FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MEN REFUSING VALIDATION FROM TRANNY

MEN REFUSING VALIDATION FROM TRANNY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I am totally shock. some single guys refused to validate trannys after shagging them?but on the tranny profile you can read their validation. Praising them.how wonderful they are eg good bj.tight ass bla bla bla.whom are you kidding? Grow up.and stop acting like a kid.BE YOURSELF

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am totally shock. some single guys refused to validate trannys after shagging them?but on the tranny profile you can read their validation. Praising them.how wonderful they are eg good bj.tight ass bla bla bla.whom are you kidding? Grow up.and stop acting like a kid.BE YOURSELF

"

If a guy refuses to verify, how is there a verification on the profile? Confused. But probably because I am tired

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I think what he's trying to say is they'll leave the TV a glowing veri but won't show the tv's veri on their profile. I think lol

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

ive slept with guys i havent verified ...one that i have been sleeping with for 2 years ..we dont any hidden agenda

"I think what he's trying to say is they'll leave the TV a glowing veri but won't show the tv's veri on their profile. I think lol "

Ah yeah I think you are right. Oops, I do that all the time.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

It's okay I had to read it twice as I've had a drink lol

I've had plenty meets where the couple or lady haven't verified me. It's nice when they do but no buggy if they don't...even if I have verified them.

If I had any more veris people would think I was a slag....

I don't see the issue people don't have to display verifications or give them for that matter its really anal trying to tell people what they should or shouldn't do ion their own profile.

"ive slept with guys i havent verified ...one that i have been sleeping with for 2 years ..we dont any hidden agenda "

Lies clearly your working for the KGB!

"I am totally shock. some single guys refused to validate trannys after shagging them?but on the tranny profile you can read their validation. Praising them.how wonderful they are eg good bj.tight ass bla bla bla.whom are you kidding? Grow up.and stop acting like a kid.BE YOURSELF

"

You'll probably find that the gentlemen in question are Straight and don't have TV/TS down on their looking to meet list. Happens a lot.

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

You'll probably find that the gentlemen in question are Straight and don't have TV/TS down on their looking to meet list. Happens a lot. "

LOL straight but have sex with trannys PMSL

Am completely confused here. If they want to have sex with men, why do they say they are straight! Surely that precludes the very people they enjoy having sex with?? Is madness

"Am completely confused here. If they want to have sex with men, why do they say they are straight! Surely that precludes the very people they enjoy having sex with?? Is madness "

This is discussed to death, usually on a weekly basis.

The general gist is, if the person Is in a skirt and you only give, you can still be straight. People don't like labels yada yada yada blah blah blah.

And if they change their sexuality to bisexual then straight away they lose 50% of their pool of potential meets.

I would like another veri from a cd/t girl, if anyone has got a spare one they don't want let me know.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"

I saw this the other day, saw a TV profile, had a goo look (as I do) and read the veris. One guy seemed to have loved having sex with her so I looked at his profile. He wa on fab as straight but was obviously bi. I sent him a message which he ignored. He must have thought he was so clever.

Why do something you aint proud of #myopinion#

I'm straight, proud and I've met few people on here that we aint bothered about verifying each other.

"

Quite simple OP then they can remain the illusion they are "straight". Is laughable though you would think if they wanted to maintain tge illusion then they would have to common sense not to verify the tv/ts at all after the meet

I saw this the other day, saw a TV profile, had a goo look (as I do) and read the veris. One guy seemed to have loved having sex with her so I looked at his profile. He wa on fab as straight but was obviously bi. I sent him a message which he ignored. He must have thought he was so clever. "

Should have old him youd dress for the occassion your chances may have improved

"Am completely confused here. If they want to have sex with men, why do they say they are straight! Surely that precludes the very people they enjoy having sex with?? Is madness

The general gist is, if the person Is in a skirt and you only give, you can still be straight. People don't like labels yada yada yada blah blah blah.

And if they change their sexuality to bisexual then straight away they lose 50% of their pool of potential meets. "

Ok.... But to be honest someone who is lying about their sexuality is going to have their pool of potential meets diminished anyway. We aren't all cretins, we make judgements and when we see veris from TVs or blokes we think this man is possibly bi and we are reaching a conclusion close to the truth. Straight men with crap profile get to meet one woman per profile year, bi man with honest profile shags his way to nirvana. I

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

" Straight men with crap profile get to meet one woman per profile year, bi man with honest profile shags his way to nirvana. I "

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

3rd button up on the very left of the keyboard mate

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm shagging my way to Nirvana, although I prefer Oasis

"Am completely confused here. If they want to have sex with men, why do they say they are straight! Surely that precludes the very people they enjoy having sex with?? Is madness

And if they change their sexuality to bisexual then straight away they lose 50% of their pool of potential meets. "

If they're a genuine TS not a TV I'd say yes your straight spend ten minutes talking to a ts and regardless of if they're a gorgeous vision of femininity or unfortunately very clearly born male, you Will still know they're a woman at least in mind and soul if not body.

that for me is what makes the difference the persons mind. It's what's between your ears not your legs that makes you who you are.

I don't understand using labels to justify your sexuality. TS/TV/Alien from Mars, who gives a shit. If you find someone attractive and personable then so be it, too much over complication on this subject. If it feels good, do it

"I think what he's trying to say is they'll leave the TV a glowing veri but won't show the tv's veri on their profile. I think lol "

whats the point in that when their verification can be traced back to them, seems very pointless to me

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

1. People can choose to verify or not.

2. Who is it you are talking to really ?

3. What is worse : not verifying or trying to belittle others who won't verify you ?

And if they change their sexuality to bisexual then straight away they lose 50% of their pool of potential meets.

If they're a genuine TS not a TV I'd say yes your straight spend ten minutes talking to a ts and regardless of if they're a gorgeous vision of femininity or unfortunately very clearly born male, you Will still know they're a woman at least in mind and soul if not body.

that for me is what makes the difference the persons mind. It's what's between your ears not your legs that makes you who you are.

"

If a guy meets a girl, they go out on dates get to know each other and start a relationship, then the girl tells the guy she's transitioning and he decides to continue in the relationship because he has feelings for her regardless of her outward appearance of gender, then yes I'd say that guy is straight.

If a guy goes onto a site like this, looking specifically for TS/TV girls because he likes fucking/being fucked by chicks with dicks, and I don't see how that can be anything other than bisexual.

I'll label you all, I don't give a flying fuck.

trangender are amazing better then girl i love ts and tv and crossdressers

If a guy meets a girl, they go out on dates get to know each other and start a relationship, then the girl tells the guy she's transitioning and he decides to continue in the relationship because he has feelings for her regardless of her outward appearance of gender, then yes I'd say that guy is straight.

If a guy goes onto a site like this, looking specifically for TS/TV girls because he likes fucking/being fucked by chicks with dicks, and I don't see how that can be anything other than bisexual.

I'll label you all, I don't give a flying fuck. "

By *dtanyaTV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

ha ha usually straight married guys whos wife wont suck their cock or let them fuck her ass

"ha ha usually straight married guys whos wife wont suck their cock or let them fuck her ass"

Damn, I've been rumbled. lol

(Kidding, I'm not married anymore)

» Add a new message to this topic