FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > etiquette when swinging

etiquette when swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi guys and gals we have only swung as a cpl meeting cpls twice and on both occasions i have received oral from willing females as my partner pleasures her guy. my question is is there an etiquette with regards to cumming during oral as it is normally done bareback. 1.should it be discussed first and squared away or 2.is it better to just cum when you feel like and hope the cpl are not offended. 3.should you mention it just before or 4. is it just bad manners full stop.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

erm, lemme see...

1. I see nothing wrong with discussing likes and dislikes pertaining to "where" to sum, beforehand.

2. see above

3. see above

4. no it's not, at all.

Erm, hope that helps!

Clearly I meant cum, not sum, unless you are meeting for maths.

WTB: Edit button.

Forum Mod

I think its something that you should discuss beforehand

There can't be anything worse than a mouthful of spunk from someone when you don't really want it there

This'd actually be a nice addition to the prefs section, after all, swallowing / not swallowing / turning into ice cubes is actually a big part of the whole sex thing, for some.

By *awnpaulCouple  over a year ago

Hounslow

"This'd actually be a nice addition to the prefs section, after all, swallowing / not swallowing / turning into ice cubes is actually a big part of the whole sex thing, for some."

Turning into ice cubes?

"I think its something that you should discuss beforehand

There can't be anything worse than a mouthful of spunk from someone when you don't really want it there "

I demand a vomit button !! Or at least an icon of me with overblown cheeks and whilst axing a bewildered swinging male to pieces in front of his partner!

Which ever is the easier.

Forum Mod

There can't be anything worse than a mouthful of spunk from someone when you don't really want it there

I demand a vomit button !! Or at least an icon of me with overblown cheeks and whilst axing a bewildered swinging male to pieces in front of his partner!

Which ever is the easier. "

I have an axe but don't have the power to make a vomit button

bloody ell its not that bad. prefer it to liquorice any day

my partner was given out as he took his ? out just as he came as he was being polite and not cumming in the girls mouth as he knows I dont like it. But she was offended but he said she should have said and he would let her swallow next time.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Presumably though, givent that you feel so strongly on the subject, you would have let the gent know this in advance and not just waited until it happened before telling him it was against the rules?

Or are all your meets expected to have psychic powers??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks peeps for the replies it all helps. looks like its best discussed at first but will do it a way so it isnt a Q&A check list before we play ( not horny)

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I dont like cum on my face or in my mouth and as that would make me sick if a guy came in my mouth I normally tell the person before as for me it would be disastrous if it happened.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm no expert on this, but I'd be fairly confident I could give enough notice to avoid such problems...

Is 5 seconds not sufficient to get out of range?

"I'm no expert on this, but I'd be fairly confident I could give enough notice to avoid such problems...

Is 5 seconds not sufficient to get out of range?"

Shit wheres me shield..... too late

Personally nowhere near my face or in my mouth at all, yuk

Well as a bi male, i'm not adverse to a mouthful of cum from either person, but check profiles, as some same, "no cum in mouth" etc so read carefully.

hope this helps

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I wouldn't dream of shooting my bolt in someone's mouth unannounced, at the very least it's the height of bad manners; at worst, it's an assault. There's no excuse for it, every man knows it's going to happen, even if he's on a hair trigger. Men who are taken by surprise by it are the same kind of men who look surprised when they squeeze out a fart and it makes a noise - not exactly razor sharp.

However, it's sometimes difficult when a lass is blowing like Dizzy Gillespie, your eyeballs are rolling back in your head, you announce that "arrival is imminent".....and she carries on. Now that's all well and good, but I like to know she's understood what I've just said in between groans, I assume she's concentrating on other things rather than my incoherent ramblings. The last thing I need is to have my nuts punched into orbit seconds after they have unloaded (or anytime, come to that).

So, ladies, if a man says "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" mid BJ, remove the member from between your lips for just a second, long enough to say "Yes please", or "No thank you", whichever is appropriate. (Or, indeed, if you didn't hear the question properly, ask what he just said)

Simply looking up and going "Hmmmm, nnnmmm, nommmmmm" is not acceptable, that leaves us non the wiser, and it really does dampen things while clarification is obtained.

At the risk of things sounding too clinical, I prefer to be told what's OK before any play starts, then we all know where we stand, and not just regarding the climax. It's just as much of a passion killer to have someone being all jumpy, worried you are going to do something that's off-limits, as it is to inadvertently cross the line. For instance, if someone suggests you turn over, it doesn't necessarily mean he's going to bang it up your wrong 'un (something else that really shouldn't be attempted without prior notice),so calm down!

Um, anyway, what I'm banging on about is: Communication, it really is the key.

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

if you dont mind cum just go with it

most men will cum with oral

i find it hard to holdback with oral it just feels so good

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

slightly off topic but

I tend to produce quite alot of precum, so how do the ladies who dont like cum deal with that?

» Add a new message to this topic