FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Truth or Dare?

Truth or Dare?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

So the benefit of your wise advice. My profile is quite clear about my situation, sad as it may be.

But, reading around a lot of profiles, it would seem that there is a whole load of guys who simply lie rather than dare to tell the truth.

My question, would you rather a good time, but not know, or the truth? I think I know the answer, and it does fit with my warped code of morals, but really, some of the 5h1t that has come my way simply for being honest, I am wondering should I join the ranks of the massed lying bastds?

Help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

truth never hurts anybody it the lies that hurt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your life, your choice, why worry about what the others think?!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

truth is always best. some people on here are avidly against meeting maried/attached people and for them to be 'tricked' into doing it would be so wrong!!

Im here to fuck and have some fun dont need life history if I want that then I will get a relationship.

Ok, thanks Ladies, as I thought, the truth does dimish my 'opportunities' but at least we all know where we stand, and I do have my morals - however fcked up!

So another pop question - roughly how many, as a proportion of non couple / non TV people on here do YOU think are lying about their staus.

IMHO, drumming on about having morals for not lying may come across as "holier than thou", which may not be an attractive attribute as a playmate.

Just read your profile and its all about you and your marrige and you come across quite angry and selfish and negative in it. Its hard to read. People want to know your likes and dislikes and what attracts you to someone and be positive.

I do not believe it is smart to devote nearly half of a longish profile about the state of one's marriage on a site like this either.

However, each to their own.

Hmm, interesting takes, sincerely thank you both, will think about a re-write, never thought of is that way, suppose it does come across a bit strong. The 1st profile didn't have the list, but got fed up of taking 5hit. Think I may just block the angry fckers who just have a go after a revision.

Oh well, still learning this whole scene!

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

"Just read your profile and its all about you and your marrige and you come across quite angry and selfish and negative in it. Its hard to read. People want to know your likes and dislikes and what attracts you to someone and be positive."
and the bit about 'loving the girl' sonds a bit derogatory.Just my opinion.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Gotta agree re ‘a profile isn’t supposed to be a life story’ to me it reads as an invitation for a discussion about morals so it seems reasonable for it to attract some flack.

You should state you are married to be fair to people, some will be put off, some won’t give a toss either way. Who knows some might even be attracted, if nothing else a married guy MUST be clean and stay clean and MUST be discreet.

We do not knowingly indulge singles playing away, not as a moral judgement but simply because we do not wish to risk being a party to the third world war that breaks out when the partner finds out. Of course we have our opinions about the subject but how you choose to run your life is none of our business.

Well,

What can I say, excpet thank you to you all. OK, profile updated, expecting another slating to those that can be arsed to read it , but rather that than the alternative....

a block away from heaven

"Just read your profile and its all about you and your marrige and you come across quite angry and selfish and negative in it. Its hard to read. People want to know your likes and dislikes and what attracts you to someone and be positive. and the bit about 'loving the girl' sonds a bit derogatory.Just my opinion. "
you get rid of that bit and then give all the credit to the 'ladies' thanks mate

Yeah, well as I say, a gent, and to be fair, they did raise it first! the issue that is!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I do see a problem with the OP's assumptions 'at least I am being honest' but that is coming from a proven liar he obviously is deceiving his wife so if he lies there what else is he lying about, or am I wrong?

Just for the record we ask a few pertinent questions when messaged by a 'single' and it soon shows if they are genuine or not ........... amazing how many responses we don't get to the 'please answer me' requests

Forum Mod

I don't think you need to justify yourself to anyone

There are many many married people on here and if you're given crap because of your situation then just let it go over your head and concentrate on those that will meet married people,they do exist and some even prefer it because of the discretion........seems weird I know

So while you're honest about your situation,you don't need to spend so much time on your profile giving the reasons

Good luck

a block away from heaven

"Yeah, well as I say, a gent, and to be fair, they did raise it first! the issue that is! "

not another bloke asking why he doesnt get meets ffs.

and a cheat as well.

maybe thats why.

i admire your honesty but im sure most wouldnt condone cheating and see swinging as a couple together thing.

would you not get more if you just went out and met some local people?

dont want to sound negative but us personaly have a massive problem with cheats, what ever you call yourself, cheating can only bring hardship for yourself or your oh.

maybe time to be honest with yourself and make the break?????

» Add a new message to this topic