FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Size doesn't matter.

Size doesn't matter.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *intinz OP   Man  over a year ago

sourh west

That's what I hear. Yeah right. I've looked at many a female profile and not once have I seen BBW looking for a SDG (small dicked guy). Shows you how shallow women can be ! Guys tend to see the beauty that's inside and will shag anyone ! women on the other hand are always putting demands on men to be 'just how they want'. Standards !! Pah, you can keep em.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've a good feeling about this thread

Hey reality is you meet a woman she likes you she has sex with you at that point the size of your cock is the size of your cock

Yes all I see is the pussey to shag lol

It's mostly to do with numbers.....women can afford to be picky...so they are. We guys have to measure up or we get nowhere.

Check how many verifications the ladies on these threads have....compared to how few we men have....(we'll not me of course) lol!

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

shame when your cock is bigger than your brain

It definitely does matter to some (that's a fact!) but not to all! Don't waste your time on the size queens and perfect your skills elsewhere.

I was born with what I have (a smaller end cock) and can't change anything so make the most if it and make sure I compensate in other ways!

There's more ways to please a women than just ramming a big dick up her (although for some women that's exactly what they want) and there will always be women out there you can excite!

Good luck OP. And ignore the inevitable nay-sayers that will undoubtedly pile in to this thread!

"shame when your cock is bigger than your brain "

If a persons penis was larger than their brain then I doubt they'd possess sufficient cerebral connectivity between the mind and the genitals to become aroused in the first place.

This old chestnut.........the stress that goes around over something one has no control over.

"It's mostly to do with numbers.....women can afford to be picky...so they are. We guys have to measure up or we get nowhere.

Check how many verifications the ladies on these threads have....compared to how few we men have....(we'll not me of course) lol!"

Must been very expensive all them socials lol.

" Guys tend to see the beauty that's inside and will shag anyone !"

Classic line!

you can only piss with cock you got...cant do anything about it so why let it bother you? if a woman wants a massive cock that's upto them but only makes me think they got a massive pussy lol

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I played with 3 men at a club this weekend.

They didn't have a decent cock between them.

2 of them were too small to roll a condom onto and the third wouldn't have got past my lips it was that small.

"I played with 3 men at a club this weekend.

2 of them were too small to roll a condom onto and the third wouldn't have got past my lips it was that small.

"

None of which these poor guys can do anything about - they were born that way. Good on them for going to the club and getting stuck in anyway

And good on you for playing with them

"

What is a decent cock?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

'I'm too small for a condom' - best excuse for bareback request I ever heard......

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"

how would you rate the sexual experience??

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"you can only piss with cock you got...cant do anything about it so why let it bother you? if a woman wants a massive cock that's upto them but only makes me think they got a massive pussy lol "

Just find a side and rub mate......

Cock size can't be changed. I'm fat because I eat too much so I could change it, but I havent got a wizards sleeve.

I'm more bothered about personal hygiene or sense of humour, tends to be the first few things I encounter before cock size

"

lol I gues you wont see them anymore.

"That's what I hear. Yeah right. I've looked at many a female profile and not once have I seen BBW looking for a SDG (small dicked guy). Shows you how shallow women can be ! Guys tend to see the beauty that's inside and will shag anyone ! women on the other hand are always putting demands on men to be 'just how they want'. Standards !! Pah, you can keep em. "

Don't put yourself down nor concentrate on what some people want or demand.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Cock size can't be changed. I'm fat because I eat too much so I could change it, but I havent got a wizards sleeve.

I'm more bothered about personal hygiene or sense of humour, tends to be the first few things I encounter before cock size"

Wizards sleeve! Love it! Lol

wirral

What is a decent cock?"

A decent cock.....at very least....average

"That's what I hear. Yeah right. I've looked at many a female profile and not once have I seen BBW looking for a SDG (small dicked guy). Shows you how shallow women can be ! Guys tend to see the beauty that's inside and will shag anyone ! women on the other hand are always putting demands on men to be 'just how they want'. Standards !! Pah, you can keep em. "

If the women were shallow then they WOULD ask for a SDG

wirral

'I'm too small for a condom' - best excuse for bareback request I ever heard...... "

I wasn't after penetration. You try putting a condom on your thumb and shagging someone...pretty sure it wouldn't stay on

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

" Guys tend to see the beauty that's inside and will shag anyone !

purehoneypot: Classic line! "

Well I can definitely see the beauty on the out side.

or should that be the back side. LOL

I think that even if you had a 10 inch solid gold cock you'd still get nowhere with that sort of attitude....get over yourself and lighten up...ever thought it's more to do with your nurses uniform than your cock???

