FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Passive racism?

Passive racism?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzy69 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

So, this isn't a whine - honest; I'm rather curious about the general opinion regarding "sorry no Asians" or "white only" followed by, "just a personal preference". Is that tantamount to dressed up racism? This being a sexual gratification site, can we really judge someone on the sexual experience based on the colour of skin? Is it as illogical as saying "brunettes only"?

And if "white only" isn't racism, then what about singling out Asians, of which there appear to be MANY profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its been done time and time again and usually ends up with most folk agreeing that its all about preferences

Is saying I don't meet red heads racist too?

It's about attraction well it should be

Auds

Just because someone has a preference to meet one type/ group of people, does not make them racist.

Seems a lot of people on here can't wait to jump on the " you're racist, homophobic blah blah band wagon".

People fuck who they want to fuck.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

People have personal likes and dislikes. It's their choice. That's democracy.

I haven't been attracted sexually to any oriental person yet. What does that make me

I suppose you just can't help what you find attractive and what does it for you. If you prefer blondes, big boobs, gimp masks ect then why not put that?? If that's what your looking for then your just being honest.

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"I haven't been attracted sexually to any oriental person yet. What does that make me "

Normal

"I haven't been attracted sexually to any oriental person yet. What does that make me "

not even gok wan

As for people writing on their profile things like "please don't be offended it's just my preference", they no doubt feel obliged to write this for fear of being branded racist.

"I haven't been attracted sexually to any oriental person yet. What does that make me

not even gok wan "

No or mr miyagi or Bruce Lee

OP are you in the habit of drinking drinks you don't like, eating foods you don't like, watching movies that don't appeal to you - why should meeting someone for sex be any different?

Its true those of us with preferences when it comes to skin colour/ethnicity might be missing out on a great sexual experience with someone who does not meet our preference but there has to be an initial attraction to prompt a sexual encounter to begin with.

Put simply racism is hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. One would hope that the majority of people here do not feel this way towards other Fabbers so in answer to your question no it isn't racist, passive or otherwise, to have a sexual preference.

Preferance is important though sometimes I do wonder.

Mo hasn't played with non whites yet but has spent a long time chatting to some black and Asian men, there is not a particular reason she hasn't yet other than just not clicking with them.

It's often the same for bi men they are excluded purely because of their bisexuality the same as someone is excluded because of the colour of their skin.

Yes i'd agree it could be construed as veiled racism - although it's worth remembering that there are many women out there who state that they're ONLY interested in black guys!

Though I disagree with stating a racial preference on profiles - I must confess it at least saves time for asian/black/mixed race/oriental guys and ladies/couples (or white guys in the case of BBC admirers) if they know there's no point messaging that person as they'd get nowhere anyway. Don't you agree?

For instance - I'd never message a guy who stated a preference for huge boobs or bbw.

There's one particular look or 'group' that I'll never ever meet, not even in a 'safe' situation, due to an event in my early teens. Nothing to do with race - it's just I can't be with anyone that reminds me of him. Everyone has their reasons.

"Yes i'd agree it could be construed as veiled racism - although it's worth remembering that there are many women out there who state that they're ONLY interested in black guys!

Though I disagree with stating a racial preference on profiles - I must confess it at least saves time for asian/black/mixed race/oriental guys and ladies/couples (or white guys in the case of BBC admirers) if they know there's no point messaging that person as they'd get nowhere anyway. Don't you agree?

For instance - I'd never message a guy who stated a preference for huge boobs or bbw. "

^^^^^ that's a very good post

hastings

"So, this isn't a whine - honest; I'm rather curious about the general opinion regarding "sorry no Asians" or "white only" followed by, "just a personal preference". Is that tantamount to dressed up racism? This being a sexual gratification site, can we really judge someone on the sexual experience based on the colour of skin? Is it as illogical as saying "brunettes only"?

