FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Apparently I'm boring!

Apparently I'm boring!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aywalton1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

Just been called boring and unadventurous because I'm not interested in playing with bi male of a couple. Their profile says he's straight for a start. Their argument was that I don't know for sure that I wouldn't like it until I've tried it! I've never tried to stab myself in the nuts with a blunt knife either, but I have a strong suspicion I would not enjoy that either. When did it become a crime to state you are straight and mean it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just been called boring and unadventurous because I'm not interested in playing with bi male of a couple. Their profile says he's straight for a start. Their argument was that I don't know for sure that I wouldn't like it until I've tried it! I've never tried to stab myself in the nuts with a blunt knife either, but I have a strong suspicion I would not enjoy that either. When did it become a crime to state you are straight and mean it!"

its not boring m8 its what you feel comfortable with and not all us guys are into that as shocking as some may find that lol

nick

"Just been called boring and unadventurous because I'm not interested in playing with bi male of a couple. Their profile says he's straight for a start. Their argument was that I don't know for sure that I wouldn't like it until I've tried it! I've never tried to stab myself in the nuts with a blunt knife either, but I have a strong suspicion I would not enjoy that either. When did it become a crime to state you are straight and mean it!"

That's just stupid... everyone knows that you get more fun stabbing your nuts with an old wooden spoon!

As for that couple, maybe if they were comfortable about saying He's Bi then they'd get the kind of meets they would prefer. As for the "you don't know till you try" - what a ridiculous line to say.

I'd just thank them for their contructive criticism and block their arrogant ass.

Ask if you can stick a giant rubber fist up his arse

Walton on the Hill

"Just been called boring and unadventurous because I'm not interested in playing with bi male of a couple. Their profile says he's straight for a start. Their argument was that I don't know for sure that I wouldn't like it until I've tried it! I've never tried to stab myself in the nuts with a blunt knife either, but I have a strong suspicion I would not enjoy that either. When did it become a crime to state you are straight and mean it!

That's just stupid... everyone knows that you get more fun stabbing your nuts with an old wooden spoon!

As for that couple, maybe if they were comfortable about saying He's Bi then they'd get the kind of meets they would prefer. As for the "you don't know till you try" - what a ridiculous line to say.

I'd just thank them for their contructive criticism and block their arrogant ass."

I'll try your wooden spoon option. Seems I could avoid a trip to A&E with your method, unless my aim is off and I shove it by mistake up my jacksie, which is along the lines of what I suggested this couple did with their kind offer!

Walton on the Hill

"Ask if you can stick a giant rubber fist up his arse "

Could I offer them your services for that, don't think I could face it myself!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

lol

I declined someone earlier politely and got told if I moaned less then I'd be more successful here. lol moment. if men like me they do

You darn prude! Not doing something you dont want to do jesus open your mind!

Without using any lube !

Damn I'm

Boring to then

Walton on the Hill

"You darn prude! Not doing something you dont want to do jesus open your mind! "

I don't think it was my mind he was looking to open! !!

"You darn prude! Not doing something you dont want to do jesus open your mind!

I don't think it was my mind he was looking to open! !!"

HAHAHA possibly not

Walton on the Hill

"Ask if you can stick a giant rubber fist up his arse

Without using any lube ! "

God knows! Wouldn't surprise me. By the way, killer body!

Walton on the Hill

"Damn I'm

Boring to then "

Shame on us!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Without using any lube ! "

don't be a meany... Vasaline n sand at least!

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

apparently he loves it

I wouldn't be too upset.

I got the same recently & when I told the guy his "don't knock it till you try it" comment was laughable then he suggested I was clearly homophobic.

So there we go you either must be boring & unadventurous or homophobic. One or the other.

It always amuses me the crap some people can come out with when turned down. Pretty immature, I'd just thank someone for their honesty and wish them well if I was turned down. I guess it makes them feel better as they're so insecure.

Walton on the Hill

Maybe I should have not used humour in rejecting their offer. My "I don't bend for a friend" followed by "I'm afraid I'm not interested in having sexual relations with someone who comes with same standard equipment from factory as me" did not appear to be appreciated. Maybe someone built a sense of humour bypass nearby!

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

silly to call u boring why don't just move on and find someone else tons of bi guys here that want to meet couples

He'll never know if he likes it iff he doesn't try it

Perhaps he'd like hot candle wax dripped on his balls and Japanese clover leaf clamps attached ?

What a knob ! All together now . .

Delete, Block and Move on !

Without using any lube ! don't be a meany... Vasaline n sand at least! "

"silly to call u boring why don't just move on and find someone else tons of bi guys here that want to meet couples"

Struggling to find them I guess since the male of the couple is listed as "straight."

Leave them to it. Further frustration beckons!

» Add a new message to this topic