there for a reason ,that im too busy to remember.

I use it as a tool to help save dealing with people Ive no interest in and free up my time for the people I AM hopefull of meeting..

"I imagine that someone who claimed not to care about being blocked wouldn't start a thread about it but I could be wrong.

I block people with opinions I find abhorrent, obvious misogynists and like Tina people who admit to violence. "

I block people I find physically repulsive, and people with hairy arses,

"I block some people with repugnant opinions just so I don't agree a meet by accident. The same with people who admit they are violent. I don't wish to meet them, either. "

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Totally agree. I can't help but snigger in my head when I read:

'Blocked, phew, did myself a favour with this one' etc.

My next thought is 'what makes you think he would go with you anyway, your nowhere near his league' - and that has nothing to do with distances.

It does make me cringe when people do the blocking thing on a thread.....like the person is going to give a crap anyway

Cardiff

The only time Ive used it is when blokes message me offering sex or a girl writes about blocking in her status and again going back to 'ego's and I think hers matches her arse.

i have made the occasional note about people from the forums - mostly about them needed bending

"How do you know someone has blocked you because of forum comments? Did they tell you before they blocked you?

"

Oy ! Mind your own business lol x

the men unfortunately don't read the profiles and when you don't respond they come back with abuse - we do like to see pics of faces not just cock x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I block people with opinions I find abhorrent, obvious misogynists and like Tina people who admit to violence.

I block people I find physically repulsive, and people with hairy arses, "

and again ouch.

Ive been blocked when on forums especially when they say there getting to me.i feel like shouting 'erm its you who has blocked me'

I use private notes meself im a nosey bag like to see profiles

Its not exclusively women. I block more to remind me that I don't want to meet than anything else. I have blocked women I know I will have nothing in common with on the basis of these forums.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ive been blocked when on forums especially when they say there getting to me.i feel like shouting 'erm its you who has blocked me'

I use private notes meself im a nosey bag like to see profiles"

That isn't a bad idea actually

By *istress V in Yorks 2Woman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Exactly! x

Because their shallow persons.quite a few play in this Forum.

"It does make me cringe when people do the blocking thing on a thread.....like the person is going to give a crap anyway "

Exactly, if some fat bird from 200 miles away blocks me I am hardly likely to give a shit

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It does make me cringe when people do the blocking thing on a thread.....like the person is going to give a crap anyway

Exactly, if some fat bird from 200 miles away blocks me I am hardly likely to give a shit "

and thrice ouch!

Cardiff

"It does make me cringe when people do the blocking thing on a thread.....like the person is going to give a crap anyway

Exactly, if some fat bird from 200 miles away blocks me I am hardly likely to give a shit

and thrice ouch!"

What does the 'ouch' thing mean? Sorry for asking, I dont get it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

and thrice ouch!

What does the 'ouch' thing mean? Sorry for asking, I dont get it"

Its no problem you asking but I'd rather not explain

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"an ego trip? maybe its because they dont want you looking at their pictures, or just so they dont forget you are someone they dont like."

Cardiff

and thrice ouch!

What does the 'ouch' thing mean? Sorry for asking, I dont get it

Its no problem you asking but I'd rather not explain "

Why not? Now you've made it even more confusing what the meaning is.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The simple answer is...because they can if they want to.

Don't take it to heart, I am sure there are some people who don't block you.

Now that this has turned into a bitch fest maybe time to shut.