And if "white only" isn't racism, then what about singling out Asians, of which there appear to be MANY profiles?"

when I look round I see ladies that are wanting a BBC I dont think of them being Racist its just what they want.

Its just a shame no one advertises for

a SWC

"So, this isn't a whine - honest; I'm rather curious about the general opinion regarding "sorry no Asians" or "white only" followed by, "just a personal preference". Is that tantamount to dressed up racism? This being a sexual gratification site, can we really judge someone on the sexual experience based on the colour of skin? Is it as illogical as saying "brunettes only"?

And if "white only" isn't racism, then what about singling out Asians, of which there appear to be MANY profiles?

when I look round I see ladies that are wanting a BBC I dont think of them being Racist its just what they want.

Its just a shame no one advertises for

a SWC "

Funny you should say that. Mrnotts is thinking of trying a bit of bum fun. How you fixed

"I haven't been attracted sexually to any oriental person yet. What does that make me

not even gok wan

No or mr miyagi or Bruce Lee "

what!!!! Bruce lee was hot!!!

And just to throw a bigger spanner in the works, there's plenty messages sent that state won't meet bbw or will only meet above size 18 etc etc.

These are choices and people can make them at their leisure. It's a free country. As for colour surely that's a preference too.

If it makes you feel better OP, then you may call me a racist for wanting to meet black guys because I find them attractive. It doesn't make sense to call someone racist for having a preference, but fill your boots. I really couldn't give a flying fig what anyone thinks.

I am Asian

Its quite simple if someone puts a preference on there profile that says no asians i will not contact them. There are plenty of other people to contact. Why try an force myself on someone ?

What about straight women not wanting to meet bi girlies like me? Are they sexist

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I dont want to meet blokes. Im not a homophobic by any means, I just dont like cock.

Its the same isnt it OP?

Look at it this way if u put your not into bi or gay meets does that make you homophobic? ? Does that mean you hate gay people? No it just means you don't want to fuck em.

Oddly enough you will find quiet a few white men who post about women who only want BBC and how unfair it is.

In fact there was a regular poster who was constantly starting threads about why black men get preference.

hastings

"If it makes you feel better OP, then you may call me a racist for wanting to meet black guys because I find them attractive. It doesn't make sense to call someone racist for having a preference, but fill your boots. I really couldn't give a flying fig what anyone thinks. "

Well said

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

And if "white only" isn't racism, then what about singling out Asians, of which there appear to be MANY profiles?"

Because it is 'sexual gratification site' as you call it, doesn't mean that anyone should have to explain themselves for who they chose to allow into or to share their bodies. Frankly, I don't think anyone should say 'its a personal preference' as you shouldn't have to explain or justify your 'personal preference'. As a side point, I am grateful when I read a profile that says 'no blacks' or 'blacks welcome' as it saves my time. Phew. Rant over. Carry on!

"Just because someone has a preference to meet one type/ group of people, does not make them racist.

Seems a lot of people on here can't wait to jump on the " you're racist, homophobic blah blah band wagon".

People fuck who they want to fuck. "

"Oddly enough you will find quiet a few white men who post about women who only want BBC and how unfair it is.

In fact there was a regular poster who was constantly starting threads about why black men get preference. "

Don't start him off again.

On our profile we have made clear no black or Asian, we still have black and Asian men messaging which we politely turn down and refer to our profile saying our preferences.. Lo and behold we start getting abusive messages from them (only black men never Asians, Asians are very very polite I've found) calling us racist and abusive names, telling us to get of this site, very a disgrace to society and stupid blah blah.. It's happened a few times now and In all honesty it doesn't make me think "oh ok I'll meet with black men against my wishes" it makes me more and more against meeting them.

"Just because someone has a preference to meet one type/ group of people, does not make them racist.

People fuck who they want to fuck. "

"Yes i'd agree it could be construed as veiled racism - although it's worth remembering that there are many women out there who state that they're ONLY interested in black guys!

