FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel/Travelling Man

Hotel/Travelling Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I am a travelling sales guy who covers pretty much all of the UK. I live in Hotels 2-3 days per week and often advertise and contact people to see if there is a chance to hook up.

I don't ever expect,am clean, professional, well presented and even though I say it myself a nice guy!

Thing is I don't know one week to the next where I am going to be until possibly two or three days before and possibly because of the short notice, not knowing me scenario I don't get too much luck

A lot of adverts state don't bother if you are miles away as experience says peeps do not turn up - Or are more liable not to.

I am not pushy, rude, (too bad looking) so can't be my approach.

Any offers of Advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Build some Friends up over time and change your Location status to where you will be, there are plenty of Folk on here who meet Travellers and I dont mean the ones who do the Tarmacing

try the receptionists ,,, build up a raport with them ,,,, you never know .......

OP, think about what you're asking. Your hoping a single woman is going to meet you in a hotel just like that?

Really?!!

No Sassy I advertise for couples! And safety and discretion is paramount for all! Thats why I offer to meet in a public and mutually acceptable place, thats why I offer a face pic and thats why I offer to talk on the phone first!

I'm a national account manager for a company and have to plan weeks ahead so i always know where i will be 5-6 weeks ahead. When i was working on a regional level there was always a call cycle. In the current climate i would be expecting your bosses to know what your plans were for the week ahead at least.

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

To be honest the fact that I can't read your verifications would put me off. I think its an idea to show some of them. I'm not too keen on your avator pic either, most woman don't like cock shots. Use a body shot instead. Do you search for ladies when your in their area? I've never looked for a meet myself, always been asked. I hope some of this may help you. Good Luck

Stevie tops - I was not asking for journey plan advise mate - I think you just dropped into the wrong forum!

"I'm a national account manager for a company and have to plan weeks ahead so i always know where i will be 5-6 weeks ahead. When i was working on a regional level there was always a call cycle. In the current climate i would be expecting your bosses to know what your plans were for the week ahead at least."

I dont plan that far a head being blonde I soon forget and I prefer spontaneous meets than endless emails.

"

I dont plan that far a head being blonde I soon forget and I prefer spontaneous meets than endless emails."

I prefer that also...but just not blonde lol

» Add a new message to this topic