FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im wondering if there is any point of being here anymore. i dont seem to get any positive replies or interest from people. im not sure what i could do to improve my profile. im sending messages to those i think i meet their criteria but dont hardly any reply. any polite suggestion folks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

in my opinion i wouldnt even entertain the thought of meeting you cause ur name just makes me think your a bit of a bloke about things !!!!

i mean the fuckbuddy bit! your not here for fuckbuddys your here for swingers. i think that would put most couples off.

xx bonny

[Removed by poster at 12/06/10 11:18:57]

[Removed by poster at 12/06/10 11:19:03]

thanks for the advice i have been looking at changing this title but i cant seem to be able to change it. so i just left it.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

take a look at the majority of single males on this site, like you they have been here for some time and again like you they too have had a somewhat less than successful time.

this lifestyle is all about choice's, and with so many single males on such site's the choice's for the single female and couples are great.

Don't get down hearted go to social's ask to be add'd to private parties, this all helps to get you noticed and allows you to gain more friendships within the community, then maybe things will improve because word of mouth in this lifestyle is also a great way to find what your looking for.

hope this advise helps somewhat.

PS i've been here longer than you and probably sent out far more messages in that time than you, and yet i could possibly have had no more meets or success than you. but i'm still here and still enjoying things, on place to get yourself noticed is here in the forums

"take a look at the majority of single males on this site, like you they have been here for some time and again like you they too have had a somewhat less than successful time.

this lifestyle is all about choice's, and with so many single males on such site's the choice's for the single female and couples are great.

Don't get down hearted go to social's ask to be add'd to private parties, this all helps to get you noticed and allows you to gain more friendships within the community, then maybe things will improve because word of mouth in this lifestyle is also a great way to find what your looking for.

hope this advise helps somewhat.

PS i've been here longer than you and probably sent out far more messages in that time than you, and yet i could possibly have had no more meets or success than you. but i'm still here and still enjoying things, on place to get yourself noticed is here in the forums "

thanks mate

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your profile looks ok to me, the only thing I would do is get a picture of yourself instead of a pic of you and some man with a green scribbly head

Join in on the forums, get yourself in chat,maybe try some socials and carry on sending your mails, one day you will get a reply of come play

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to be positive and keep on going Gambatte as the Japs say!

i felt the same way but i've started using the forum. and u know what i'm enjoying myself....

little bit dirty talk here and there...

keeps me interested....

and when u think about it, more of an excitement when u do get a meet to meeting constantly (most of the time i guess)

"Your profile looks ok to me, the only thing I would do is get a picture of yourself instead of a pic of you and some man with a green scribbly head

Join in on the forums, get yourself in chat,maybe try some socials and carry

on sending your mails, one day you will get a reply of come play "

listen to rugby thats the way to do it love

It's funny the things that put you off: for me it's you saying you smoke in your profile but your details state "non smoker" and you don't meet smokers.

Inconsistencies like that automatically raise red flags for me.

» Add a new message to this topic