FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > one on one play.

one on one play.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm having a disagreement with some friends.I do not think that meeting one on one is swinging x I don't see that they cant be on here but I think its just sex and nothing to do with swinging x

I have tried it but it's dull and doesn't feel right without Lee

So thoughts on this x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's swinging from a cuckold perspective if the player and her cuck get that buzz from it .

But from a swinging together perspective it isn't as the partner not playing gets nothing from it .

So its dependent on ones desires from swinging as a couple i guess .

I love group sex as one half of a couple but when I've been single it holds zero interest. I've used this and other sites for meeting as a single guy but wouldn;t really consider that swinging, it was more just meeeting people who (generally) understood the concept of NSA.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think that if you ask 20 different peeps what swinging is, you'll get 20 different answers. If Lee is involved in the one on one meets, albeit, just by knowing of them and enjoying the thought of you doing it, then it could be classed as swinging in my opinion. Other opinions are available, but they don't come in leopard print.

Nah its not swinging but very little is anymore, I don't class myself as a swinger but really...who cares

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I use to take a mates wife out and fuck her while he stayed at home with the kids he loved her telling him how I had fucked her is that swinging?.

To be fair I'm just looking to see if I'm wrong to think it. I used to only do group play. Now I prefer couples play although still prefer that when altogether

Its not about me doinng it as I've tried it and it feels wrong for me despite Lee enjoying it butI also Dont like peoples assumptions that he's not enough for me or is cuck x

I just Dont think that meeting another one on one for sex is swinging.

Not saying singles cant be on... Before anyone says just that if it's only one on one sex its not swinging its just sex

I half agree. Singles meeting singles is just sex, but as soon as there is a partner involved as well, even if not present, it becomes something else. Cuckolding? Hot wifing? Swinging? I don't know and don't care to label what I do...but I don't see how it can be just sex. Just my view on it.

YEs one to one shagging is fine, many uses this site for diferent things, you might notice the meet section, lists few options, so actually meeting couples and swinging is not necessary

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

The International Swinging Federation is currently considering this question. Until they pronounce their final ruling at the Conference of Swingers, Players and Kinky Individuals in 2016, there is very little point in speculating on the issue.

I don't think of myself as a swinger,not even when I'm with 2 other people. It's still just sex

I think swinging is in the mind, so one on one can still be swinging, dependent on the people involved.

I don't think anyone's opinion is wrong though. Everyone thinks differently. There is no universal definition of what swinging is.

I'd say more importantly than definitions, it depends on the boundaries of the couple. If they only swing as a couple then to meet a single would be wrong for them. If one partner feels uncomfortable with the rules it's not nice.

Whats the difference between swinging and dogging? I thought it was kinda similar?.

Some couples have the attitude that single people shouldn't be on here as they aren't swingers. They seem to me to think it's a high honour to call themselves swingers,like it makes them special people. Most people I talk to couldn't give a shit about being called a swinger. It's just a word for having sex

By *irralman4Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

For us swinging is playing when we are both together but I understand when couples play alone and then share what they've done with their partner. I wouldn't consider it swinging if they played alone and kept things to themselves. That to me would be an open relationship. As long as you both share (present or not) and both get enjoyment from it I would consider it swinging... MH

"I don't think of myself as a swinger,not even when I'm with 2 other people. It's still just sex"

I agree some just need labels though

"Nah its not swinging but very little is anymore, I don't class myself as a swinger but really...who cares "

I echo that

I've always thought of swinging as swapping, orgies clubs etc, I don't class myself as a swinger really.

One on one is having a shag

It's Lee here if 121,ain't swinging why do they let singles join calis predicament is when we play separately vshe cannot enjoy and give heselg wholely whereas I can but still see it as swinging x

"It's Lee here if 121,ain't swinging why do they let singles join calis predicament is when we play separately vshe cannot enjoy and give heselg wholely whereas I can but still see it as swinging x"

But does she want to meet 1 on 1? If she doesn't like it, don't do it.

Lots of things I don't like so I don't do them. Not bothered what other people think as long as I'm happy.