There will always be the select few who look for the biggest cock they can find but the majority of women (I like to think) don't put this as their first priority when meeting someone

wirral

how would you rate the sexual experience?? "

was horny to have 3 lots of mouths,hands and cocks to play with...just would have been more satisfied with more in the cock department

"

Sounds like mine lol

"There will always be the select few who look for the biggest cock they can find but the majority of women (I like to think) don't put this as their first priority when meeting someone "

I'm small I just have banter about it don't take life seriously

Widnes

What is a decent cock?

A decent cock.....at very least....average"

you're clearly not going to the right clubs gal.

newcastle

how would you rate the sexual experience??

was horny to have 3 lots of mouths,hands and cocks to play with...just would have been more satisfied with more in the cock department"

"There will always be the select few who look for the biggest cock they can find but the majority of women (I like to think) don't put this as their first priority when meeting someone

I'm small I just have banter about it don't take life seriously "

good man! It's not as if it's been a handicap in attracting a gorgeous woman either

wirral

What is a decent cock?

you're clearly not going to the right clubs gal."

Tellin ya.....need to find the big dick club

By *ancblue28Man  over a year ago

manchester

Learning what makes a woman tick sexually is key.....Size doesn't always matter in my eyes.

wirral

"Learning what makes a woman tick sexually is key.....Size doesn't always matter in my eyes."

Being stretched and sore makes me tick

Jeez, calm down folks. I do not stress about the size of a woman's genitalia. Women do not stress about the size of mine. Do so many people think that size is the be all and end all? If so, I truly believe that you need to reconsider. I prefer a personality and an imagination. If you have not tried those, I would highly recommend them.

What is a decent cock?

Tellin ya.....need to find the big dick club "

Invite my mrs to that one

Men see the beauty of a receptive cunt and will shag it you mean

"Learning what makes a woman tick sexually is key.....Size doesn't always matter in my eyes."

You like all sized cocks poking you in the eyes?

Smaller than mine?

The farce is strong in this one...

Oh my actual god, watching a prog on tv now, worlds largest penis...eye watering!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Posted this once before:

A 1996 study by Pendergrass et al. using vinyl polysiloxane castings taken from the vaginas of 39 Caucasian women, found the following ranges of dimensions:

lengths (measured using rods): 6.86 to 14.81 cm (2.7 to 5.83 inches)

Now, unless one is Dr Who (and in which case, this then becomes a gay/bi thread ), I wonder where that 9" cock, owned and fed by many here, ends up

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I prefer average sized guys any day and if you message me with a picture of your monster I will tell you I am not interested. I also like my men to have personality and a sense of humour and if they can have hairy chests, bald heads, muscles and tattoos I am in heaven

"I prefer average sized guys any day and if you message me with a picture of your monster I will tell you I am not interested. I also like my men to have personality and a sense of humour and if they can have hairy chests, bald heads, muscles and tattoos I am in heaven "

I am with you on that.. cept the hairy chest...

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Agreed here too, xxx

"I prefer average sized guys any day and if you message me with a picture of your monster I will tell you I am not interested. I also like my men to have personality and a sense of humour and if they can have hairy chests, bald heads, muscles and tattoos I am in heaven

I am with you on that.. cept the hairy chest... "

Noooooooo!!! Hairy chests are lovely

"I prefer average sized guys any day and if you message me with a picture of your monster I will tell you I am not interested. I also like my men to have personality and a sense of humour and if they can have hairy chests, bald heads, muscles and tattoos I am in heaven "

Personality

Sense of Humour

Hairy Chest

Bald head

Muscles

Tattoos

2/6 must do better... But I do have a Santa Hat

"I prefer average sized guys any day and if you message me with a picture of your monster I will tell you I am not interested. I also like my men to have personality and a sense of humour and if they can have hairy chests, bald heads, muscles and tattoos I am in heaven

I am with you on that.. cept the hairy chest...

Noooooooo!!! Hairy chests are lovely "

I was thinking really hairy no moderate hairy yes lol

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"That's what I hear. Yeah right. I've looked at many a female profile and not once have I seen BBW looking for a SDG (small dicked guy). Shows you how shallow women can be ! Guys tend to see the beauty that's inside and will shag anyone ! women on the other hand are always putting demands on men to be 'just how they want'. Standards !! Pah, you can keep em.

