FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Messages received and messages sent....

Messages received and messages sent....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all - would be interesting to know how many new messages you all receive in a day compared to how many you reply to? For me (Billy no mates!) it's more like 1 received per week, and I always reply! GO!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When we first joined we were getting over 100 messages a day. All from single guys. We replied to maybe 30 but the rest clearly had not read our profile and had they done so would have known not to bother. Now we no longer show up in new profile searches we only get about 10 a day. Apart from the odd one who again clearly has not read the profile we do now answer them all.

"When we first joined we were getting over 100 messages a day. All from single guys. We replied to maybe 30 but the rest clearly had not read our profile and had they done so would have known not to bother. Now we no longer show up in new profile searches we only get about 10 a day. Apart from the odd one who again clearly has not read the profile we do now answer them all."

So it definitely is a sausage fest on here then!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Just those from my sexy friends

"When we first joined we were getting over 100 messages a day. All from single guys. We replied to maybe 30 but the rest clearly had not read our profile and had they done so would have known not to bother. Now we no longer show up in new profile searches we only get about 10 a day. Apart from the odd one who again clearly has not read the profile we do now answer them all.

So it definitely is a sausage fest on here then! "

The number of single men vastly outnumbers women and couples and a large proportion of them make little to no effort.

Between 6-10 a day. Some from friends, but most from men who have not bothered to read our profile. The ones that have do get a reply even if it is a no thanks

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Agree most clearly dont read profile

Some claim to have done so which is lies unless they have read it and just totally disregarded everything i want and messaged anyway

Neither impress me and many times result in a block

Lots of people look at the latest pics and then message them. Then wonder why no reply. The whole site see those pics and they must get 100's of messages in a short space of time.

Interest always increases when you put a new pic up.

1-2 and reply to all of them

I get about 20-30 a day and I reply to all of them.

Prob about 50 a day - more if Im online a while.

Try to reply to the majority but once inbox reaches over 100 I tend to give up

I did surprisingly well for women initially messaging me yesterday, so whatever it was I was saying on the forum I need to say more often!

"When we first joined we were getting over 100 messages a day. All from single guys. We replied to maybe 30 but the rest clearly had not read our profile and had they done so would have known not to bother. Now we no longer show up in new profile searches we only get about 10 a day. Apart from the odd one who again clearly has not read the profile we do now answer them all.

So it definitely is a sausage fest on here then! "

Definitely!! My filters are on so thankfully messages are minimal (I prefer to do the hunting lol) Filters were off the other day. 20 messages in half an hour. Only one had read profile so he got a reply. Thank god for filters!!

"1-2 and reply to all of them "

I might just send you one then!!

By *rincealbertxMan  over a year ago

Germany

People can actually reply to messages? Here was me thinking my inbox was broken?

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We get maybe 3-4 a day when were online..maybe we'll get a few more when we relocate back to the UK...or maybe not..lol

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I clear my sent/received messages every morning. I can easily receive 100 messages a day, but they are mostly ongoing conversations with friends.

From new contacts, depends what day of the week it is. Thurs,Fri and Saturday I may get 10 1st messages, during the week 1 or 2.

I always look at their profile before opening the mail, boring 1 liner with a hows you message won't normally be answered. Any that obviously haven't read my profile ie meet for coffee, prob won't receive an answer either. But if it is a nice message I usually reply, even if it is a sorry no.

Today 14 messages from 5 people, 3 of those friends, 12 replies.

Thanks all!!

» Add a new message to this topic