"It's Lee here if 121,ain't swinging why do they let singles join calis predicament is when we play separately vshe cannot enjoy and give heselg wholely whereas I can but still see it as swinging x

But does she want to meet 1 on 1? If she doesn't like it, don't do it. I

Lots of things I don't like so I don't do them. Not bothered what other people think as long as I'm happy. "

I enjoy 121 meets always have always will so why should I change what I enjoy ..cal I gets more in every sense than a meet but she can't see that x

"It's Lee here if 121,ain't swinging why do they let singles join calis predicament is when we play separately vshe cannot enjoy and give heselg wholely whereas I can but still see it as swinging x"

its much more complicated then that.. Its not just a case of playing with others that we mind.. Sex is sex at the end of the day.. Who cares.. Fuck who you want.. What we have a problem with is the intimacy that is shown to others.. Think you described it as 'girlfriend experience' if you are a swinging couple then both parties should be happy in what you do

Hi all u kinky people

"Hi all u kinky people"

hi Mr thread bomber!!

"It's Lee here if 121,ain't swinging why do they let singles join calis predicament is when we play separately vshe cannot enjoy and give heselg wholely whereas I can but still see it as swinging x

its much more complicated then that.. Its not just a case of playing with others that we mind.. Sex is sex at the end of the day.. Who cares.. Fuck who you want.. What we have a problem with is the intimacy that is shown to others.. Think you described it as 'girlfriend experience' if you are a swinging couple then both parties should be happy in what you do "

if I wanted to play 121,with cali I'd forget swinging and look for a relationship on that other site that has fishes !!!,I joined this site to have fun and you must know sue I like fun xx

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I participate in 1:1, 3/moresums, joining couples, and group sex...as a label to encompass this entire pastime, I call it "swinging" (it also annoys the odd pompous couples who insist singles are not swingers )...if I were purely meeting men on a 1-1 basis via Fab, I'd probably still use swinger for convenience (if I had to describe myself)...although recreational sex is a good description of what I do as well though recreational shagger doesn't roll off the tongue as well as swinger

"I participate in 1:1, 3/moresums, joining couples, and group sex...as a label to encompass this entire pastime, I call it "swinging" (it also annoys the odd pompous couples who insist singles are not swingers )...if I were purely meeting men on a 1-1 basis via Fab, I'd probably still use swinger for convenience (if I had to describe myself)...although recreational sex is a good description of what I do as well though recreational shagger doesn't roll off the tongue as well as swinger "
see I agree with this post I've had couple meets group meets and joined and organised gang bangs for ladies yet I am still the same in all these

its much more complicated then that.. Its not just a case of playing with others that we mind.. Sex is sex at the end of the day.. Who cares.. Fuck who you want.. What we have a problem with is the intimacy that is shown to others.. Think you described it as 'girlfriend experience' if you are a swinging couple then both parties should be happy in what you do "

and sue you love to kiss so surely that is more intimate than a faceful of cum ??

As I said before....1:1 where there is a partner involved isn't just sex.....even if the partner isn't present there are still more than 2 people involved.

Single who only meet single isn't swinging

"As I said before....1:1 where there is a partner involved isn't just sex.....even if the partner isn't present there are still more than 2 people involved. "

"Single who only meet single isn't swinging"

i only do this, I don't class myself as a swinger but I don't feel comfortable doing threesomes or gangbangs. Just not for me

its much more complicated then that.. Its not just a case of playing with others that we mind.. Sex is sex at the end of the day.. Who cares.. Fuck who you want.. What we have a problem with is the intimacy that is shown to others.. Think you described it as 'girlfriend experience' if you are a swinging couple then both parties should be happy in what you do and sue you love to kiss so surely that is more intimate than a faceful of cum ?? "

i love to kiss... Sex without kissing is robotic.. Something Im use to in a club.. But cuddling and caressing.. Holding each other in your arms after the deed is done... I don't think so!! Staying longer then 10 mins after ( or enough time it takes to get dressed ) is long enough... Im there for sex and sex only... I've stopped 1:1 meets for this reason.. Too intimate for my liking... The only person i share my cuddles, nights and affections with is my partner... How else can you differentiate the two?? Swinging is sex and sex only for me... Partnership is affection!!

"Single who only meet single isn't swinging

i only do this, I don't class myself as a swinger but I don't feel comfortable doing threesomes or gangbangs. Just not for me"

my point entirely!