For instance - I'd never message a guy who stated a preference for huge boobs or bbw.

^^^^^ that's a very good post "

Why thank you! xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Using that same logic... Since you don't do men... Could you be accused of passive sexism... Or would you like to call that a preference?

OMG so now we cant make a personal choice of who we want to fuck without be labelled

its called freedom of choice we are educated adults we know what we like and dont like so we make the choice

on a side note rich will play with asian black etc females its kirsty that wont

but we dont label each other because of it

Using that same logic... Since you don't do men... Could you be accused of passive sexism... Or would you like to call that a preference?"

It's homophobia.

Using that same logic... Since you don't do men... Could you be accused of passive sexism... Or would you like to call that a preference?"

Newcastle and Gateshead

Actually I have decided you are blatantly homophobic....... So do you like that tag? Or is it still a preference

What's the ism for people who won't meet middle aged chubsters like me?

I think I'm going to start flinging some ****ism shit about.

Using that same logic... Since you don't do men... Could you be accused of passive sexism... Or would you like to call that a preference?

Actually I have decided you are blatantly homophobic....... So do you like that tag? Or is it still a preference "

Hashtag bend over and take it like a man

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

That's him told then

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

It's a bit of a shame that people feel that they have to justify a preference in their profile.

If they were to supplement their preference with examples of exactly why they were a member of a chosen master race my opinion may be different

That said I have messaged people who have replied with a torrent of abuse despite the fact that they have made no reference to any exclusions in their profile. I don't like ignorant/angry/rude people. I think that's alright though

Racism would be denying certain races the right to use this site.

If you don't find certain races attractive then that's just how you are. I haven't limited any race from sex with me, but I wouldn't find everyone of each race attractive either. I only want sex with whoever turns me on, and it's not all down to appearance but appearance plays a big part in it.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Actually I have decided you are blatantly homophobic....... So do you like that tag? Or is it still a preference

Hashtag bend over and take it like a man "

He'll justify it in a minute by saying "but some of my best friends happen to be gay .........."

I'm not buying it

"If it makes you feel better OP, then you may call me a racist for wanting to meet black guys because I find them attractive. It doesn't make sense to call someone racist for having a preference, but fill your boots. I really couldn't give a flying fig what anyone thinks. "

I only go for white ladys. Thats my preference. But as for racist...not a chance. I have black,asian friends. And i even have a black dog. So dont play the racism card with me

"It's a bit of a shame that people feel that they have to justify a preference in their profile.

If they were to supplement their preference with examples of exactly why they were a member of a chosen master race my opinion may be different

That said I have messaged people who have replied with a torrent of abuse despite the fact that they have made no reference to any exclusions in their profile. I don't like ignorant/angry/rude people. I think that's alright though "

I suppose if people are living in an area where there are lots of the groups they don't like, it makes sense to state the preference. Master race so if I don't want to meet certain people i am putting myself on a pedestal? Do you have low self esteem

"It's a bit of a shame that people feel that they have to justify a preference in their profile.

That said I have messaged people who have replied with a torrent of abuse despite the fact that they have made no reference to any exclusions in their profile. I don't like ignorant/angry/rude people. I think that's alright though "

I bet the ignorant/angry/rude people will disagree!!

I don't care what anyone thinks its called but i'm never ever going to fuck a man I don't find attractive regardless of their colour and no one on this earth can make me

Call me what you like,phone the police,take me to court

I still won't fuck anyone I don't find attractive and neither should anyone else,thats why its a preference,there are ways of making that preference known without offending anyone,sometimes I see wording on profiles that makes me cringe but it is still a preference and sensible people will understand that

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Don't stress, I'm sure someone out there wants you.

For instance - I'd never message a guy who stated a preference for huge boobs or bbw. "

It doesn't stop them messaging haha

"OP are you in the habit of drinking drinks you don't like, eating foods you don't like, watching movies that don't appeal to you - why should meeting someone for sex be any different?

