FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Two more couples run for the exit after messaging us! :-(

Two more couples run for the exit after messaging us! :-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

north manchester

Posted on this a while back (and we have to add, we've had some happy meets and repeats, so we know we're not THAT scary! ) and it's happened again, twice in a week.

Two couples messaged us last week, both seemed fine, we chatted, arranged to meet socially... next time we look at our account, we see they've both legged it!

Probably lost their bottle or something, but we weren't holding a bloody gun to their heads - they contacted US!

Ah well.. c'est la vie!

A & M x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ohhhhhhhh

you sound like a challenge lol

obvious isnt it ?

Bi males are downright weird and just wanna grope straight men all the time when swinging!

Or thats the impression i must give !

get the handcuffs on next time before they get chance

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"get the handcuffs on next time before they get chance "

handcuffs should always be at the readt

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think there are more than a few peeps that like the sound of swinging, more than likely enjoy the build up of a meet, but cannot go through with the wicked deed

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

If twoBitwo and to get the handcuffs and blildfold out I'm sure if I was rubbed in the right way I could be persuaded to do somethin I normally wudnt,and if I struggle and squirm a good spanking wil be in order!

We have to agree..so many people seem so up for it but then fizzle away, or delete profile or give an odd excuse ,or simply stand you up. W dont get t, after all surely you talk to each other plenty before deciding to do this ,and it is just fun, pleasure, nice..sexy.....not bloody rocket science..so far we reply to all addds, winks etc, we have never let anyone down or mess up about..we go to the point yes, we dont have time to mess about, we message ,speak on phone sort out a meet ,simples..what is the aggro in that? x grr lol.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

yep been covered meny meny times on forums , and bottom line is you will always get the dreamers and fakes in all catigories . you cant predict human nature as they say . annoying for all geniune folks but thankfully there are genuine ppl on here so just keep the faith xx

how do you know they were actually couples?? chances are that it was some chap with his nob hangin outta his pants whispering to himself "im a couple"

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"how do you know they were actually couples?? chances are that it was some chap with his nob hangin outta his pants whispering to himself "im a couple""

lol this ^

Cannot understand for the life of us why single fellas pretend to be couples... what are they possibly getting out of it??

it happened to me earlier this week. i placed a meet today ad on monday as i was off from work and as horny as hell. so i contacted a couple of couples and one or two replied and a 'meet' was arranged for that evening.

20 quid out of pocket for taxi fare, they didnt show. i messaged em when i got home, all they did was delete my message. no sorry, nothing.

and i turned down another couple! aagh!

» Add a new message to this topic