FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > finding out what a woman wants

finding out what a woman wants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i look at a womans profile i click on the verifiers to see what kind of person the woman is after...

is this a good thing to do or waste of time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats what they are therefore so you can build a kind of picture of prospective meets xx

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Ha, mine will confuse the fuck outa everybody then

Hey Soapy

depends if you value other peoples opinions

Verifications are never negetive, so they dont tell you very much.

Much better to read what they are looking for, thats if they bother to say, because so many profiles are only one or two lines that tell us absolutely bugger all

We prefer to meet at parties or socials and speak face to face. Its much more productive for us, and you always get a smile AND a reply

"Ha, mine will confuse the fuck outa everybody then

Hey Soapy "

Lol mine also xx

"When i look at a womans profile i click on the verifiers to see what kind of person the woman is after...

is this a good thing to do or waste of time?"

A waste of time of course. Why should you be bothered about who they have met if your looking for a meet.

They may be looking for different to what they have met in the past. If they are looking for the same they will repeat with that meet.

You should be your self not try to copy others to attract someone.

"When i look at a womans profile i click on the verifiers to see what kind of person the woman is after...

A waste of time of course. Why should you be bothered about who they have met if your looking for a meet.

They may be looking for different to what they have met in the past. If they are looking for the same they will repeat with that meet.

"

Couldn't agree more!!!

I would say best way is to message them and say hello

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

i didn't say i was going to copy their behaviour.

I wanted to know what type of man she was after.

was it worth me sending a mail....

Well if they are loking for something different why on earth would u fill up your profile...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Usually people have it on their profile what they are looking for. I would read a profile rather than verifications

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

umm most of our verifys are of people we met at clubs and became friends with, not the ones we actulay played with.

"Usually people have it on their profile what they are looking for. I would read a profile rather than verifications"

Thats spot on and if your still not sure ask them in a message. The bigger issue though is you may read their profile., look at all the verifications. Figure out your suitable and at the end of it all you message then.......... and guess what! You don't even get a reply because they are inundated with messages.

You are better spending more time formulating a good first message that gets you noticed.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

"When i look at a womans profile i click on the verifiers to see what kind of person the woman is after... is this a good thing to do or waste of time?"
Hi Grim. Like you I also enjoy nosing through verifications but do not base ideas on what others feel about that lady or cpl. Have fun getting to know people and form your own opinions. Also consider how many people would publish negative comments on their rofile?

» Add a new message to this topic