FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Grovely verifications

Grovely verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Read lots of veris and there are a lot of grovely ones sucking up to the people they met. Is their any real need for that?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mine are more lovely than grovely. It's just enthusiasm, dude!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they just want to let people know they wanna fuck them again. nice of them really, and at least they're going on about that person rather than themselves.

i don't like the ones that go on about themselves and how the person they are verifying was desperate for them to do *this or that*, they look like they're trying to advertise themselves to everyone. and i notice these people have fucked half the site so i guess it works lol.

Maybe they really connected with the person and had an amazing meet?

I prefer grovely ones than the graphic detail ones anyday

"Mine are more lovely than grovely. It's just enthusiasm, dude! "
nah yours are cool, seen others with angels coming down from heaven.. Most wonderful person ive ever met.. And othe cobblers lol

"Maybe they really connected with the person and had an amazing meet? I prefer grovely ones than the graphic detail ones anyday "
yea i agree... its a bit much

"Maybe they really connected with the person and had an amazing meet? I prefer grovely ones than the graphic detail ones anyday "
yea i agree... its a bit much

Arse licking forum posts are just as amusing.

"Mine are more lovely than grovely. It's just enthusiasm, dude! "
nah yours are cool, seen others with angels coming down from heaven.. Most wonderful person ive ever met.. And othe cobblers lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Arse licking forum posts are just as amusing. "

I've always enjoyed your posts and you're a wonderful woman.

God I hate it,

I'm sure people get the point of veri's wrong, it's simply to "verify" that the person/s are real, and genuine, I don't even get why people have to give a step by step account of what happened on the meet, warts n all! Surly that kinda info should stay on the meet?

Funnily enough most of these people who do this say on there profile that they are discrete? Yeah cheers for topper, you've just written me a veri telling everyone exactly how I suck cock yer Bellend, and people wonder why we don't show veri's???

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Lets not forget they all give the best blow job ever!

yea.. Seen them too.. Unfortunatly

i hope ours show that we are a no pressure couple who love a laugh and some sexy fun - which is all we hope for

"Lets not forget they all give the best blow job ever! "
and guys.. If you ever get the chance to meet and shag him/her/them then dont miss out!

and if you dare to ............pass them by ....its your loss

"Lets not forget they all give the best blow job ever! "
and guys.. If you ever get the chance to meet and shag him/her/them then dont miss out!

Whoa there, long and detailed veris are the most entertaining (and informative) feature of the site. Don't knock em!

"i hope ours show that we are a no pressure couple who love a laugh and some sexy fun - which is all we hope for"
yep it checks out lol. They are good veris though you dont really have any contol in what they write anyaway. Your profile checks out too. Hope im not being grovelly lol

I think they're better and more sociable than saying you were a fugly minging shit shag everyone needs to avoid at all costs

Suppose you could always have a very very detailed one, describing the decor, ergonomics of the stair rail, the type of artexing work on the ceilings, before moving onto an energy efficiency rating of the whole event.. hehe!

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

Haha! I'm guilty of most of the above, have been lucky enough to have some fantastic meets with some brilliant people and will continue to write detailed, graphic and very long veris if I've had a great time! Personally I love them and think they give a good insight to what the person/people are about in someone else's words...I always leave it a couple of days before writing a veri for someone though so I'm level headed enough to write the truth and not speak from my cunt! (Let the horn take over) each to their own!

"i hope ours show that we are a no pressure couple who love a laugh and some sexy fun - which is all we hope for"
yep it checks out lol. They are good veris though you dont really have any contol in what they write anyaway. Your profile checks out too. Hope im not being grovelly lol

They almost give us a sell by date

Don't miss out !!

But a verification is just to prove there IS a person willing to meet behind the profile)

Have fun )

[Removed by poster at 24/11/14 19:33:38]

You will find that everyone are awesome in bed and can lasts for hours in bed in the veris. I find it fun lol

"Suppose you could always have a very very detailed one, describing the decor, ergonomics of the stair rail, the type of artexing work on the ceilings, before moving onto an energy efficiency rating of the whole event.. hehe!"

Mine are all like that, it's why I don't display them

"i hope ours show that we are a no pressure couple who love a laugh and some sexy fun - which is all we hope for

yep it checks out lol. They are good veris though you dont really have any contol in what they write anyaway. Your profile checks out too. Hope im not being grovelly lol"

heres that fiver

Brighton - even Hove!

"Mine are more lovely than grovely. It's just enthusiasm, dude!

nah yours are cool, seen others with angels coming down from heaven.. Most wonderful person ive ever met.. And othe cobblers lol "

Well, I never get 'steves got a huge cock' style veris and I've also shown my 'shit shag' veri so if I'm an angel, it's light bearing

"I always leave it a couple of days before writing a veri for someone though so I'm level headed enough to write the truth and not speak from my cunt! (Let the horn take over) each to their own! "

I think this is good practice,post meet horn verifications can be amusingly cringey

I knew of a woman who would make her meets verify her before they left her so she could make sure she was happy with what they said

I'd like to know what constitutes grovely? I associate grovelling with an apology or wrong doing. Do you mean sycophantic or sucky uppy?

i like sucky uppy

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Haha! I'm guilty of most of the above, have been lucky enough to have some fantastic meets with some brilliant people and will continue to write detailed, graphic and very long veris if I've had a great time! Personally I love them and think they give a good insight to what the person/people are about in someone else's words...I always leave it a couple of days before writing a veri for someone though so I'm level headed enough to write the truth and not speak from my cunt! (Let the horn take over) each to their own! "

You could write what the hell you wanted about me.

Brighton - even Hove!

"i like sucky uppy "

I think I do now too!

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"I always leave it a couple of days before writing a veri for someone though so I'm level headed enough to write the truth and not speak from my cunt! (Let the horn take over) each to their own!

I think this is good practice,post meet horn verifications can be amusingly cringey

I knew of a woman who would make her meets verify her before they left her so she could make sure she was happy with what they said "

Hahaha, no way, that's hilarious! I just say what I think a couple of days later, if I was to verify people straight after a meet, I think they'd all have 'best fucking meet ever' in them with more detail in them than I already write! Haha! Hence leaving them for a while...I know of some people that make requests and suggestions of what to put in their veris which I find quite sad really, personally I think that's what profiles are for (to sell your personality etc) but like I've said before...each to their own! Tis a free and rather mad world!

"I think they're better and more sociable than saying you were a fugly minging shit shag everyone needs to avoid at all costs"

Hilarious ... I hadn't realised I'd displayed that one!!

"Suppose you could always have a very very detailed one, describing the decor, ergonomics of the stair rail, the type of artexing work on the ceilings, before moving onto an energy efficiency rating of the whole event.. hehe!"

I gave one of those ones. It was epic. I think I even described what I had for my lunch. Made me giggle.

"Mine are more lovely than grovely. It's just enthusiasm, dude!

Well, I never get 'steves got a huge cock' style veris and I've also shown my 'shit shag' veri so if I'm an angel, it's light bearing "

Love your shit shag one btw .. Made me lol!

"Read lots of veris and there are a lot of grovely ones sucking up to the people they met.

Is their any real need for that?! "

I suppose it depends on what you mean by grovelly? (or possibly grovelling?)

If we have met someone either socially or playfully, and we really liked them we will say so on a verification. We don't go into details about whats happened as we find that a little indiscreet, but we do try to make them honest. Juicy x

» Add a new message to this topic