FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nipple piercing query

Nipple piercing query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

As part of our journey together my sub f/b has decided you wants her nipples pierced ( timescale - before Christmas)

A few genuine questions

How long do they take to heal?

Can anyone recommend a successful aftercare regime ?

Has it enhanced your sex life ?

Has it on the whole Ben a positive experience ?

Thankyou for taking your time to respond x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As part of our journey together my sub f/b has decided you wants her nipples pierced ( timescale - before Christmas)

A few genuine questions

Thankyou for taking your time to respond x "

I got both my nipples pierced a few months back and they are great, when you get them done a good piercer will give you after care soloution if not boiled water cooled down will do, they are never fully healed for about a year but mine are great and the soreness went after about one month

I had my left nipple pierced about 10 years ago and I remember it being tender and sore for about 2 months ..its been a very sexy and positive thing and it's all good xx

cheshire

Thankyou both for sharing your experience x

I have googled my questions and ax you would expect the answers Cary massively x

It's just refreshing to hear on a more personable level what others think x

"Thankyou both for sharing your experience x

I have googled my questions and ax you would expect the answers Cary massively x

It's just refreshing to hear on a more personable level what others think x"

You are more than welcome hunny and i should have a pic of mine on my profile if you want to look, oh another thing too mine are more sensitive and in a goo way

cheshire

You are more than welcome hunny and i should have a pic of mine on my profile if you want to look, oh another thing too mine are more sensitive and in a goo way "

Fabbed!

You are more than welcome hunny and i should have a pic of mine on my profile if you want to look, oh another thing too mine are more sensitive and in a goo way

Fabbed!"

Ah thank you

I had mine done a long time ago but as far as I can remember it took about 2 months heal. Just don't use any alcohol based cleaning. And Savlon is your friend. Oh and yep feels good to.

Mr

Had mine done a few years ago. Never healed. Body rejected so I had to remove

"Had mine done a few years ago. Never healed. Body rejected so I had to remove

"

Ahhh sorry to hear that. I know it can happen but never actually heard it happening. If that makes sense. Hope it heald up ok after you removed the stud.

Ahhh sorry to hear that. I know it can happen but never actually heard it happening. If that makes sense. Hope it heald up ok after you removed the stud. "

Healed within days thanks. Went back to the piercer and sometimes the body reacts. My clit hood piercing healed fine thank god lol xx

Had mine done about 15 years ago took ages to heal . Had re done recently and since had so many problems so much pain and blood and yuk having to have biopsys and what not

Ahhh sorry to hear that. I know it can happen but never actually heard it happening. If that makes sense. Hope it heald up ok after you removed the stud.

Healed within days thanks. Went back to the piercer and sometimes the body reacts. My clit hood piercing healed fine thank god lol xx"

Yeah I would have been a wee bit worried it happening down there

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"As part of our journey together my sub f/b has decided you wants her nipples pierced ( timescale - before Christmas)

A few genuine questions

1. The healing process depends on the individual. It can take anything from 4 months - 9 months, depending on the level of aftercare and how well they are protected from 'knocks'.

2. Cleaned twice a day. I applied a homemade solution of a very small amount of seasalt to half glass of cooled boiled water, applied with a separate cotton bud to each piercing. No need to move the piercing, as this can encourage bacteria into the wound. Change bras regularly; some may prefer to wear a soft bra throughout the night and wear bras without the middle 'seam' in the cup. Also, abstain from any sexual play or changing the jewellery too soon before healing.

3. It has enhanced my sex life to a certain extent. To begin with, it make my nipples more sensitive and the wearing of jewellery is very appealing. Although now after 12 months, it's only sometimes that they a sensitive during play, but I haven't lost any of the 'original' feeling.

4. It has been a positive experience. I love piercings (I have 13!) and love changing the type of jewellery depending on mood. Although (and it may be peculiar to me), I do get the occasionally pain in the breast, as she hit a nerve whilst she was doing it. But I would do it again. And it's important that you find a reputable piercer to do it - ask lots of questions and inspect the studio before deciding to have it done.

cheshire

Thankyou very much for your comprehensive and detailed response x very informative x

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"Thankyou very much for your comprehensive and detailed response x very informative x"

You're welcome.

