FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > possibly our 1st party...

possibly our 1st party...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

if all things work out we're hopefully off to our 1st gathering tonight that involves more than 4 peeps...

apart from the usual "enjoy yrselves" .. and tips which would help us as "group newbies"? especuially as Sarah that bit more nervous than I (Dave) ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Don't feel that you have to play with anyone that you don't want to

be sociable and try to chat to everyone if you can

Don't drink too much due to nerves xx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

good advise from above, also remember there are no fixed rules as to what is expected, you play if you feel comfortable, don't be pushy, be polite and respectful of everyone and above all avoid the demon alcohol in copious amounts

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

its not our 1st meet (so know the meet ground rules) and knowing the hosts Very Well we're sure the No Means No rule 'will' be applied ... but we just used to us & a.n.other couple - not ... other couples lol

not having done that yet ourselves all i can suggest is enjoy! & hope you all have a real good time, you will have to let us know how it went as this is a reason why we have not try'd it yet due to wife being very nervous with more than 3 lol, then hopefully you can give us some very good advice.

I remember my first house party with more than one couple i turned up a little underdressed !!! id gone for the fishnet dress and lacy knickers ,hold ups and heels look (as requested by my lovely partner at the time) and felt a bit uncomfortable cos all the other girlies were in kinda cocktail dresses !!! was soon put to rights when we all got naked in the hot tub ! enjoy and just be who you are ..

» Add a new message to this topic