Its true those of us with preferences when it comes to skin colour/ethnicity might be missing out on a great sexual experience with someone who does not meet our preference but there has to be an initial attraction to prompt a sexual encounter to begin with.

Put simply racism is hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. One would hope that the majority of people here do not feel this way towards other Fabbers so in answer to your question no it isn't racist, passive or otherwise, to have a sexual preference. "

Well said!!

The definition of racism has in my _iew become a blunt instrument and to some degree should be redefined to become more of a scalpel.

The stigma to most of being labelled racist and the ease with which some are willing to make the accusation make this type of conversation more difficult than it has to be. That is one of the reasons the subject keeps coming up on here and probably will for a long time to come.

I am sexist. My 'preference' means I choose to exclude certain individuals from my sex life based solely on their sexuality. Is my sexism due to my gene makeup or due to being indoctrinated by society? I really do not know, but I do know the truth of my personal preference and that no label or implied stigma is going to change that truth.

'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'.

I believe we are all prejudice to some degree, that prejudice can show itself in our sexual preferences. When scrutinised under the microscope of social inclusion by using at times blunt or dated definitions, sexual preferences can very quickly draw people into being labelled under the 'isms'.

So I would like to change what Jesus said a little, I'm sure he'll forgive me.

'Let he or she who is without prejudice cast the first 'ism'.

"On our profile we have made clear no black or Asian, we still have black and Asian men messaging which we politely turn down and refer to our profile saying our preferences.. Lo and behold we start getting abusive messages from them (only black men never Asians, Asians are very very polite I've found) calling us racist and abusive names, telling us to get of this site, very a disgrace to society and stupid blah blah.. It's happened a few times now and In all honesty it doesn't make me think "oh ok I'll meet with black men against my wishes" it makes me more and more against meeting them. "

I get the same

"What's the ism for people who won't meet middle aged chubsters like me?

I think I'm going to start flinging some ****ism shit about. "

Ageism

Ageism "

I think it's fatist ageist actually

So you think I'm old then eh

Ageism

So you think I'm old then eh "

Could be right haha

No i dont think that

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I'm not even technically human. Where the hell does that leave me?!?

Ageism

Could be right haha

No i dont think that "

Sorry but I don't chat to folk from Grimsby

Ageism

Could be right haha

No i dont think that

Sorry but I don't chat to folk from Grimsby "

You yellowbellies I hope thats not raciest

"I don't care what anyone thinks its called but i'm never ever going to fuck a man I don't find attractive regardless of their colour and no one on this earth can make me

Call me what you like,phone the police,take me to court

I still won't fuck anyone I don't find attractive and neither should anyone else,thats why its a preference,there are ways of making that preference known without offending anyone,sometimes I see wording on profiles that makes me cringe but it is still a preference and sensible people will understand that "

He'll justify it in a minute by saying "but some of my best friends happen to be gay .........."

I'm not buying it "

Fabio stop being mean to the poor man hun. He made what he felt was a valid point - which is what the forums are for! Now go and get a bar or chocolate or whatever does it for you, then come back with a smile and be the sweet little pussy cat that I know you are!!

I'm not buying it

Fabio stop being mean to the poor man hun. He made what he felt was a valid point - which is what the forums are for! Now go and get a bar or chocolate or whatever does it for you, then come back with a smile and be the sweet little pussy cat that I know you are!! "

Hey Paula nice to come across you again you scary woman haha

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

I think it's tough to say it's not racism in any case - because I'm sure in some cases it is.

But for the most part I think it's preference.

"Is saying I don't meet red heads racist too?

Auds "

Since when have redheaded people been a different race?

Auds

Since when have redheaded people been a different race? "

They are the alien race

I'm not buying it

Fabio stop being mean to the poor man hun. He made what he felt was a valid point - which is what the forums are for! Now go and get a bar or chocolate or whatever does it for you, then come back with a smile and be the sweet little pussy cat that I know you are!!

Hey Paula nice to come across you again you scary woman haha "

Scary? - Me? I'm a kitten with no claws - honest!!

I'm not buying it

Hey Paula nice to come across you again you scary woman haha

Scary? - Me? I'm a kitten with no claws - honest!! "

Meow haha

Auds

They are the alien race "

Ooooooooh coooool! I've always wanted to be an alien!! Where do I get the really long tongue that I can wrap right round a man's penis??

Auds

They are the alien race "

I like your chin dimple. x

Is anyone else thinking this thread is just descending into a mass of insults or is that just me

Now where's that fella from Grimsby gone

"Is anyone else thinking this thread is just descending into a mass of insults or is that just me

Now where's that fella from Grimsby gone "

Auds "

Exactly. As a rule of thumb Emily does not find asian or black guys attractive so has no wish to meet them just to please the pc brigade. Neither of us have anything against anybody of any race on a day to day basis. But theres a few things that make people physically unappealing to us and skin colour is one of them.

"Is anyone else thinking this thread is just descending into a mass of insults or is that just me

Now where's that fella from Grimsby gone

"

Bloody northerners

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'm not buying it

Fabio stop being mean to the poor man hun. He made what he felt was a valid point - which is what the forums are for! Now go and get a bar or chocolate or whatever does it for you, then come back with a smile and be the sweet little pussy cat that I know you are!! "

What did I do??? I was merely playing devils advocate to make a point... All I did was change a word and ran with it!!!

I'm not buying it

What did I do??? I was merely playing devils advocate to make a point... All I did was change a word and ran with it!!! "

Eat your Snickers as Paul;a suggested haha

Why is it racist there's lots of BBC only profiles to or people only wanting guys with 6 packs or people over 6 ft or fat or thin only or all sorts of specifics.

People are here to fulfil sexual fantasies that will include specific sets of physical characteristics.

Why should people sleep with people who they don't find attractive just because people think they shouldn't have preference?

Is it homophobic the straight people won't sleep with others of the same sex?

Asian men though typical get singled our though dud 3 to cultural issues not the race.

A significant portion due to how they were raised have some very unpleasant attitudes to women, especially white women.

you'll find a large number of escorts will not work with Asian clients for the same reason too.

Oh - are we getting all serious again?? I thought we were getting that Friday feeling? Fabio and I were just off to munch on a crunchie!!

London

"OP are you in the habit of drinking drinks you don't like, eating foods you don't like, watching movies that don't appeal to you - why should meeting someone for sex be any different?

Put simply racism is hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. One would hope that the majority of people here do not feel this way towards other Fabbers so in answer to your question no it isn't racist, passive or otherwise, to have a sexual preference. "

Okay, so that was interesting....and predictable. The post I have chosen to respond to is by far the most meaningful and void of abuse. All I did was invite opinion and instead received abuse and judgement. Does that say something about the people who have reacted? ok okay whoa! Hold it right there - just a tongue-in-cheek rhetorical question, not judgement!

So in reply to the above, actually yes, I would drink something that I have not tried before and eat food that I possibly do not like, just in case it is made differently. I don't stop drinking orange juice just because I don't like Tropicana. So okay, maybe it IS just me! Maybe I am the all embracing type who doesn't think that any 2 people are made the same. Or maybe I'm afraid of missing out - maybe the next redhead I will find attractive (I don't discriminate against redheads by the way - just using it as a random example). But I can't judge a person's attraction from a generic colour or even a photo. People are often different in person to what they seem in your mind when you even see their photo. So I will met them for a drink to see, I don't have to fuck them.

As for the homophobic element, a gay person has a particular sexual orientation and so a mental programming, whereas kinks are conditioning - not the same thing.

Anyhow, that said, thanks for the input (yes even the abusive ones - see how inclusive I am, lol) and I will end the post here.

Take care all and play nice and be open minded out there

Put simply racism is hatred or intolerance of another race or other races. One would hope that the majority of people here do not feel this way towards other Fabbers so in answer to your question no it isn't racist, passive or otherwise, to have a sexual preference.

Okay, so that was interesting....and predictable. The post I have chosen to respond to is by far the most meaningful and void of abuse. All I did was invite opinion and instead received abuse and judgement. Does that say something about the people who have reacted? ok okay whoa! Hold it right there - just a tongue-in-cheek rhetorical question, not judgement!

So in reply to the above, actually yes, I would drink something that I have not tried before and eat food that I possibly do not like, just in case it is made differently. I don't stop drinking orange juice just because I don't like Tropicana. So okay, maybe it IS just me! Maybe I am the all embracing type who doesn't think that any 2 people are made the same. Or maybe I'm afraid of missing out - maybe the next redhead I will find attractive (I don't discriminate against redheads by the way - just using it as a random example). But I can't judge a person's attraction from a generic colour or even a photo. People are often different in person to what they seem in your mind when you even see their photo. So I will met them for a drink to see, I don't have to fuck them.

As for the homophobic element, a gay person has a particular sexual orientation and so a mental programming, whereas kinks are conditioning - not the same thing.

Anyhow, that said, thanks for the input (yes even the abusive ones - see how inclusive I am, lol) and I will end the post here.

Take care all and play nice and be open minded out there "

Kinks aren't conditioning.

But this build down to this simply.

"Would you sleep with someone you find unattractive"

That's it.

London

That's it.

"

I cannot decide whether I find someone unattractive unless I meet them

That's it.

I cannot decide whether I find someone unattractive unless I meet them "

That's a lie and you know it you've never seen a picture on here and thought they were ugly?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

That said I have messaged people who have replied with a torrent of abuse despite the fact that they have made no reference to any exclusions in their profile. I don't like ignorant/angry/rude people. I think that's alright though

I suppose if people are living in an area where there are lots of the groups they don't like, it makes sense to state the preference. Master race so if I don't want to meet certain people i am putting myself on a pedestal? Do you have low self esteem "

Actually, I was saying that nobody should have to justify their preferences. However, should they choose to actually be racist then I'm less accommodating.

Even if I've written this a little ambiguously, I'm not sure why you chose to read this in the most negative way possible or what may have to do with my self esteem. I'm fine though. How are you?

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

not even gok wan

No or mr miyagi or Bruce Lee "

I think Oriental men perhaps have a tough time partly due to how they are portrayed in film and Tv. In my opinion, those who you have listed, none are particularly attractive (Bruce Lee has an impressive body and Gok Wan is rather stylish but I wouldn't classify either as attractive). In fact I cannot think of a particularly attractive Oriental male in mainstream Western media....maybe I'll get my pretty face on TV and change your mind haha

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

Preference is preference, nothing wrong with that.

All that being said, LOL at people touting the false equivalence between skin colour and body shape, or hair colour. The latter are things you can make a conscious effort to change. Most are stuck with the skin colour they are born with.

And there in lies the reason that racial preferences are more scrutinised.

Finally, in some cases on here, it is due to some deep seated prejudice. The language that follows the stated preference on a profile is usually a dead giveaway.

If black yellow green or blue people stopped going on about racism then it wouldn't happen ....... Good old saying .... Sticks and stones ...... If someone fort want to fuck a white guy or girl do what, get over it. Boils my piss these people

It's not racist.

I'm black and I don't find black women attractive... I have a massive thing for Asian girls.

I must be a massive racist eh?

PREFERENCES

If it offends there is an option to delete your account.

Toronto

"If black yellow green or blue people stopped going on about racism then it wouldn't happen ....... "

Delusion. How does it taste?

Sidenote: some people claim to not want to sleep with all of a particular race due to bad experience(s) with one of said race in the past. Funny how it always excludes the majority huh.

