FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dogging illegal?

Dogging illegal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it illegal? if so or if not please explain why? because i have hurd mixed views on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only if ya get caught lol

Seriously they can do ya for exposure or indecent behaviour

But nine times out of ten they just tell everyone to move along xx

Forum Mod

This thread has some of the laws in it

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/28671

thank you

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I think it's probably rare for people to appear in court for dogging, the trick around this way has been for the police to write a letter to the registered owner of the vehicles involved, so if you are driving a company vehicle or out without the wife knowing (not aimed at the Op!) then might be worth thinking carefully.

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

police usually turn a blind eye..i have been caught filming one and they didnt bat an eyelid just move on guys that was it

that was years ago

i think they have more important things to get on with these days really

they really clamped down on it up here seen a few in the paper charged with various things regarding exposure etc! and the local big park has now got polis on horses to get to doggin areas that were difficult to reach by car! way things goin scotland soon be a sex free zone! lapdancing clubs on road to being illegal!and gettin a license for an adult orientated shop is nigh on impossible! xx

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

A week or two ago I heard a report on the news stating that the new government was to overturn a ruling/order/directive that was put in place by Labour, I don’t know how long ago the ruling was put in place.

Anyway, the police service was ordered by the Labour government NOT to make any judgements about ANY crime no matter how MINOR. Meaning that if any law is seen and or reported to be broken then it MUST be processed. Whereas previously the copper on the beat and secondly the duty officer could use their own discretion, that liberty was taken out of their hands by order of the government.

So given that being naked in a public place is illegal in the UK (except for specified places) there is or was a very high chance of finding yourself in front of a magistrate. Add some actual sexual acts to that and I dread to think where that might end up.

The way of things nowadays it wouldn’t surprise me if having your genitals exposed in public and then seen ‘by chance’ by a child might result in being placed on the list of sex offenders!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Can only comment on the area that I live in but down here the dogging sites are not generally on police patrol routes, for example the police do not patrol most of Dartmoor because of the lack of radio signal....yet when asked to turn up at doggers carparks by the National Parks Authority they will hit them with a vengeance.

At that point not wanting to go home 'empty handed' they will photograph and film doggers number plates, this isn't a regular thing but when they do it's done with serious conviction and with intent.

Percy filth don't like you waggling your willy in public! Its nick nick and a fine!

"A week or two ago I heard a report on the news stating that the new government was to overturn a ruling/order/directive that was put in place by Labour, I don’t know how long ago the ruling was put in place. Anyway, the police service was ordered by the Labour government NOT to make any judgements about ANY crime no matter how MINOR. Meaning that if any law is seen and or reported to be broken then it MUST be processed. Whereas previously the copper on the beat and secondly the duty officer could use their own discretion, that liberty was taken out of their hands by order of the government. So given that being naked in a public place is illegal in the UK (except for specified places) there is or was a very high chance of finding yourself in front of a magistrate. Add some actual sexual acts to that and I dread to think where that might end up. The way of things nowadays it wouldn’t surprise me if having your genitals exposed in public and then seen ‘by chance’ by a child might result in being placed on the list of sex offenders!!!"
i remeber watching a programme about nudists the other month on sky 1 and it said being naked in public isnt actually illegal unless doing so to cause offence

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Would argue with that but the ‘doing so to cause offence’ leaves it open to prosecution just as soon as someone says ‘I was offended’.

As a matter of interest what about the Naked Rambler… he wasn’t out to cause offence although he was trying to make a statement/protest. He was locked up several times on his walk through the UK.

I can see how ‘naked on a beach’ may be seen as acceptable but I personally would not risk it in this ‘jobs-worth’ society we now live in. Simple fact is points make prizes for police, council officials etc.

on the police issue i think they will go to dogging sites if they recieve a complaint from a dog walker or non dogging cpls spooked by idiot single guys, or a residentual property near the dogging venue. but as long as you make sure you are away from houses and let the dog walkers get home and play the game right you will be able to have lots of sexy fun happy dogging guys. i also think that if somebody sees you and complains then the police would charge you with an offence but other than that would just move you on

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

i was in local dogging site a couple in the car were putting on a show . three guys watching one was being sucked 4 police on bikes cycled into car park , none of us saw them come in from about 50 yards away one of them shouted out pc martins go down there see whats going on when he was halfway along the copper shouted again pc martin no tickets for anyone by the time he arrived we were all fully dressed he cycled round us headed back then all of them cycled past the leader said sorry folks to interupt we off now have fun

» Add a new message to this topic