"Single who only meet single isn't swinging

i only do this, I don't class myself as a swinger but I don't feel comfortable doing threesomes or gangbangs. Just not for me"

Me either

"I think swinging is in the mind, so one on one can still be swinging, dependent on the people involved.

I don't think anyone's opinion is wrong though. Everyone thinks differently. There is no universal definition of what swinging is.

I'd say more importantly than definitions, it depends on the boundaries of the couple. If they only swing as a couple then to meet a single would be wrong for them. If one partner feels uncomfortable with the rules it's not nice. "

Being single, I haven't got a partner to swing with, and so I don't really get the opportunity to play in group situations so I mainly meet other single guys as it's what is available to me and I feel safest with. I'd like to meet up with couples more but I don't have a partner to offer as part of the meet. I'd like to try a gangbang/greedy girls night but I feel too unsure to do this alone...I don't think I could relax and enjoy it without having someone to watch my back. I'd like to go to swinging clubs again but I no longer see the fb I used to go with and again don't feel comfortable going alone. I often think it's a bit unfair that I'm not allowed to be part of some exclusive club because I haven't got someone to share this lifestyle with...although I'm not going to let that ruin my fun!

How you today

as long as everybody involved is happy having great sex and nobody getting hurt - who gives a flying hoohar

Whatever situation your in it is still sex

Her

what is it then ?? Surely on a swinging site it's not dating ?? X

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingwhat is it then ?? Surely on a swinging site it's not dating ?? X"

nsa sex

Funnie who you say single men what about single women?lol, it doesn't back up what you say love.

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingFunnie who you say single men what about single women?lol, it doesn't back up what you say love."

How do you mean?

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingwhat is it then ?? Surely on a swinging site it's not dating ?? X

nsa sex"

It's the same as a nightclub without the bar. just singles, fucking.

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingFunnie who you say single men what about single women?lol, it doesn't back up what you say love.

How do you mean?"

She said why cant single men be swinger, so said the same about single women u know

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingFunnie who you say single men what about single women?lol, it doesn't back up what you say love."

And where does she mention men?

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingwhat is it then ?? Surely on a swinging site it's not dating ?? X"

Really?? Have you not read the forums??

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingFunnie who you say single men what about single women?lol, it doesn't back up what you say love.

And where does she mention men? "

it sais single men in the text there.

"Single who only meet single isn't swingingwhat is it then ?? Surely on a swinging site it's not dating ?? X

nsa sex"

it's still swinging ...anything on this site is swinging so perhaps robotic meets is the way forward .....No kissing no intamacy and get up and go after ...is that swinging ?????

And where does she mention men? it sais single men in the text there."

Where?

Do you want to read what I said again?

Do you want to read what I said again?

Singles.... couples.. it's all swinging...

Do you want to read what I said again?"

no not you but the other one who said single men lol

"Singles.... couples.. it's all swinging... "

So my mate, he goes to a nightclub 3 times a week, twice a week, he fucks random girls (or lucky bitches as he calls them) is he a swinger? Or is he only a swinger if he's labelled himself as such?

Do you want to read what I said again?no not you but the other one who said single men lol "

So you quoted the wrong post?

"Singles.... couples.. it's all swinging...

So my mate, he goes to a nightclub 3 times a week, twice a week, he fucks random girls (or lucky bitches as he calls them) is he a swinger? Or is he only a swinger if he's labelled himself as such?"

Up to him what he labels himself. I'd never choose the label of swinger for myself. Hate the term personally.

So my mate, he goes to a nightclub 3 times a week, twice a week, he fucks random girls (or lucky bitches as he calls them) is he a swinger? Or is he only a swinger if he's labelled himself as such?

Up to him what he labels himself. I'd never choose the label of swinger for myself. Hate the term personally."

even on a swinging site ??

Up to him what he labels himself. I'd never choose the label of swinger for myself. Hate the term personally."

You may not be a swinger, but you are fab........! (obviously I have to suck up to you, you're female!)

Up to him what he labels himself. I'd never choose the label of swinger for myself. Hate the term personally.even on a swinging site ?? "

I hate the term so won't use it for myself. Happy for anyone else using it for themselves.

Well OP, I reckon you won that. singles shagging singles, is just that. Not swinging.

