FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No face pic?

No face pic?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Get this had a Couple "MF"contact me and wanting to arrange a meet,want me to arrange a hotel but point blankly refuse to give a face pic?? What would any of u guys do? I told them that they were a pair of idiots lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block and worry about the ladies im chatting with

Theres no way id ever meet anyone without seeing a face pic!! Hope u told them good luck on there blind date mission lol

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Don't do blind dates, simple!!

Probably fakers

Gut instinct remember

I wouldnt have called them idiots...just explained why Im not booking a hotel room without seeing who Im booking it for lol

Seems odd to me and it's not how we'd meet, but I'd have just said no rather than call them idiots

"Block and worry about the ladies im chatting with "

You need to get on with cleaning my windows

Id have told them yeah ok and pretend to book a hotel anyway

"Id have told them yeah ok and pretend to book a hotel anyway "

No face pic no meet simple. Im always happy to send a face pic all people have to do is ask. Dont know why it is so difficult for some people to send one.

No way would have it happened,I told them that it's a swinging site no blind date lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Get this had a Couple "MF"contact me and wanting to arrange a meet,want me to arrange a hotel but point blankly refuse to give a face pic?? What would any of u guys do? I told them that they were a pair of idiots lol "

I wouldn't have called them idiots, just would have said thanks but no thanks!

Not everyone will send face pics and while it will limit who will meet them, doesn't mean they are in the wrong. They just have a different approach..

Did you not get to chat on the phone?

I'm sure once having a comfortable conversation then providing a face pic is no problem - if one is necessary for just some sex?

Most of us appreciate others reasons for discretion of course, but hand in hand with many no-shows then perhaps they wanted to make sure first?

"Block and worry about the ladies im chatting with

You need to get on with cleaning my windows "

on it...

This is what I got,we want u to arrange a hotel and pay for it and we will NOT send any pics and we are not interested in chatting,I said well good luck with that one hence idiots

By *iss_SeductiveWoman  over a year ago

gillingham

No face pictures no meet. I certainly wouldn't meet anyone at a hotel having not seen any so don't name you. I have my face pics on my profile but keep the naughty ones private.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

No pics,no meet...in fact its not even worth messaging as ,if the pics never materialize and you`re not going to meet,why waste the time?...

Quality,in what you`re doing..it counts for alot here

"Get this had a Couple "MF"contact me and wanting to arrange a meet,want me to arrange a hotel but point blankly refuse to give a face pic?? What would any of u guys do? I told them that they were a pair of idiots lol

Not everyone will send face pics and while it will limit who will meet them, doesn't mean they are in the wrong. They just have a different approach..

"

We all have different apprioaches (personally we never cam or swap numbers) and I agree it;s about what works for you and not a matter of wrong and right.

When people message me and they can accom.

I ask for postcode of there home.

Proves there genuine and willing to meet. If they dont I tell them to p**s off.

I know that's got nothing to do with face pics but oh well

"Get this had a Couple "MF"contact me and wanting to arrange a meet,want me to arrange a hotel but point blankly refuse to give a face pic?? What would any of u guys do? I told them that they were a pair of idiots lol

We all have different apprioaches (personally we never cam or swap numbers) and I agree it;s about what works for you and not a matter of wrong and right.

"

So if they won't send a face pic and are not interested in chatting to see if there is an attraction would u meet them?

"When people message me and they can accom.

I ask for postcode of there home.

Proves there genuine and willing to meet. If they dont I tell them to p**s off.

I know that's got nothing to do with face pics but oh well "

Good idea

So if they won't send a face pic and are not interested in chatting to see if there is an attraction would u meet them?"

Probably not.

But I definitely wouldn't call them an idiot and then criticise them on repeated forum posts.

Just because they do things different to how you prefer doesn't necessarily make them an idiot

"Theres no way id ever meet anyone without seeing a face pic!! Hope u told them good luck on there blind date mission lol"

Exactly. But even so we've seen face pics then met the person and looked nothin like his pic. Let's just say it was a short night lol

"Theres no way id ever meet anyone without seeing a face pic!! Hope u told them good luck on there blind date mission lol"

"Get this had a Couple "MF"contact me and wanting to arrange a meet,want me to arrange a hotel but point blankly refuse to give a face pic?? What would any of u guys do? I told them that they were a pair of idiots lol "

Politely declining would have been our first instinct but we would have suggested they book the hotel and said we would pay half on meeting them if we liked them then they would have had a choice.

» Add a new message to this topic