FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > One line sentence

One line sentence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do ladies complain or don't reply one line sentence. After all "how are you" is one line.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How are you" doesn't really lead to much other than a "fine thank you"

Some women want a some man who can hold a convo. I guess a one liner doesn't really prove much.

"Why do ladies complain or don't reply one line sentence. After all "how are you" is one line."

and...... am I missing something ?

In a word yes

Every conversation starts somewhere. Why would write novel on someone I hardly know.

A one liner indicates they haven't read the profile and leads to delete of message

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Probably because they think you'll make as little effort with everything else as you do with your message.

If they request more than one line and you don't feel you can comply, consider it as another filter and move on

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

Because when your message is just one of many sat in an inbox it doesn't make it stand out

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Could you imagine being a room with 100+ people, each one, one after the other, asking you how you are?...

I know it's a generic, polite conversation-starter, but eventually you get bored answering the same uninspiring question, and you usually find that these same people require a lot of effort to maintain a conversation with.

- Amy. x

"Could you imagine being a room with 100+ people, each one, one after the other, asking you how you are?...

I know it's a generic, polite conversation-starter, but eventually you get bored answering the same uninspiring question, and you usually find that these same people require a lot of effort to maintain a conversation with.

- Amy. x"

how are you?

"Could you imagine being a room with 100+ people, each one, one after the other, asking you how you are?...

- Amy. x"

This....Infact look at my status that should answer the op lol

Herts

"how are you? "

Fucking shit, I currently have the bones of an 80 year old.

How are you?

- Amy. x

Herts

"This....Infact look at my status that should answer the op lol "

Lol, I bet you're still getting messages with the same question?

We just gave up and blocked everyone.

- Amy. x

- Amy. x

"This....Infact look at my status that should answer the op lol "

Lol your status tells everything... proper funny..

"how are you?

Fucking shit, I currently have the bones of an 80 year old.

How are you?

- Amy. x"

wrecked from jaydees dance floor. Never even got a chance to dance on the pole

So what do you expect ... alpha female and alpha couple . Sentences explaining how nice your pussy is and blah blah. .Every conversation starts somewhere. ..

Herts

"So what do you expect ... alpha female and alpha couple . Sentences explaining how nice your pussy is and blah blah. .Every conversation starts somewhere. .."

No, because that's worse... A polite hello and a little something to indicate you've read the profile will usually get you brownie points.

It's not rocket science.

Fairly typically once you read the one line message you then check the profile & find...

Yup you guessed it a one line profile with no photos.

"Fairly typically once you read the one line message you then check the profile & find...

Yup you guessed it a one line profile with no photos."

I am a one sentence man and i get the best ladies here. Writing a novel doesnt get you anything except for few that thinks they are superior here. Setting up standard as if their pussy is made of Gold

Were you not keen on the responses to this thread the other week? Is that why you started a fresh one instead of reviving the old one?

"Fairly typically once you read the one line message you then check the profile & find...

Yup you guessed it a one line profile with no photos."

followed by block and delete. At least it's consistent

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

If I had an introductory message saying just, "how are you?", I'd be tempted to reply with a treatise on the existential nature of individuality in an infinite universe and how I believe I came into being... just to cover all the bases you understand.

Herts

"I am a one sentence man and i get the best ladies here. Writing a novel doesnt get you anything except for few that thinks they are superior here. Setting up standard as if their pussy is made of Gold "

Well if it's working so well for you, why are you complaining?

I just send a

Works everytime

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

- Amy. x"

Well said

"I am a one sentence man and i get the best ladies here. Writing a novel doesnt get you anything except for few that thinks they are superior here. Setting up standard as if their pussy is made of Gold

Well if it's working so well for you, why are you complaining? "

Sorry am not complaining. Just posted it as I dislike some couple making big deal about one line sentence and not acknowledging that someone starting with "how are you" is perfect

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I dislike one line questions, especially something as closed as "how are you"

The people I have met on here have made an effort and appealed to my intellect rather than the bland, uninteresting tosh that I've seen too much of on here.

I did try a few times with one line sentences from profiles that looked interesting (more than a paragraph) and they fizzled out pretty quickly.

Lazy people and lack of effort on line = nowhere near my knickers. And no I don't think I have a golden cunt, I just see fab as more than a quick fuck.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

A one line sentence is one thing.

Asking 'how are you' and not using a question mark, yet still believing it to be a question, is quite another.

*shudder*

Herts

"Sorry am not complaining. Just posted it as I dislike some couple making big deal about one line sentence and not acknowledging that someone starting with "how are you" is perfect"

Opinions, I guess. One person's perfect is another person's boring. x

Cos women want to feel very important and things so you better read all her profile and make a huge paragraph about your life and compliment her and hope to get lucky lol.

One liners as a first message I can sort of understand. Yes some single guys send alot of messages and get no result. However for me it's the second message that should have more effort in. Guys- she's replied to you! Nows your chance to impress. If you then reply with an unimaginitive one liner you only have yourself to blame. It's then like pulling teeth but not as pleasurable

"One liners as a first message I can sort of understand. Yes some single guys send alot of messages and get no result. However for me it's the second message that should have more effort in. Guys- she's replied to you! Nows your chance to impress. If you then reply with an unimaginitive one liner you only have yourself to blame. It's then like pulling teeth but not as pleasurable "

Perfect

» Add a new message to this topic