Sorry to bump an old thread but still having the same old discussion on it ..

I wouldn't ever not have singles on the site.. there are plenty of lovely ones both male and female and without them many of us wouldn't have our fun... I.e 3sums And more sums..

But this is still causing friction and that is that I Dont see meeting one on one ( ie two singles) as swinging I call it casual or recreational sex... And if you add meals and drinks to it I think that some get mixed signals... And May see it as more...

"Some couples have the attitude that single people shouldn't be on here as they aren't swingers. They seem to me to think it's a high honour to call themselves swingers,like it makes them special people. Most people I talk to couldn't give a shit about being called a swinger. It's just a word for having sex"

"Some couples have the attitude that single people shouldn't be on here as they aren't swingers. They seem to me to think it's a high honour to call themselves swingers,like it makes them special people. Most people I talk to couldn't give a shit about being called a swinger. It's just a word for having sex

"

See I don't think that singles cant be swingers .. my issue is two singles having sex together, its the act I Dont count as swinging not the people doing it

I know what I mean but its hard to word it right.

Youre very preoccupied with wording and im afraid i disagree.

"Sorry to bump an old thread but still having the same old discussion on it ..

I wouldn't ever not have singles on the site.. there are plenty of lovely ones both male and female and without them many of us wouldn't have our fun... I.e 3sums And more sums..

But this is still causing friction and that is that I Dont see meeting one on one ( ie two singles) as swinging I call it casual or recreational sex... And if you add meals and drinks to it I think that some get mixed signals... And May see it as more...

"

What is the real issue?

Single people are swingers, its all about erotic connections with other people.

You are not on here to meet a partner, set up a house and have children with them. You meet people for sexual needs and experiences to inhance your every day life.

Swinging is about you as a person be it you are part of a couple or single.

I find it really annoying that some couples always like to point out that when singles meet other singles it's 'just sex' where as when couples meet other couples it's 'swinging'. Isn't that 'just sex' as well??

At the end of the day, does it really matter what anyone calls themselves?

The site is here for all users and welcomes couples and singles alike.

I use this site to meet up with a select few single men that I find physically attractive and have a connection with. I don't label myself as anything

"

I use this site to meet up with a select few single men that I find physically attractive and have a connection with. I don't label myself as anything "

This

Plus - on the dating sites out there for singles - loads use those for just sex (it's a minefield ), at least here it's honest about it , whether it's swinging or not! Personally I'm not into labels. Don't we all just use the site how we choose? Whether you are single or part of a couple ? Plus many couples on here were once singles who became couples through this site.

"Single people are swingers, its all about erotic connections with other people.

You are not on here to meet a partner, set up a house and have children with them. You meet people for sexual needs and experiences to inhance your every day life.

Swinging is about you as a person be it you are part of a couple or single. "

I think it's in the mind. Some singles are swingers, some aren't.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some couples have the attitude that single people shouldn't be on here as they aren't swingers. They seem to me to think it's a high honour to call themselves swingers,like it makes them special people. Most people I talk to couldn't give a shit about being called a swinger. It's just a word for having sex

"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I find it really annoying that some couples always like to point out that when singles meet other singles it's 'just sex' where as when couples meet other couples it's 'swinging'. Isn't that 'just sex' as well??

I use this site to meet up with a select few single men that I find physically attractive and have a connection with. I don't label myself as anything "

Likewise...and I'm part of a couple! I could care less how others define themselves. Some people have too much time on their hands!

"I find it really annoying that some couples always like to point out that when singles meet other singles it's 'just sex' where as when couples meet other couples it's 'swinging'. Isn't that 'just sex' as well??

I use this site to meet up with a select few single men that I find physically attractive and have a connection with. I don't label myself as anything

Likewise...and I'm part of a couple! I could care less how others define themselves. Some people have too much time on their hands!"

Andy and I both play together and alone. Well actually I have given up playing alone because i don't get any satisfaction from doing it alone. I love swinging with him as I get a kick out of seeing him with another woman. We have agreed to allow each other to play alone only because there are things that we want to do but aren't able to do together. For example I want mmf but with 2 bi men Andy is straight so he can't help me. We have rules in place and if these rules are broken then the playing alone stops. We also allow each other to do this as we have both been cheated on in the past xx

» Add a new message to this topic