FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > struggling to make contacts?

struggling to make contacts?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, I haven't been on very long and I am aware that this a prorbably the reason, but I am struggling to make contact with fellow members of the site.

I know that you have to give it some time and I am willing to do so however i was wondering if there is anyone else in the same boat.

Also what advice would you give to people in my situation?

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well you have done one thing that most people wouldn't which is put a face pic for everyone to see but that should work in your favour! One negative i instantly seen was your age range ( I know thats the age range you like an that is fair enough ) single women under 25 that are on this site rarely are looking for men, they tend to want to explore their sexuality so they prefer women or couples. i know it sais in your profile 18-35 but it doesnt in your LOOKING FOR section, it doesnt say couples either so you wont pop up when they browse you have only just started this site a couple weeks ago so be patient and i am sure something will happen

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks, I know that it is far too early too tell and i am a novice, i'm just trying to make sure i'm doing everything i can.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

same advice i am giving to everyone...

Time, Perserverance, common sense....

do with those what you will.... you figure out the rest....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

take the details about your previous relationship off no one wants someone on the rebound in my opinion! x

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"take the details about your previous relationship off no one wants someone on the rebound in my opinion! x"

Agree about the above and probably to much detail about your hobbies.Its OK to show you have other interests (some conversation) but couples/singles would like to know about what type of fun you are looking for,boundaries,do's,dont's,likes,dislikes,fantasies etc.

Face pic great..hat..a bit ...well you know..you wouldnt turn up to a meet in it ...would you!!??

Sexy body pic would be heplful...no full on cock shots though.

Just our opinion as swingers

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

PS... you put in your profile

tend to make a full of myself from time to time.

I studied in Scotland for 9 years and know that words sound differently(great accent BTW) but need to get your spelling correct in your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic