FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would you

Would you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a single guy who can accom,happy for fems to stay the nite or weekend it they live miles away,question is if you was a single fem and got to no me on here would you come and stay.sun,sea and whatever else may happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stay with people I've got to know and like for the weekend and others have to - so my question is, why would you think someone wouldn't want to stay with you if they knew you?!!

I probably wouldnt stay over for the first few times we met but once I felt that I knew you better then it would be a possibility yes. As long as you didn't mind my Husband having your details incase I didn't reappear when I should lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yea that would be fine angel.well sassy it was mainly aimed at fems who I mite message and chat to on phone or cam,get to no them and they get to trust me,would they then come to Cornwall.

"Yea that would be fine angel.well sassy it was mainly aimed at fems who I mite message and chat to on phone or cam,get to no them and they get to trust me,would they then come to Cornwall."

I recognised that. We've had threads asking how far people have travelled for meets and some have travelled hundreds, thousands of miles. I've travelled 200 myself after the person travelled to me several times.

Your thread made it sound like you had two heads...erm you know what I mean and asking if people would come and see you any way!

I went to Glasgow (from Manchester) last week to meet a guy from here. Had a wonderful time ... stayed from Friday to Sunday and yes if I was asked again I would do it again.

Recently spent a long weekend in Yorkshire with a lady, and it was well well well worth it!!

Only if id met you socially first, id be mad to stay at a complete strangers, miles away from home, on my own, so not safe

» Add a new message to this topic