FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been chatting to a couple on here got chatting with the wife getting on really well but now the other half keeps chatting and asking me to go on cam. I feel uncomfortable just talking to him alone does this make sense.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

makes complete semse and you do what is comfortable with you, lay down the rules and say you only want to cam if both of them are there (if you want to cam ata ll that is!!!)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been chatting to a couple on here got chatting with the wife getting on really well but now the other half keeps chatting and asking me to go on cam. I feel uncomfortable just talking to him alone does this make sense."

Ask if shes ok with it and then if you are as well then do it

If not dont xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Yes. Ladies are sexy, men are horrible.

Stick to your guns, only cam when they're both there.

But how do I know who im talking too and I never do cam says on my profile.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Only cam if they are both there if that is what makes you feel comfy. Have you seen the wife? Does she deffinately exist and is also wanting to swing.

I would say that I only cam if both parties are there.

If he says she is there and your happy to go on cam and you find it is just him there, then I would say, where is sally? give her a shout and we can all chat and then wait. If the reply is she is in the bath or whatever then say ok will wait til she is out, then cam again.

If she then doesnt come on then maybe they are not a couple and it is a single man trying to fool you.

Tust your judgement hunny xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

well that solves your cam thing out - just say no and if hekeeps asking tell him you will block him regardless of ho much you want to meet them

if they cant accept your rules on msn what makes you think they will accept them when you play with them?

as for knowing who it is you kind of have to have blind faith on that one but i think you will get a sixth sense

Forum Mod

If I ever feel uncomfortable about anything when chatting I stop contact straight away

I would have told him to sod off the first time he asked to go on cam

"But how do I know who im talking too and I never do cam says on my profile."

I never cam either and it also says that on my profile.

Point out that you have that on your profile and if he's not happy, then move on.

You wont have trouble finding another couple, that much you do know, but if he can't respect your boundaries on msn, what makes you think he will respect you in person.

stick to your guns, as a single woman you are the most vulnerable in a meet situation so have to show your strength from the get go

id say stick to how u feel and dont let him pressure you into it, if he does then he's going to be the same on a meet, i quite happily go on cam in the chat rooms in various states tho am never happy to cam on msn and wont let anyone bully me into a 1-1 cam session.

thanks have blocked them.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

this is why I do not like msn have had a few people just talking like single men. they have the a couples profile but on msn there is no talk of the missis when they can see I do all the talking on fab.

why on earth do i want to see a guy wanking on cam and if you do happen to swap numbers what is it with guys sending cock pics how about a nice conversation.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never cam with a guy unless its for verification purposes.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

If your profile says you dont cam why are you having the conversation?

I was having a nice chat with his wife just chatting then he comes on while shes at work asking to go on cam dont mind confirming im genuine with the both of them together but I wont play on cam.

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

was he asking to play on cam, or just see ya?

If you want to cam to prove your genuine then do it when all 4 of you's are there, once is all it takes. Make it clear that you will only cam as a couple and with a couple......that's what we do.

If after that he asks just remind him of your personel rule.

To play

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We had a similar experience, talking to a couple as a couple and had met them. The M half of the couple was talking on MSN a lot when she was at work offering to pleasure himself on cam for me (F) as long as I didn't say anything to his partner. I was then like thanks but no thanks! We play as a couple with couples and expect couples to act like a couple!

Thats what I thought and as a single lady I have far more respect for the lady of the house than the guy.

By *addaddyMan  over a year ago

corby

from the other side of the view, us men also encounter the same, start talking to who you assume is a couple then the obviously single guy on couples prohile, says fancy a cam wank, just block them, to many falsies not needed on what is a good site for us all

» Add a new message to this topic