FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Taking another look?

Taking another look?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

We had a social meet with a couple, had a great night, chatted loads etc, all seemed to go fine.

We left and we discussed how the evening went, and decided that we really liked them and would meet for fun if they agreed.

Unfortunately, they wernt that keen on us, but sent a very nice message letting us down gently lol!

Since then, however, they have looked at our profile three times, so we are a bit puzzled.

Have they changed their minds, but cannot bring themselves to admit it?

Are they trying to get us to message them?

Should we send them a message, or just leave it and see how things go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Leave it up to them,if you message them then you'll be making yourself look desparate when they have already let you down gently x

Put yourselves out your misery ask them, you must have their number, could be only one of them doesnt like you and the other does happens alot on here got to be right for all concerned.

Ask them outright go on and let me know.

to me that would be a itch i couldnt scratch

Let me know how you get on

Jackie x

"Leave it up to them,if you message them then you'll be making yourself look desparate when they have already let you down gently x"

Took the words out of my mouth!

it can be difficult sometimes to get a 4 way attraction, as someone has already posted. May be they are having second thoughts, but I would still leave it up to them.

If you are curious about them "looking" at you, why not meet again for another social? You never know, it might get something started?

This has happened to us as well

It used to bug me but now I'm far more laid back

We have also discovered over the years that different cpls appeal in different circumstances

There are those we see one on one and really explore sex and explore our sexuality with

there our those we just adore plain forward shagging and lime to meet these at clubs or partys

and those we really like but not all four click sexually and these are social play mates - we probably giggle and drink more with these than any others !

I think I'm trying to say relax and enjoy whatever comes your way - it's all fun and nothing but fleeting flights of fancy x. X x

If they let you down back away gracefully .. if they changed their minds they would contact you surely xx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

If they've decided you're not for them, either allow them to view your profile or block them.

Following a meet, if a couple decide we're not for them, we block them, not to be offensive or to get at them, we block them to save any confusion at a later stage.

Everyone has the option on here, not saying the above is right or wrong, however, it's our option how we deal with some members

Mutual attraction can and does change. Sometimes people's appearance changes, you loose or gain wieght for example, or you dye your hair.

Maybe one of them was not entirely sure about becoming playmates, but still want to stay in touch socially?

There are many reasons why they are looking.

Write to them and ask to meet for a cuppa or a glass of wine. Then you'll know for sure.

You are only torturing yourselves wondering "what if?"

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Or, they may just forget who you are until they look at your profile.

Especially if you arn't on each others friends list.

I do that a lot. I'm sure some people must think I'm a perve, or just weird, the amount of times I look at a profile, then remember who they are!!!

Hi

We have had that a few times in the past and our best advice is forget about them ( their lost !)

Plenty of other sexy peeps out there

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Maybe one of them veto'd the couples meet, but the other one still wants to perve your pics.

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, after reading the advice on here, have decided to leave it, at least until they look again, in which case we will take a look at their profile, maybe that will set the ball rolling!

There are no pics to perv (in public), so thats out of the equation, and. although its possible, I dont think they will have forgotten us, they seemed too "switched on" for that.

Guess we will just have to wait and see lol!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

maybe its just pure noseyness !wanting to see if youve added pics or had any verifactions from others . humna nature is a queer thing and i find it best not to try and reason why on here .often no logical reason for ppl doing things except that they just can lol !!

» Add a new message to this topic