FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pussy and Penis pumps

Pussy and Penis pumps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys

Have you used a Penis pump to try and increase the size of your manhood.

Also did you say "Its not mine baby, honestly" when your Mrs caught you with it?

Ladies

Have you ever used one of those vacuum type pussy items that sucks the whole vaginal area into it and causes it to become swollen and protruded?.

I bet a few BDSM girls have.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aysbigMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Yes I've tried a penis pump, it never made any difference to the size of my cock!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've had both. Jay quite likes the sensation of his cock pump, but it doesn't actually make your cock any bigger, just gets the blood rushing to there quicker!

I wasn't impressed with my pussy pump at all....after seeing someone on cam with one I thought it looked fun, but the suction cup on mine is wayyy too big to get an airtight seal!! I might see if I can get a smaller one one day though so I can try it properly? x

Just out of interest what sensation does a woman get from a pump?

I assumed that because it's forcing more blood there that it would heighten sensitivity but obviously I haven't been able to try it out properly as I cant get a proper seal on it so I can't say for sure! For the few seconds that I managed to get suction it was just a tingling (and obvs sucking) sensation

By *ensoriaCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We regularly use a pussy pump. You need loads of lube to create a great seal. The whole pudenda is stimulated and the slit engorged. It lets some women squirt purely from that. Also the intensity of the orgasm from licking and nibbling has not failed once.

Had a cock pump.. My guy used to tease me with it as i could not touch my cock with it on.

Only issue i had was that i was hard to put it over my cock as the tube was not much wider then my shaft

Was fun but i ended up breaking the pump

» Add a new message to this topic