I think that even if you had a 10 inch solid gold cock you'd still get nowhere with that sort of attitude....get over yourself and lighten up...ever thought it's more to do with your nurses uniform than your cock???"

Whilst I agree with the attitude issue, not sure that suggesting being a cross dresser isn't helping him is particularly helpful. Each to their own, no need to condemn him for that.

Personality

Sense of Humour

Hairy Chest

Bald head

Muscles

Tattoos

2/6 must do better... But I do have a Santa Hat "

Personality wins so I would do you in a heartbeat ......especially as you would be bringing that bottom that I want to bite

Yes, all women are shallow.

I don't express that I'm actively looking for a SDG because it attracts those who want to be humiliated for it. But I'd generally prefer average or smaller to bigger.

BTW, are you suggesting that all men with small penises have better personalities? Is there any reason it's more shallow to look for a man with a big penis than a man with a small penis? Are men with big penises just bimbos who "we" only want for their bodies?

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Different people like different things . I prefer if people make it clear what they want on their profile . With regard to size I let potential meets make their own judgement by looking at my pictures.

"Learning what makes a woman tick sexually is key.....Size doesn't always matter in my eyes.

Being stretched and sore makes me tick"

I agree, I like the day after soreness...

Wincing everytime I sit reminds me of an excellent night...

wirral

"Learning what makes a woman tick sexually is key.....Size doesn't always matter in my eyes.

Wincing everytime I sit reminds me of an excellent night... "

Exactly .....and no one else knows why I'm smiling

I avoid the big cock loving women.

Im not the biggest guy on fab. But I have a great sense of humour nice personality and I know how to please a woman without having a massive cock. There's more to sexual pleasure than possessing a big cock. I've had no complaints yet

And you got the cheek to call women shallow

Then go on to say guys will shag anything

What a well educated man you sound (not)

Swinging or not if I want bbc

or sdg I will always have standards

Despite being in an 11 year relationship with a guy who was average (6inch), yeah i do prefer big cock.

Am only fucking someone to fulfil my own pleasure, and hopefully theirs as well, so yeah i am shallow. Not much you can do about that really, there's plenty of guys with big cocks on here that i'm attracted to and i'm not into mercy shags.

It isn't a myth that women won't care about your cock size, when you love someone overall things like that can be overlooked and don't matter because sex is a way of showing your love and you will enjoy it and put more time and effort into, but shallow 'relationships' are shallow. For many people being promiscuous is shallow, NSA implies that.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Classic line! "

Oh the irony!

"Men see the beauty of a receptive cunt and will shag it you mean "

You have to love a receptive cunt though.

sourh west

Classic line!

Oh the irony!

"

Glad you like it. It's all part of the personality/sense of humour. Orderly queue ladies please.

sourh west

"Despite being in an 11 year relationship with a guy who was average (6inch), yeah i do prefer big cock.

Am only fucking someone to fulfil my own pleasure, and hopefully theirs as well, so yeah i am shallow. Not much you can do about that really, there's plenty of guys with big cocks on here that i'm attracted to and i'm not into mercy shags.

It isn't a myth that women won't care about your cock size, when you love someone overall things like that can be overlooked and don't matter because sex is a way of showing your love and you will enjoy it and put more time and effort into, but shallow 'relationships' are shallow. For many people being promiscuous is shallow, NSA implies that."

Yes. You get it. And you would get it !

Well I for one is quite happy with my 6" it works ok and have not had any complaints LoL, but there's always a first time I supposed

I'm not shallow I just have preferences and stick to them

Compensate for it by developing a fast arse....Worked for me

I don't get men always moaning about this!! I'm 5'2" and a size 12… if I read a profile that that said I wanna meet tall slim women I'd move on not moan about it!

And seriously guys if it was the other way round you'd want your ideal women, whether that be tall, short, slim, BBW, Asian, big boobed or small, whatever. We all have preferences, women on here just get the choice and it annoys the people who feel they aren't getting enough attention

"Despite being in an 11 year relationship with a guy who was average (6inch), yeah i do prefer big cock.

It isn't a myth that women won't care about your cock size, when you love someone overall things like that can be overlooked and don't matter because sex is a way of showing your love and you will enjoy it and put more time and effort into, but shallow 'relationships' are shallow. For many people being promiscuous is shallow, NSA implies that."

