FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > treesome's

treesome's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats it like havin 2 guy's inside you is it ackward for the guys my man is totally straight he wouldnt want to bang heads....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Mmmm, been branching out?

(sorry couldn't leaf it alone)

(yes, I know they're a-corny)

Hope you get to the root of the problem...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OK, sorry, I feel better for that.

Seriously, bashing heads is unlikely to transfer homosexuality to him, but if it's a big concern, your options include

a) spit roast - plenty of distance.

b) get two other men to do it.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I've had DVP and it feels great - the guys have to be comfortable with such close proximity but you would need to make sure that was ok before you started! Try it, good fun! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love 3sums i think its great fun.But if i was you i get 2 other guys to do it first and then if your Hubby feels more comfy he can try.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"whats it like havin 2 guy's inside you is it ackward for the guys my man is totally straight he wouldnt want to bang heads...."

Are we talking double penetration? Homophobia,? Space? Or what? Lots of different issues so your best clarifying.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"whats it like havin 2 guy's inside you is it ackward for the guys my man is totally straight he wouldnt want to bang heads...."

Condoms on though and plenty of lube so not really rubbing cocks together! Z

By *ennylanebabeWoman  over a year ago

Runcorn

I've had 2 men in the past and banging heads can happen, as they could cross streams so to speak As long as they are both comfortable with it, then won't have any issues.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

sounds good something I may like to try would have to be dh behind as im not yet brave enough to try anal on a meet.

Give him a slap and tell him to shut up!

I mean, he's going to be naked in the same room as this guy isn't he? Perhaps he should get a space suit just in case? I'm completely straight too, but wouldn't be worried about something like that, it'll hardly kill him will it!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"whats it like havin 2 guy's inside you is it ackward for the guys my man is totally straight he wouldnt want to bang heads....

Give him a slap and tell him to shut up!

I mean, he's going to be naked in the same room as this guy isn't he? Perhaps he should get a space suit just in case? I'm completely straight too, but wouldn't be worried about something like that, it'll hardly kill him will it!"

got to agree - i dont see how accidentlly touching the other guys cock is gonna make him bi or gay etc, its all in the pursuit of fun lol

What has two cocks rubbing together inside a woman remotely got to do with being anything other than straight ???

Have yet to have a threesome where the blokes dont brush against each other at some point lol xx

Hi Ive had the pleasure of doing it with another guy and it hasnt made me gay have also had the pleasure being inside a lady along with a rabbit vibrator on full speed and all i can say is WOW. Try it and if you dont like it you dont have to do it again.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Being paranoid homophobic going into a MMF must be like going swimming when you can’t swim.

Some thing for you hubby to think about – Wrestlers are they all homosexuals or do they all turn into homosexuals?

Do male masseurs only massage females or are the guys who massage guys all gay or turn into homosexuals as soon as they massage a male?

The football teams male physiotherapist, do he have to be homosexual, or does he become homosexual and then infect the whole team with homosexuality or just bisexual so the lads can still fuck their wives when they get home after a match?

Two guys in an MMF situation will almost certainly make physical contact with each other, it is simply a consequence of pleasuring the woman and that’s ALL it is.

Or… if a male tattooist tattoos another males buttocks do they both become gay?

Or… if a male doctor has to examine another males genitals do they both become gay?

Enough said I think. Either a man is man enough and grown up enough for MMF or he isn’t.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The OH is straight too and we enjoy MFM.

You are bound to touch now and then and especially if you are going to be doing DPor having two cocks in your mouth ,it won't make him gay.....in fact when all people are comfortable with each other, they probably wouldn't even notice an odd touch.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"whats it like havin 2 guy's inside you is it ackward for the guys my man is totally straight he wouldnt want to bang heads....

Condoms on though and plenty of lube so not really rubbing cocks together! Z"

How do you get over the condom friction with DVP? I have done it too but my husband has not.

» Add a new message to this topic