FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > toyboys/youngermen?

toyboys/youngermen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as a younger man i am curious to no how many women are actually attracted to younger men and what it is that attracts you to them also, apart from internet etc how else have you met a younger man?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I was to be attracted to a younger man, it would be because he passed the same test as an older man,.. there is little difference, very often the older man has more experience and can last longer, sometimes not.

To me swinging and looking for partners has little to do with age

[ p.s. please change your caps on your profile,..its hard to read, and caps usually means you are SHOUTING]

A

Mmmmm toyboys are yummy!!! I keep my faves in a glass cabinet and bring them out on special occassions. Loads tend to write off the younger guys round here but I have met some crackers who put thier elders to shame!!!

OP just read your profile..."hello women" WTF....fussierpussy rolls round the floor laughing

100% better without the caps though

S&A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thank you for that i was unaware that caps on was shouting, hopefully now people wont think im rude lol

i like older men, i like experience....even when i was younger i liked older guys...and even though younger guys claim they are experienced..

****word to the wise******

we do not respond to...oh i like an older woman...always wanted the mrs robinson experience....wanted older woman for young stud....yound stud looking for older woman to teach them the ropes.....

what is yer definition of old/older?

30...35...40...50...60....100???

i was a youth worker whos remit was 12-25...so if i was to meet a guy 25 or ubder, i would prob want to sign him up for duke of edinburgh!!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I would never shag anyone who I could have given birth to!

lalalala

thats why I lie about my age maddie hahahahaha

Cyprus

Aaahhh fussier.......

I can't get away with being 21 again! I wish.........

I can barely get away with my own age. hehehehhe

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm younger guys

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i don't mind men a little bit younger but not much younger, tho i do get bloody loads of messages from guys a lot younger than me wanting to meet, i never uderstand it myself, i really cant see why someone 15 years younger than me would want to meet a middle aged, saggy wrinkly old woman lol i sometimes think its because they think older women will be easier to meet and maybe a little bit grateful of the attention of a younger man? and i just find that though alone enough to put me off meeting them

By *enchWoman  over a year ago

wirral

My cut off point is 25. Anyone younger than that is a no-no for me. I don't like men that are older than me, but don't mind slightly older women.

I guess for me it's the fact that I am not my "age" in my head.

All comes down to personal preference.

By *quirty ladyWoman  over a year ago

in a convent somewhere on a hill

I just love younger guys there yummy

Cyprus

If I get one more........ I've always wanted to shag a MILF mail......... I'm gonna commit hari kari......

seriously, rusty blade, garden shears, bin bag, honey and a bag of rose thorns should suffice!

I've even had to change our Header to get it through to the thickwads on here that we don't do under 30's

Sigh

Forum Mod

Could you not invovlve me in your Hari kari thanks

Im busy being lazy today until I go to work later!

i'm 28 and love playing with females twice my age lol

always have done, think its the way they dress and act. there's something so horny about playing with a sexy horny lady

I like the older lady that why I amon this site!! However the fact is you need to have a bit of eloquence and make yourself attractive to any age!!

Forum Mod

That is so true lol we mentioned in another thread somewhere that although we have an age preference if we meet people at a club is a totally different matter,clicking with someone face to face blows away all previous preferences x

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Hello All.

I confess to a preference for guys who are very young - I think my personal age range would be 18-28. The main reason is that they (the ones I choose) are fit and slim and go to the gym regularly. If they happen to have a wild mop of hair too then I am in heaven! lol I love to look at and feel the body - it just turns me on.

I don't go for looks alone. There has to be a brain too and MSN is very useful for flushing out the D'oh types.

Once in bed they learn amazingly fast and they repeat easily and often mmm.

Long live the 28 year olds

Jane x x

» Add a new message to this topic