"Had a bad experience with a black guy, so now i don't fuck black guys at all."

The above is an example. I've had bad experiences with all races, including white women. And guess what? It doesn't poison my opinion of the rest of them.

Enjoy your day.

In your Profile, you state that you're straight and not looking for men.

By your token, that makes you sexist!!!

For goodness sake - it's about Preferences!!!!

Nothing else.......!!!

Toronto

"

In your Profile, you state that you're straight and not looking for men.

By your token, that makes you sexist!!!

"

That's not how it works.

"If black yellow green or blue people stopped going on about racism then it wouldn't happen .......

Delusion. How does it taste?

Sidenote: some people claim to not want to sleep with all of a particular race due to bad experience(s) with one of said race in the past. Funny how it always excludes the majority huh.

"Had a bad experience with a black guy, so now i don't fuck black guys at all."

The above is an example. I've had bad experiences with all races, including white women. And guess what? It doesn't poison my opinion of the rest of them.

Enjoy your day."

I've heard this before and yes when people say this it is a good example of prejudice....however not all preferences stem from something like that and those of us with certain preferences take offence when people assume that our preferences are stemmed from racism or prejudice.

My profile says dark haired gorgeous looking white guys only. I won't meet gingers, blonde or bald guys either. Then I'll go into height and dick size. I'm here to look at something pretty whilst I fuck, I'm not here to make friends. It's just what I find attractive.

I like blonde haired guys with blue or green eyes.. that's what I find draws me... Eyes above all else... So I'm unlikely to find a non white guy to my liking because of what I like sexually. I may deviate with hair colour but rarely with eye colour x

So I could put that on mine but I just find it easier to say thanks but no it anyone that doesn't fit my wants x

"It's not racist.

I'm black and I don't find black women attractive... I have a massive thing for Asian girls.

PREFERENCES

If it offends there is an option to delete your account. "

All my partners have been white men. I wouldn't rule any race out though and certainly wouldn't put racial preference on our profile since I haven't met every person of every race, on what grounds would that be justifiable?

Sarah x

"It's not racist.

PREFERENCES

All my partners have been white men. I wouldn't rule any race out though and certainly wouldn't put racial preference on our profile since I haven't met every person of every race, on what grounds would that be justifiable?

Sarah x"

why should anyone have to justify anything? That's what bugs me the most. I haven't met every person of every race but I don't need to, to know what I find attractive ...... and I won't be justifying myself to anyone.

I had this discussion with hubby recently. He argued its racist not to meet people based on the colour of their skin. So I told him he is homophobic for not wanting to sleep with gay men. He was at a loss for words til he figured out it was the same arguement.

I don't exclude anyone but I have preferences to what I find sexually attractive.

"It's not racist.

PREFERENCES

Sarah x

why should anyone have to justify anything? That's what bugs me the most. I haven't met every person of every race but I don't need to, to know what I find attractive ...... and I won't be justifying myself to anyone. "

I didn't ask any one to justify themselves. I don't care who fancies who. What I'm saying is, if someone admits to discriminating against a certain colour/race/ because of their race then it is rascism. Two people of the same colour can be totally different LOL! Kylie Minogue/ Dawn French for example. Saying 'its a preference' fools nobody aha

Sarah x

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

"

Legally racism is different from other forms of discrimination in that it is how the person on the receiving end _iews the comment.

It makes no difference whether the remark is meant as a racist comment or not meant as a racist comment if it is perceived as racism by the person who it is aimed at it is racist.

End of the day , I fucked a Thai girl when I was at college , I've also slept with black girls on many occasions aslong as everybody is happy who really cares they loved my white dick and I loved there's thai and black pussy , everyone was happy

"

Legally racism is different from other forms of discrimination in that it is how the person on the receiving end _iews the comment.