Well put, totally agree. If I was looking for a partner so many other factors would be considered but on here you meet, shag and mostly don't see them again so why choose somebody you are not attracted to, personality only come into it if you are going to see them repeatedly.

sourh west

"I don't get men always moaning about this!! I'm 5'2" and a size 12… if I read a profile that that said I wanna meet tall slim women I'd move on not moan about it!

And seriously guys if it was the other way round you'd want your ideal women, whether that be tall, short, slim, BBW, Asian, big boobed or small, whatever. We all have preferences, women on here just get the choice and it annoys the people who feel they aren't getting enough attention "

I agree with you. I wasn't actually moaning. I was commenting on the inconsistency of the comments of size doesn't matter and that given the chance most women will go for something above average. It's all tongue in cheek (or what ever else you can get in cheek).

Widnes

What is a decent cock?

Tellin ya.....need to find the big dick club "

I can be a really big dick sometimes. LOL

What is a decent cock?

I can be a really big dick sometimes. LOL"

hey not seen you for ages x x x

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"That's what I hear. Yeah right. "

fat bloke small willie.... who the fuck cares..... that's life... don't like it or me? you know where the door is, shut it on the way out thank you!

Its not the size its how u use it!

DUDLEY

"

took one (or three on this occasion) for the team

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

I prefer a guy to have girth as i love the feeling of being stretched on each thrust thats more pleasureable for me than anything else

What is a decent cock?

I can be a really big dick sometimes. LOL"

Really

"

I'm sure the 3 guys you're talking about (particularly on your status ) will be feeling really good about meeting you now! Dear god.

DUDLEY

"I can be a really big dick sometimes. LOL"

same here I'm a massive COCK but I only have a small penis.

if you want a level playing field go back to the real world

"

Dear God. Poor blokes. Hope they aint on fab....status

DUDLEY

"I played with 3 men at a club this weekend. "

am I missing something here, is this tongue in check? (no pun intended) but why would you "play" with small men then complain about them here?

why not just say no thanks? or fuck off you small dicked twat?

not sure i get this.... odd to play with THREE blokes then moan about it..... or am I missing a joke?

am I missing something here, is this tongue in check? (no pun intended) but why would you "play" with small men then complain about them here?

why not just say no thanks? or fuck off you small dicked twat?

not sure i get this.... odd to play with THREE blokes then moan about it..... or am I missing a joke? "

wirral

I sucked them. Thats all I could have done, there was nothing else on offer.....I'm in the greedy girl room, open door...least I could do. I'm not gonna be a nasty bitch and say "no your dick is minute"

The fact I've mentioned it here or on my status is up to me . I've not named and shamed them....we didn't exchange

Names or user names, nor have I left a club review

Widnes

What is a decent cock?

Really "

You'd have to see it to believe it. ha ha ha

wirral

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 16:01:22]

Widnes

What is a decent cock?

hey not seen you for ages x x x "

Hey, Miss Beautiful and nick. So glad to see you back. Thought you'd fallen of the end of the earth or something. I'll have to message you later.

But looks like I'm going to have re-fab all your pics again. LOL

Mines around 7 inches and thick and has been described as the perfect shape. Wouldn't want it any bigger. Gets in the way in a wetsuit as it is.

"Mines around 7 inches and thick and has been described as the perfect shape. Wouldn't want it any bigger. Gets in the way in a wetsuit as it is. "

well done you

"Mines around 7 inches and thick and has been described as the perfect shape. Wouldn't want it any bigger. Gets in the way in a wetsuit as it is. "

This made me giggle....,,wetsuits are not overly roomy are they?

It does if you've got a 44" chest and you're trying on a 34" jacket

Wincing everytime I sit reminds me of an excellent night... "

I don't believe a women should be sore and wincing following a good fucking - tingling and short of breath however

newcastle

"I prefer a guy to have girth as i love the feeling of being stretched on each thrust thats more pleasureable for me than anything else "

Girth is what i have got

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"That's what I hear. Yeah right. I've looked at many a female profile and not once have I seen BBW looking for a SDG (small dicked guy). Shows you how shallow women can be ! Guys tend to see the beauty that's inside and will shag anyone ! women on the other hand are always putting demands on men to be 'just how they want'. Standards !! Pah, you can keep em. :-

)"

It might not be the fact you think you have a small cock.

