FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any ladies need a swing partner

Any ladies need a swing partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reg-cambs OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I am a newbie, looking for my first experience of swinging but i need a partner! Any ladies in the same position?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope but could really do with a plumber and joiner!! x

"nope but could really do with a plumber and joiner!! x "

again..we need to share men...though i would add an electrician to that list

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

To be honest I think your chances may be low.

Just because that as a single lady I find that I like having only myself and prospective meet to keep happy and dont have to worry if my partner is happy too.

I can appreciate that couples love having the other one to enjoy this pleasurable experience with but cant imagine a lady local to want to pair up unless there is good chemistry beyond a single meet and is ready to find a fook buddy.

The ladies may prove me wrong but just saying try not to hold your breath x

"nope but could really do with a plumber and joiner!! x

again..we need to share men...though i would add an electrician to that list"

better add decorater too!! x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I don't think it's a totally outrageous thing to ask for - there may very well be a single lady who would like to go to clubs etc but may be wary of going on her own for example - good luck - hope you find what you're looking for! Z

My fem friend and I are looking for a regular person to attend clubs and parties with. We both enjoy doing our own thing though so aren't really looking for a 'play' buddy. More a mutually beneficial, non sexual relationship lol (car owner a must!)

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

can we also add gardener im trying to sort mine out of brambles and s

Peterborough

lol, thanks for your replies. You might be interested to know i can do ALL of those trades!!!!! lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I am a newbie, looking for my first experience of swinging but i need a partner! Any ladies in the same position?"

Can I ask the OP a question because I am really curious of the answer....

"why do you feel that you need a partner to get anywhere in the scene?"

Honest question.....

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Fabio good question as always.

I do agree it isnt impossible but single fems are few and far between sometimes and I often feel they are single for a good reason. And as a single fem you do have more choice and more offers sometimes than part of a couple. So many people want a single bi fem but then also aware there are also many looking for couples.

I would ultimately love to meet someone special to have a relationship with and hopefully swing too as that would severly be missed in my life. But out of all the meets I have had there are very few that I would meet more than once or twice tho been offered a second or third ... meet.

I guess if you meet the right one then all is hunky dorey and all problems are shared about choice of meets and keeping both happy so I guess it must be worth it. I havent experienced it tho so just guessing.

Am interested to know if the single men who have numerous meets and are very popular would rather be part of a couple??

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

id like to "plum" a few things,, "strip" a few and "join" any woman who needs a firm pair of handy ,,hands no job to big or small,,

Peterborough

In answer to the question why do i think i need a partner, i guess that because i am new to te scene i am trying to work out the dos and donts

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"In answer to the question why do i think i need a partner, i guess that because i am new to te scene i am trying to work out the dos and donts"

I am not trying to trip you up honestly but why do you need a partner to work out the do's and dont's are....

Isn't that what advice forums like this are for? Or reading and doing your research beforehand... Reading profiles, reading the FAQ's for example, reading club reviews an websites

Honestly most of it is common sense, no means no and treat people like you would like to be treated! If you have questions then ask away but I still don't see why you need a partner for that...

Peterborough

cool _abio, will take the advice of an experienced guy

"To be honest I think your chances may be low.

Just because that as a single lady I find that I like having only myself and prospective meet to keep happy and dont have to worry if my partner is happy too.

"

i agree with this also, and to be honest i find meets easier on my own than if i try to find someone with a guy

Fabs ya man xxx

» Add a new message to this topic