FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > openin message

openin message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do we all look for in the first message we recieve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

something to show they have read my profile and are what I'm looking for is a good start

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Manners

face pic I don't like talking to shadows

1. what you want from us, that way we know whether to bother replying or not.

2. i also like being called hunni for some weird reason lol.

3. and face pic.

4. nothing crass or vulgar, instant turn off for me.

tbh i've had some great first messages tonight, very original ones that haven't mentioned my tattoos at all (which is what i usually get messages about them). can't wait to start hooking up again :p

"face pic I don't like talking to shadows"

Your not going to get face pics in an opening message, discretion is the key to true swinging, chat like a previous post said about there profile, and after a few (non pushy) messages then possible exchange face pics, most of us have things to lose if it gets out about our activities.

N xx

"something to show they have read my profile and are what I'm looking for is a good start "

Yep that. No cock pic but a face pic would be good. For me its more about the second message. That is the chance for them to show that they stand out from the sad wankers on this site. Blow that chance - block and delete.

"face pic I don't like talking to shadows

Your not going to get face pics in an opening message, discretion is the key to true swinging, chat like a previous post said about there profile, and after a few (non pushy) messages then possible exchange face pics, most of us have things to lose if it gets out about our activities.

N xx"

I've been around the block enough to know how things work

N xx"

i put it on my profile asking for pics and get them nearly every time, but get messaged mostly by single, younger men so this might be why? they are less likely to need to be discreet i'm guessing?

If true, then you'll understand couples, with family and children won't show there face pics easily

if you're happy chatting with someone that doesn't or won't send a pic thats your choice, me I prefer to have an idea of what they look like and it avoids awkwardness at a later stage

Yes we agree, but not in the opening message. Would be nice to be able to. As a single male we respect and admire that you can put face pics on public

"If true, then you'll understand couples, with family and children won't show there face pics easily "

yeah, hardly any couples message me because i removed that from my profile for now.

A little something more than "hi how are you" for some reason that really bugs me!

A face pic is great but I understand why a lot of couples don't want to give away face pics to just anyone!

To be honest I'm getting tired of the same old message over and over again - a picture of a cock and "do you wanna meet" or "hi how are you"

Do these men ever get laid? lol

No wonder single men are whining about not getting any meets because a lot of them have no clue how to talk to women!

I look for originality and humour and an idea of what they want to do without vulgarity. Thats fine later but not first message.

"Yes we agree, but not in the opening message. Would be nice to be able to. As a single male we respect and admire that you can put face pics on public "

But my best feature is my bum

Something that is more than one or two words in length, doesn't imply that we are suffering from a mystery illness, for instance, 'You ok'.

Something that tells us what you want and like x

N xx"

I am often sent face pics with an opening message and am grateful to the senders.

"Yes we agree, but not in the opening message. Would be nice to be able to. As a single male we respect and admire that you can put face pics on public

But my best feature is my bum "

And I talk out of my arse!

» Add a new message to this topic