FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Frustrated

Frustrated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ench and Stripe OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Mr here

Had to decline 1 of my all time fantasies on saturday night. Sex in a hottub due to not having a condom to hand and not sure what effect the chemicals in the water would have on the condom if I went and got 1.

So just wondering if anyone else has had to say no to something they really really wanted offered on a plate for them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We Never run outta condoms! Always got loads with us ... Motto: Be Prepared! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Condoms work fine in hot tubs. Never had a problem myself....but jeez man...never get in a mixed hot tub without a stash lol!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Condoms work fine in hot tubs. Never had a problem myself....but jeez man...never get in a mixed hot tub without a stash lol!"
lol

One of my fantasies too

Did you not try your friend Google?

"although condoms do protect against both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, they are a risky birth control method to use during pool sex or hot tub sex. They can possibly rupture from decreased lubrication and possibly deteriorate from heat, chlorine, or oil-based substances in the water (i.e., tanning lotion, sun screen, bubble bath, etc). Plus, there is the added threat that the condom can slip off if water gets into it, and a man may be unaware of this happening. Also, keep in mind that although hormonal methods of birth control (like the pill, NuvaRing, Mirena IUD, and the Ortho Evra Patch) may provide pregnancy protection, these methods will not defend against any sexually transmitted diseases that can still be spread during water sex."

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"keep in mind that although hormonal methods of birth control (like the pill, NuvaRing, Mirena IUD, and the Ortho Evra Patch) may provide pregnancy protection, these methods will not defend against any sexually transmitted diseases that can still be spread during water sex."

"keep in mind that although hormonal methods of birth control (like the pill, NuvaRing, Mirena IUD, and the Ortho Evra Patch) may provide pregnancy protection, these methods will not defend against any sexually transmitted diseases that can still be spread during water sex.

"

Maybe that's why there are eye watering levels of chlorine in most club jacuzzis?

Stenalees

"Did you not try your friend Google?

"although condoms do protect against both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, they are a risky birth control method to use during pool sex or hot tub sex. They can possibly rupture from decreased lubrication and possibly deteriorate from heat, chlorine, or oil-based substances in the water (i.e., tanning lotion, sun screen, bubble bath, etc). Plus, there is the added threat that the condom can slip off if water gets into it, and a man may be unaware of this happening. Also, keep in mind that although hormonal methods of birth control (like the pill, NuvaRing, Mirena IUD, and the Ortho Evra Patch) may provide pregnancy protection, these methods will not defend against any sexually transmitted diseases that can still be spread during water sex."

"

this is why. could have got the condom but not worth the risk

"Mr here

Had to decline 1 of my all time fantasies on saturday night. Sex in a hottub due to not having a condom to hand and not sure what effect the chemicals in the water would have on the condom if I went and got 1.

So just wondering if anyone else has had to say no to something they really really wanted offered on a plate for them."

Rule 1 if your thinking of safe sex with others, always carry protection many use a little bag to keep them safe in.

Stenalees

"Mr here

So just wondering if anyone else has had to say no to something they really really wanted offered on a plate for them.

Rule 1 if your thinking of safe sex with others, always carry protection many use a little bag to keep them safe in."

we had them with us just left them on the other side of the room.

Also never had a problem using one in a hottub

I know some people love them, but whenever I see a hot tub in a swingers club I'm reminded of the Petri dishes we used in school biology lessons to grow all kinds of unsavoury bacteria.

Why not just tip some Dettol in the water and fuck away!

"I know some people love them, but whenever I see a hot tub in a swingers club I'm reminded of the Petri dishes we used in school biology lessons to grow all kinds of unsavoury bacteria. "

By *rikki1967ukMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"I know some people love them, but whenever I see a hot tub in a swingers club I'm reminded of the Petri dishes we used in school biology lessons to grow all kinds of unsavoury bacteria. "
glad i am not the only one who thinks human soup at sight of hot tub.

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

You could have a good fondle and a bit of oral in the hot tub, then move on to the bedroom to finish

Stenalees

Yep that's kinda what happened.

» Add a new message to this topic