Look on the bright side: you've got a mega motorbike. I don't know how to ride one.

wirral

I don't believe a women should be sore and wincing following a good fucking - tingling and short of breath however "

But if thats what she wants?....my o.h knows I've been satisfied by my shaking like a s$+**9g dog and me clutching my bits cos they are throbbing

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd like to see evidence

I don't believe a women should be sore and wincing following a good fucking - tingling and short of breath however

But if thats what she wants?"

Prickly condom?

wirral

But if thats what she wants?

Prickly condom?"

Thats just harsh

Personality

Sense of Humour

Hairy Chest

Bald head

Muscles

Tattoos

Personality wins so I would do you in a heartbeat ......especially as you would be bringing that bottom that I want to bite "

*wiggles bum seductively*

Personality

Sense of Humour

Hairy Chest

Bald head

Muscles

Tattoos

Personality wins so I would do you in a heartbeat ......especially as you would be bringing that bottom that I want to bite

*wiggles bum seductively*"

*licks lips in happy anticipation* bring that bum to me so I can stroke and bite it

Personality

Sense of Humour

Hairy Chest

Bald head

Muscles

Tattoos

*licks lips in happy anticipation* bring that bum to me so I can stroke and bite it "

my pleasure!

*wiggles some more*

Personality

Sense of Humour

Hairy Chest

Bald head

Muscles

Tattoos

*licks lips in happy anticipation* bring that bum to me so I can stroke and bite it

my pleasure!

*wiggles some more*"

Less teasing please Mr Marmite so I can get my hands and mouth on you

It isn't a myth that women won't care about your cock size, when you love someone overall things like that can be overlooked and don't matter because sex is a way of showing your love and you will enjoy it and put more time and effort into, but shallow 'relationships' are shallow. For many people being promiscuous is shallow, NSA implies that.

Yes. You get it. And you would get it ! "

Why would i get it? I don't get that...

size is not everything. I have met and played with men who are all different sizes and shapes..

its confidence and what they do that matters

"Mines around 7 inches and thick and has been described as the perfect shape. Wouldn't want it any bigger. Gets in the way in a wetsuit as it is.

This made me giggle....,,wetsuits are not overly roomy are they? "

Not at all! not the most comfortable item of clothing I own! haha

sourh west

Why would i get it? I don't get that... "

'You'd get it' meaning your attractive and I'd be more than happy to give you carnal pleasures. As in 'you'd get the sex'. Am I making this any clearer ? It's a compliment. Feel I'm digging myself deeper ! Ha. Ill get my coat !

Widnes

To any women here use to large cocks (that is anything larger than mine) and think size is all that matters because if it’s too small they won’t feel it; I’m here to tell you you’re wrong. It’s not what you’ve got but what and where you do it that counts.

To any women here use to small cocks (that is anything smaller than mine) and think it’s not what you’ve got but what and how you use it that counts I’m here to tell you you’re wrong. Size does matter, you want to able to feel it as it happens don’t you?

In fact all you women are probably best just going for a cock like mine. It’s the Goldilocks cock, just right. Enjoy. LOL

Widnes

Who says guys will say anything just get a good shag?

Ive met and had fun with a few women over the last few years and they've all said the same thing roughly speaking.

Anything too long hurts or becomes painful. They've all seemed to say that anything between 6 to 8 inches is ok but, more than length, I get the impression women like a decent girth!

Why would i get it? I don't get that...

'You'd get it' meaning your attractive and I'd be more than happy to give you carnal pleasures. As in 'you'd get the sex'. Am I making this any clearer ? It's a compliment. Feel I'm digging myself deeper ! Ha. Ill get my coat ! "

Oh duh, yeah i'm not the best at getting innuendos though. Thanks for the compliment.

Widnes

"

vV Irenic Vv:

Yeah I do prefer big cock. Am only fucking someone to fulfil my own pleasure, and hopefully theirs as well, so yeah i am shallow.

"

How can you be shallow and yet prefer big cock. You got to reasonably deep to accommodate it haven't you? Or am I misunderstanding and missing something fundamentally important here.

"

But if thats what she wants?

Prickly condom?

Thats just harsh"

Some play sessions can also be particularly vigorous / animalistic or just last a good few hours and result in next day soreness.

It doesn't mean I'm in pain during sex.

And of course not all sessions are like that...

"

vV Irenic Vv:

Yeah I do prefer big cock. Am only fucking someone to fulfil my own pleasure, and hopefully theirs as well, so yeah i am shallow.

