FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice for a phone sex novice

Advice for a phone sex novice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyhornycpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shropshire

I have been asked by the OH to participate in phone sex,it isn't something that I have ever done with someone other than him,although I am more than happy to do this,few tips for a novice would be great.... thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idsTonyMan  over a year ago

RUGBY

I found it really hard to do, and I always ended up feeling like a right idiot. I'll also be watching to see if there's any good suggestions to try.

By *exyhornycpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shropshire

oh glad its not just me then Tony!!!

I love chatting on fabs and skype and no problems seducing a guy in real life, infact been told I am pretty good at it !! but the phone always feels so bizarre just never got horny doing it so always steered clear.

By *idsTonyMan  over a year ago

RUGBY

"oh glad its not just me then Tony!!!

I love chatting on fabs and skype and no problems seducing a guy in real life, infact been told I am pretty good at it !! but the phone always feels so bizarre just never got horny doing it so always

steered clear."

Exactly the same for me, never figured out why so now I just leave the filthy talk for real time

By *inCity BluesMan  over a year ago

London

"I have been asked by the OH to participate in phone sex,it isn't something that I have ever done with someone other than him,although I am more than happy to do this,few tips for a novice would be great.... thanks"

Just let your imagination take over and go with it.

And make sure you wash the phone afterwards.

» Add a new message to this topic