Here's some helpful websites:

http://community.tribalectic.com/content/eyebrow-and-nipple-body-piercing-sea-salt-soaks

http://www.piercingbible.com/saline-soaks

"

Me too, didn't grow out or anything but just never healed. Although it was recommended that if I had my right one done instead it would be different...not plucked up the courage to try yet !!! x

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"

I've discussed the idea of getting mine done with my piercer but decided against it because according to her they take a lot longer to heal on larger boobs and I don't fancy wearing plasters on my nipples for a year (her suggestion!)

As others have said salted water is good for healing, some people are intolerant to nickel which is why the body rejects the ring, should use gold ( bit expensive though).

I had mine done years ago and so did my ex. The problem I had was it got accidentally pulled hard and that ripped the hole slightly. This was enough that it never healed and was that painful that it had to be removed.

My ex removed her for the same reason and I wouldn't let L have it done as I like a chew of her nips without having a metal ring in the way

T

I (Mr) had my left nipple pierced years ago, it hadn't healed properly 18 months later when it got ripped out!! (Yes, ouch!!)

Sam is really keen to get hers done but wants me to do it for her ...

Tea tree oil has been great on all of hers

cheshire

Tea tree oil ? Really

Il look into re healing properties of that x

I was advised to use nothing but sea salt soaks on mine. Also, some good piercing places (like where I had mine done) won't do both at the same time so you have less issues disturbing them while sleeping etc.

I currently only have one pierced as had to take them out and recently had one redone, but It definitely increased sensitivity and I love the way it looks.

Good luck if you do decide to take the plunge

I quiet like it when a woman has her nipples and clit hood pierced and then links them all with chain.

Had a nipple piercing for 15 years. Think it took 3 weeks to heal. Get a ring as easier to clean and the. You can change to a bar if preferred. If you get both pierced then be prepared to sleep on your back as you'll be in pain for a while. If you live in a very cold place then stiff nipples that have just been pierced will mean joggers nipple a bit.

Hope some of that helps.

cheshire

3 weeks sounds a very quick healing time x

Reading through the responses in this thread it appears there is no standard reaction time to nipples healing x although I was interested to read that reputable piercers won't do both nipples at the same time x

We have 4 places near by - personally I like the look of 2 of them more than the other 2 but I suppose the sensible thing will be to speak to the piercers in all of them x

By *hatFellaNZMan  over a year ago

London

I was told it takes six months to heal, though it was more like six weeks for me. I got mine done in Greenwich and they gave me a whole pack of aftercare stuff, including zinc tablets!

I made the mistake of replacing the bar with a thin ring about six months into it and I ended up ripping it out completely while changing.

Have had it redone though! I did hurt, more so than any other piercing I've had done, but only for a few seconds.

I like 'em. But then, I've always liked having my nipples played with.

Ive had both of mine done for about 15 years. I love them. No problems with pain or healing. If you decide you don't want them they heal quickly and leave no scars.

I had rings put in about 15 years ago but they never healed properly so I took them out.

Had a bar put in 5 years ago...healed really well and I love it.

Go for a bar and not rings...

XxX

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

"Tea tree oil ? Really

Il look into re healing properties of that x"

I had my nipples pierced twice years ago and always used Tea Tree Oil

If I wear heavy jewellery for a while or they've been nibbled / sucked pulled a little too hard then i still use it as after sooth it works a treat

A few genuine questions

Just go somewhere reputable even if it costs more a college at work had hers done and ended up with a bad infection and nearly lost her nipple. Better to pay more and play safe.

cheshire

"3 weeks sounds a very quick healing time x

Reading through the responses in this thread it appears there is no standard reaction time to nipples healing x although I was interested to read that reputable piercers won't do both nipples at the same time x

We have 4 places near by - personally I like the look of 2 of them more than the other 2 but I suppose the sensible thing will be to speak to the piercers in all of them x "

Well time passes quickly but have now been into and spoken to the piercers in each of the 4 local shops

All had a professional set up and were quick to put us at ease x

One salon has suggested we pop along next week when he is doing a double nipple piercing to see him at work

He says the client is a friend of his and will be cool with us being there x

So I think if all goes well we will make a appt next week for mid November x

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

A friend of mine had hers done years ago she said she had never felt any as bad as she felt when she had the first one done,that she jumped when he did the second one done nealy ripping the nipple of ouch?.

cheshire

Better not tell my subbie that! X

I had mine done about 15 years ago, took 2 years to heal completely , use dan antiseptic wash on it every week

cheshire

2 years ...... Fxxk - that's insane !

cheshire

Salon selected x jewallary chosen x

Date 28th December x

Il post some pics x

I'm very excited about this part of subs journey x