FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > CONFIDENTIALITY!!!

CONFIDENTIALITY!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i'm sure that this as happened to many other people other than us, but its still a very shitty thing to do. we give and expect privacy from the people with come into contact with, either couples we meet or just the one's that send friend request's and it never goes further than that what we would never do is show pictures of others around town. We've looked at couples profiles from the town we live in and wonder who they might be (its human nature) but to do something like set out to humiliate another couple is going to far...i do hope that it happens to the couple that did this to us and whatever karma justice there is comes back at them times 3.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If someone is as indiscreet about pics, imagine the lucky escape not to have met with them!

They would think nothing of discussing what happens on meets and people they have met.

Karma will come back and bite their bum!

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"If someone is as indiscreet about pics, imagine the lucky escape not to have met with them!

They would think nothing of discussing what happens on meets and people they have met.

Karma will come back and bite their bum!

"

Either that or you will have to move

unfortunatly once things are on the web you have no real control over what happens, there are lots of people out there that like to hurt others, its happened to us also.

we take more care now

thanks for that...you no your right if we had met them and us being the trusting type who knows what they might have spread around.

take care x

you're right, we just expected better from people. swinging is a lifestle choice that can receive bad media,and something like this just makes it worse.

"i'm sure that this as happened to many other people other than us, but its still a very shitty thing to do. we give and expect privacy from the people with come into contact with, either couples we meet or just the one's that send friend request's and it never goes further than that what we would never do is show pictures of others around town. We've looked at couples profiles from the town we live in and wonder who they might be (its human nature) but to do something like set out to humiliate another couple is going to far...i do hope that it happens to the couple that did this to us and whatever karma justice there is comes back at them times 3. "

If they did it on here i hope you reported them.

"i'm sure that this as happened to many other people other than us, but its still a very shitty thing to do. we give and expect privacy from the people with come into contact with, either couples we meet or just the one's that send friend request's and it never goes further than that what we would never do is show pictures of others around town. We've looked at couples profiles from the town we live in and wonder who they might be (its human nature) but to do something like set out to humiliate another couple is going to far...i do hope that it happens to the couple that did this to us and whatever karma justice there is comes back at them times 3.

If they did it on here i hope you reported them."

They got no pics on their profile so im assuming that they are emailing pics or sending them on msn..

We only send face pics out now,years ago we didnt mind exchanging them on msn or email but when they ended up on another profile on here we stopped it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Some guy opened a yahoo account stuck my pictures on and my mobile number asking for sex. Didnt know until i started getting the calls. Some guys just cant take rejection. I just thought it funny he had gone to so much trouble

Me and hubby met a couple a little while ago as hubby already knew him from working and he had always talked about meeting another couple with his wife and yes she knew all about what was being arranged by both husbands, and so to meeting all went well and had some lovely fun together and said we would meet again in the future.

That was until my husband went back into the other guys work place 3 days after and another person working there turned round and said to my husband " so was ****** wife any good at blowjobs?" WTF my husband made out he didnt know who he was talking about and laughed it off saying "think you have the wrong person mate" needless to say my hubby pulled the other guy to one side and told him in no uncertain terms that sort of thing is definately not going to get you another meet with my wife and his wife was mortified at him telling workmates as she does part time work as a book keeper there

Makes me so angry that within this lifestyle some people cant keep their mouth shut xxx Lois xxx

i think one of the corner stones of our lifestyle is "trust" in one another. i trust my partner and she trust's me. people we come into contact with, we automatically assume that we can trust them. that we all share some form of unwritten code that nothing gets discussed outside in the general public domain. and certainly any pictures never get shown to others. of course it would be naive to think that all people on this site and others like it are genuine, but we as a couple always tried to believe that anyone who contacted us was infact genuine and deserved that benefit of doubt.

i'm sorry to hear of yours and your husbands experience, again someone who you thought that you could trust turned out to be unfortunately untrustworthy. anyway...what doesn't kill us makes us stronger as they say.

take care lois

x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

as much as wed all like to think everyone has the same moral codes/standers as ourseleves ,in reality its not the case . as with anywhere in life you will have thoses who are completly trust worthy and those who arent . may of been a painful way to be reminded but could of been a whole lot worse too! but you can move on alil wiser now and less likely to make a simalar mistake.always pays to be alil warey who u allow on to friends list ,what pics you display for any site member to view and ppl you trust with any personalinfo like numbers ect .seems awful we all have to be alil jaded but save pain in long run .just dont let alil set back put you off x

My first experience was with my ex and best mate after far too much drink on a night out. Despite telling us the next morning he was mortified and wouldnt tell anyone I started receiving texts off mates the next night as one of our mates and I quote 2looked through his phone messages while I was getting petrol"

Needless to say now with my current partner we prefer the security of strangers

I think some people are VERY naïve!

It's akin to me saying all mothers would die for their kids and never hurt them, or all Catholic priests are peodophiles!

Just because we're on a swinging site you can't assume everyone has the same moral compass!

If you excersise caution and don't assume anything, you'll have loads of fun!

[Removed by poster at 21/06/10 22:12:11]

Most people are discreet because they have a good reason to be, i.e. they don't want people they know to know about their private fun. Whether that's family, workmates or neighbours, you'd expect most people to keep things discreet.

I expect care is needed if you are meeting someone who you think might have no reason to keep things confidential. I can imagine there are some sh** heads who would get straight on the mobile and text their friends to say who the'd just met.

Other than that you always have to accept that there are a few induviduals with what I call "mental health problems" and they just can't help being nasty to other people.

You find them in forums being nasty for no good reason.....

» Add a new message to this topic