It makes no difference whether the remark is meant as a racist comment or not meant as a racist comment if it is perceived as racism by the person who it is aimed at it is racist.

"

Thats interesting, Can you clarify that with some legislation?

"End of the day , I fucked a Thai girl when I was at college , I've also slept with black girls on many occasions aslong as everybody is happy who really cares they loved my white dick and I loved there's thai and black pussy , everyone was happy "
Yayy and that's what it's all about - fun

Sarah x

It is a preference though, a preference is to like or favour one thing over another, I like dark haired good looking white guys over blonde or bald white guys or any other guy of any other colour.

Discrimanation is the unjust treatment of another race or sex, as we're talking about race I'll just focus on that. Just because I only fancy white guys doesn't mean I'm going to smack every black guy in the mouth or hurl abuse at every Asian guy that messages me.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

Thats interesting, Can you clarify that with some legislation?"

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/racist_and_religious_crime/#a10

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

OP, if you are saying you don't get the 'persona; preference' bit of people's choices, does this mean you don't have any, and you would pretty much fuck anything with a pulse? Most people like to be attracted to the person they are are having fun with, hence the exchange of pictures, and also some mental stimulation from them too, hence the exchange of messages - for most people, these go hand in hand and if the attraction and connection are there, they meet. Race or ethnic origin will have little do with it, its just what they do or don't find attractive.

As for the phrase people put on their profiles - your post is a prime example of why they have to put it there - because they will be labelled for having a preference.

Racism; the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

"theories of racism"

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

"

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person." "

I recently did a course on this at work as part of dignity at work. It doesn't have to be the alledged victim that takes offence for it to be an offence but anyone who over hears it and takes offence.

I very much doubt there will be any legal action taken over me wanting to have sex with a black guy.......

"

"A racist incident is any incident which is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person."

I recently did a course on this at work as part of dignity at work. It doesn't have to be the alledged victim that takes offence for it to be an offence but anyone who over hears it and takes offence."

Are you taking offence on the OP,s behalf.

people can fuck or exclude who they want

if i was on someones no go list for whatever reason but i liked the look of them i`d still try my luck

send a pic with a message. whats the worst that could happen

"Racism; the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

"

aka Ignorance/Delusion

Sarah x

"

I recently did a course on this at work as part of dignity at work. It doesn't have to be the alledged victim that takes offence for it to be an offence but anyone who over hears it and takes offence.

Are you taking offence on the OP,s behalf. "

Lol no just pointing out relevant facts, at no point was a agreeing with the o.P. or jumping to conclutions.

Newcastle and Gateshead

The fact is that people will always find a way to complain about the things that excludes them....

Be that age... Or size.... Or colour... Or sexuality... Or a million other things

And blaming that leave you an innocent party to the mean nasty pasties!!!!

How dare they....

Sorry.... That's a kop out!!!

If everyone had said Asians only.. Do we think the op would have started this thread.... Doubt it!!

We always say concentrate on the people you can reach rather that turning those you can't.... But chasing the illusive seems to be the thing

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it's a fucking outrage that I am excluded because of my bisexuality, bald head, fungal nail infection....

a fucking outrage.

I should be allowed to pop who I want, when I want

"The fact is that people will always find a way to complain about the things that excludes them....

Be that age... Or size.... Or colour... Or sexuality... Or a million other things

And blaming that leave you an innocent party to the mean nasty pasties!!!!

How dare they....

Sorry.... That's a kop out!!!

If everyone had said Asians only.. Do we think the op would have started this thread.... Doubt it!!

We always say concentrate on the people you can reach rather that turning those you can't.... But chasing the illusive seems to be the thing "

Agree with that why complain about those that don't interest you, go and find the ones that are.

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

The simple truth is there are some profiles that exclude a particular race or races on the basis of sexual preference and there some profiles that exclude on the basis of being RACIST! Let's all not pretend that racism doesn't exist and its all about sexual preference.

» Add a new message to this topic