FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BDSM, Kinky Couples, Singels, & Meets!!

BDSM, Kinky Couples, Singels, & Meets!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igwilly2k OP   Man  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Hellooo! I've been on fab for over a year now and had a few meets which were all fun! What I'm lookin for now is to explore my kinky side abit (well, a lot) more!! I know a lot of profiles have there into a lot of kinky stuff on the interests but I was wondering how many of those actually do play very kinky!? And... If your interested in a Kinky Slave / toyboy let me know! Thanks for posting! Dan x.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do.... lol

The Land of Kink!

Please tell me more!

am trying out some bsdm things but your in the wrong country to help

"Hellooo! I've been on fab for over a year now and had a few meets which were all fun! What I'm lookin for now is to explore my kinky side abit (well, a lot) more!! I know a lot of profiles have there into a lot of kinky stuff on the interests but I was wondering how many of those actually do play very kinky!? And... If your interested in a Kinky Slave / toyboy let me know! Thanks for posting! Dan x. "

I think you will have far more success trying to play this way on other sites. not necessarily a fact but from personal experience sub dom play will be more fun for you with an experienced domme.

The Land of Kink!

Anybody else?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Define Kinky?

It all depends on what you're looking for. I've found - even on BDSM sites that what people are looking for is role play and tie and tease.

I have a group of subs I play with...these are real submissive men. Two of them I usually spend whole weekends with totally emersed in D/s.

Kinky is as kinky does. I have one sub I never talk to...the only words he's spoken to me is "condom please Miss".

We communicate by e-mail and text, he'll turn up at my house to collect the gear I want him in or I'll meet him on the train and leave it when I get up.

I am what is says on the tin!

The Land of Kink!

Bondage, spanking, cbt, tie and tease, face sitting, takin pics, sub/dom play ect xx

» Add a new message to this topic