FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Message volumes - just curious how many some people receive each day?

Message volumes - just curious how many some people receive each day?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woBiTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

north manchester

[Removed by poster at 24/06/10 12:14:27]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends, if you mean hellos from people we havent met or chatted to prob about 5-10, but sometimes can be more or less, if we are chatting to someone obviously lots more, or if we have posted a meet today, then again obviously more

we have now blocked singles, so no longer get mail every day. We get regular mail from friends though

The more time you are online the more you tend to recieve, although when online after 11 they seem to multiply

By *hattyman80Man  over a year ago

stockport

From friends quite a lot but from people I don't I get a massive ZERO per day lol

i get quite a few but mostly there ongoing convo's with friends

fifty to eighty ish..... although a lot are one liners and not worth reading lol

i get loads, i went to the download festival last week wasnt on line from wednesday to monday, when i logged on again i had 217 messages, which actually averages out less per day than i usually get, probably because i was showing off line for a few days, on average i get about 50 messages a day, but can be more if im in the chat room and on web cam

depends what your looking for. as we do meet single guys brain of the century switched on looking for men in our account. was on for a few minutes before that decision was reversed........the emales flooded in.

with all that's said about single blokes they certainly know how to use the search function

maybe 10 if we are lucky thats a week btw lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It seems to change massively dependant on the time of year for some reason

Steve

Wots a message then do ya have ta subscribe ta get them ????

If I just pop on when I get home from work usually about 5 or 6, if I'm on during the day too I'd say perhaps a dozen. Out of these a third to a half are from friends. This is quite manageable, though I'd hate to be a single woman on here.....

On this site around eight unsolicited, but a few from friends. Of the eight I'll probably open and read one!

I have a couple's profile on a fetish site and that's about 10 a day, and around 20 on another site - treble that if I've put a diary entry up and most of those I wouldn't even open as at a glance I can see they're outside what I'm looking for. Most will usually be from someone trying to get me to change my mind or tell me how up myself I am - those always amuse me, why what people put on their profile to attract the kind of person they want offends people amazes me...but hey ho.

Oviously not getting any meets so need something to pass the time away I suppose while their balls fill up after a wank!!!

Hardly any..

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

very few

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

1 new one everyday, but friend messages they vary daily.... how does that compare to other single fellas?.....

depends how bored I am, the more bored the more I send to our inbox, then I get all excited deleting the 1 liners

when i 1st joined as a single woamn i was getting approx 50 a day...bloody ridiculous!!now i dont get many at all need to sort our joint profile pretty quick me thinks!

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

maybe about 4-6 a day not many lol. but then not on for very long at a time

when i first joined on average 100 a day... now bout 20 out of those 10 usually people iv met or chatted with!

but have noticed if im on late at nite i do get a lot more mail x

1 or 2 new ones a day, but a good proportion of these are banal and one line of nothing really.

Then some off friends and people I've chatted with

I feel sorry for the females and couples who meet singles, so many people do not understand how to communicate properly and to get a volume of this must be tiring.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

If you ignore the ones from friends, then we are talking in our case of maybe 1 or 2 a WEEK.

But then we don't ever use the chatrooms. I'm sure if we did we would be inundated with superfluous junk mail from people we would never consider meeting due to how far away they are.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Other than friends and/or forum related stuff...

Maybe 1 a month.

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

ive recieved two messages that were not replies in mt entire time on this site ,i was on another site before for over a year and two seems quite a lot think its because the girls and girls and couples just dont need to search but thats the game i just try and play by the rules

"ive recieved two messages that were not replies in mt entire time on this site ,i was on another site before for over a year and two seems quite a lot think its because the girls and girls and couples just dont need to search but thats the game i just try and play by the rules"

So that'd be about 0.02/day?

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

we havent had any for three weeks we feel a bit unloved and we are looking forward to having a few meets now my uni course is over till sept.. anyone up for meeting possibly late afternoon or sat eve lol.

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

0.02a day is it really as much as that wow more popular than i realised

i to getting zero but think i may polite for some i ask if it ok to find out more the person i interested in

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have to say that I probably get a few each day now... but thats because i have made so many bloody good friends from here...

I do get a few commenting about my profile and i am always flattered that people take time out to say how much they liked it or it made them laugh.....

it is always a great way of getting my foot in the door so to speak

we get between 5 an 20 a day more if we are talking with friends,or setting up meets

"[Removed by poster at 24/06/10 12:14:27]"

i get on average 100+ a day

friends list i reply to or people on the forums i will talk to etc

some delete now without trying to respond

and some are just cuntish!!!!

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Over time the average is about 15 a week but there have been times when we can have a run of 10 to 20 a day, then maybe it goes quiet for a while.

As others have said, a lot depends on your own activity on the site, just being online, what time of day you are online, your activity in the forums and I’d guess the same applies to the chatrooms (we don’t use them).

We did notice a big influx during the last school half term and intend to keep an eye on things with the summer break coming up. Has anyone else noticed this at all? It might just be coincidence or maybe it is real suggesting that it occurs because people are off work with their kids or perhaps it is kids signing up to the site just to mess about.

"Over time the average is about 15 a week but there have been times when we can have a run of 10 to 20 a day, then maybe it goes quiet for a while.

As others have said, a lot depends on your own activity on the site, just being online, what time of day you are online, your activity in the forums and I’d guess the same applies to the chatrooms (we don’t use them).

We did notice a big influx during the last school half term and intend to keep an eye on things with the summer break coming up. Has anyone else noticed this at all? It might just be coincidence or maybe it is real suggesting that it occurs because people are off work with their kids or perhaps it is kids signing up to the site just to mess about."

You'll also notice a lot of messages if you're on line when rhe pub close!

I can't say I noticed an increase during the holidays, do notice a slow down in July/August though, when they married men are on their family holidays!

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"

I can't say I noticed an increase during the holidays, do notice a slow down in July/August though, when they married men are on their family holidays! "

Hadn't noticed that one but its a good point.

one or two x

fousands and fousands.....lmao not lol xxx

1 in 2 years, dont expect them to be honest, send about 5 a day.

Bloody loads.

Mum - you've got to stop it !!

I did a count back over the last fortnight and I sent 47,365 messages and received back 7, 6 of those arranging to meet so the net result is 1 new message in 2 weeks.

"I did a count back over the last fortnight and I sent 47,365 messages and received back 7, 6 of those arranging to meet so the net result is 1 new message in 2 weeks."

have you ever considered leavin the house a bit more often!!

over 40 thousand messages in 2 wks holy christ is there anyone you not mailed!!x

By *uzzy2177Man  over a year ago

swindon

I get none.

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

We've had 10 today and we've not been online much. All of them are from single males and couples. I started replying to every single one in the beginning but you just can't keep up, especially when you start getting replies from your replies!

None are from friends lol. We only have 2 on here as we'll only add people we actually know, and we know them in RL so we'll call or MSN.

*Her*

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

There's a mail system on this site???? lol

» Add a new message to this topic