FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > smoking fetish

smoking fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi i am a bit into the 50's style woman and seem to be taking an interest in the smoking fetish bit , any views

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have a serious smoking fetish always have as long back as i remember. I love sitting on the edge of the bed while a guy is naked in front of me, i love wearing bright red lipstick and sit looking at him while i smoke on the cigerette, him knowing what is to come afterwards

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

I cant blow smoke rings and it annoys me

"I have a serious smoking fetish always have as long back as i remember. I love sitting on the edge of the bed while a guy is naked in front of me, i love wearing bright red lipstick and sit looking at him while i smoke on the cigerette, him knowing what is to come afterwards"

opps sorry still learning the forum ropes , i would love all that you said , its the lippy and control for me , if ever i am up your way would love to meet ,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i'm into everything 50's except the smoking lol

but girdles, corslettes, nylons.....i'm in.

i choke a good un if i inhale smoke, not particularly sexy

not sure what it is about the 50's look but i think its the face , makeup lips and eyes do it for me rather than naked flesh , and the smoking bit seems a bit of an exstension of the look

I agree with Dances....Love wearing stockings etc but no to the smoking. But everyone to their own.Makes for a more interesting world that way!!!

"not sure what it is about the 50's look but i think its the face , makeup lips and eyes do it for me rather than naked flesh , and the smoking bit seems a bit of an exstension of the look"

i agree it is about what is covered, not what is shown. allows the imagination to run riot.

i feel sexy when i dress that way and it seems to suit my figure better.

the women were just a different class back then, reslised full well that less is more and i love the glamour of it all

"not sure what it is about the 50's look but i think its the face , makeup lips and eyes do it for me rather than naked flesh , and the smoking bit seems a bit of an exstension of the look

i agree it is about what is covered, not what is shown. allows the imagination to run riot.

hi,i go to rock n roll do's quite a lot...loads of sexy ,red lipsticked,smoking ladies at those.

the women were just a different class back then, reslised full well that less is more and i love the glamour of it all"

"not sure what it is about the 50's look but i think its the face , makeup lips and eyes do it for me rather than naked flesh , and the smoking bit seems a bit of an exstension of the look

hi,i go to rock n roll do's quite a lot...loads of sexy ,red lipsticked,smoking ladies at those.

the women were just a different class back then, reslised full well that less is more and i love the glamour of it all"

» Add a new message to this topic