FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chams Darlaston

Chams Darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot and Horny7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hey all, thinking of trying here on sat night, anybody been before is it good and is there anyone on here going this sat(31st)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

been a few times..a nice relax place

an very friendly ppl xx

love the place best club we have been too.

I looooooove it there. Recently introduced my Hubby too and he's possibly loving it even more than me. If that's even possible

On your first visit a member of staff will show you around. All the staff there are very friendly and the whole place is nice and relaxed.

If you take alcohol with you then they'll take it from you when you get there and allocate it to your locker number. When you want some, just go to the bar and tell them what you want and your locker number. They sell a good range of soft drinks and also food at good prices. You have a tab against your locker and pay when you leave.

There will be 2 towels in your locker. If you want more or larger ones then just ask at reception/bar. I think there's a 30p charge now.

Have you had a look at their website? it's quite informative.

No club will ever please everyone, this one has more chance of pleasing the majority, take a look at the CLUBS section of Fab and see the reviews for Chams and other clubs in the area, Chameleons certainly has the most reviews and very few negative reviews in it's history.

It is the most popular club in the UK and the only one that has enough visitors to open 7 days and 7 nights a week.

It has excellent facilities though that always depends on what people are looking for.

2 x 20 seater Jacuzzis

Dungeon

Erotic Cinema

Sauna

Steam Room

Bar

Many intimate social and public areas

Smoking balconey

Chill out sun terrace/balconey

Television/Chill out room

Reasonable food at good prices

2 Dark areas

Couples only room

3 open group rooms

group play area (behind the curtain in the bar area)

Orgy (free for all room/round room)

Group showers

Sunbeds (actually sunshowers where you stand up)

4 private lockable rooms

car parking with security attendants/cameras

On site hotel

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I thought it was easier to navigate and better lit than Cham's Newport, which I see you've been to.

I booked a standard room in the Skylight hotl right next to Chams for tomorrow night. If anyone is interested in it please contact me.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Taking a trip to Chams on the 28th Aug, been meaning to go now for a while as we are regulars at Newport. Really looking forward to it, staying in the local Travelodge, and may be one or two others from Sth Wales too, see you lot there!!

Plus I meant to say you can have it for free, something has come up and we are not able to make it. I have spoken to Chams and they are happy to transfer it to another name.

"I booked a standard room in the Skylight hotl right next to Chams for tomorrow night. If anyone is interested in it please contact me."

Bugga, I have already booked 2 rooms for Saturday night for ourselves and friends

By *ot and Horny7 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Here's looking forward to a good night 2moro, come say hi if u see us, msg us and we can send u face pics!!!

We luvs it great place nice relaxing and a good atmosphere

(Just a little warning some peeps have sex there i really don't think that should be allowed )

But other than that its great xx

The room has now gone - have fun Asclmh.

"Taking a trip to Chams on the 28th Aug, been meaning to go now for a while as we are regulars at Newport. Really looking forward to it, staying in the local Travelodge, and may be one or two others from Sth Wales too, see you lot there!!"

ooooh why not go to the beach party on the 29th instead? there's a thread on it in the 'meet requests and parties' forum

» Add a new message to this topic