How can you be shallow and yet prefer big cock. You got to reasonably deep to accommodate it haven't you? Or am I misunderstanding and missing something fundamentally important here. "

No idea how deep my vagina is (probably is fairly deep but idk for sure) but some of my meets i've had to ask them to be careful the next time we meet coz they left me in agony from being too long, which is a shame coz it's a nice pain when we're fucking but for a couple of days after it isn't so nice.

Don't think anyone would have a shallow vagina though haha, that'd be anatomically unusual.

"Mines around 7 inches and thick and has been described as the perfect shape. Wouldn't want it any bigger. Gets in the way in a wetsuit as it is.

Not at all! not the most comfortable item of clothing I own! haha"

Maybe you should be naked for a while and give everything room to breathe

I'm about 6.5 inches and thin, have no problem getting it all in lol

Not at all! not the most comfortable item of clothing I own! haha

Maybe you should be naked for a while and give everything room to breathe "

if that's an offer......

Widnes

"

vV Irenic Vv:

Don't think anyone would have a shallow vagina though haha, that'd be anatomically unusual."

Yer but it would sure boots a guys ego. ha ha

"

vV Irenic Vv:

Don't think anyone would have a shallow vagina though haha, that'd be anatomically unusual.

Yer but it would sure boots a guys ego. ha ha"

Wondered why i kept getting told i'm nice and tight...it's for the guys ego haha, after 5 kids i knew they were lying.

I disagree, i have had small, avarage and big, and had a damn good time with all of them

Her

Widnes

"

vV Irenic Vv:

Yer but it would sure boots a guys ego. ha ha

Wondered why i kept getting told i'm nice and tight...it's for the guys ego haha, after 5 kids i knew they were lying. "

If your avatar and first pic are anything to go by you look pretty dam hot and sexy to me. I'd definitely knock at your door if I knew where it was. he he

"

If your avatar and first pic are anything to go by you look pretty dam hot and sexy to me. I'd definitely knock at your door if I knew where it was. he he"

Nah, i'm an optical illusion.

Can't see much from yours btw, but we're 100+ miles away from each other anyway...

By *inytitsbigcockCouple  over a year ago

glos

maybe it just that BBW need big cocks

to get past all that meat

I have polled 100 women on fab about cock size and here my result :

Women have been chosen randomly, from any ages, any types and any races.

Question 1 "Does cock size matter" :

For 44 % of women size doesn't matter For 56 % of women size does matter, in that result comes the ones who want at least an average cock 20%, 5 % more than 4 inches, and the rest love them big.

Question 2 "Would you rather dating a guy with a big cock or a cute face?) :

54 % of women would pick a cute face rather than a big penis 2 % of women would pick a big penis rather than a cute face 11 % of women would like them both, big and cute. 5 % of women don't mind at all. For the rest they would prioritise a good connection over a big cock or a cute face.... they stipulated that the man has to have either a good sense of humour or a good personality.

just over 8inchs but wouldn't mind bigger

Hey you can ponder this question forever plane fact of the matter is you can only work with what you've got in everyday life a woman likes you for how you look and your personality in fab life they sometimes get to look at your cock first but still same process they choose you for looks and personality

"Hey you can ponder this question forever plane fact of the matter is you can only work with what you've got in everyday life a woman likes you for how you look and your personality in fab life they sometimes get to look at your cock first but still same process they choose you for looks and personality "

My thoughts exactly I'm small but my mrs likes big and feel streched so I let her fuck others but we still have our fun!!

Mind you I don't think she has ever been in agony the next day

The beauty is in the man I choose to meet, not the size of his cock

"The beauty is in the man I choose to meet, not the size of his cock "
exactly what I tried to say

"The beauty is in the man I choose to meet, not the size of his cock exactly what I tried to say "

Not everyone will agree but that's what forums are for.? If they are girthy, then it's a bonus for me but not a requirement

By *ovebigwomenMan  over a year ago

ballymena

U avoid the big cock loving women??? What a liar.spoken like a guy with a small cock.

feel free to borrow an inch or 2 off me, get knocked back on the regs for beun ti big -_-

Widnes

"The beauty is in the man I choose to meet, not the size of his cock "

So there's hope for me yet. LOL

"feel free to borrow an inch or 2 off me, get knocked back on the regs for beun ti big -_-"

Haha ok deal I'm going to have to tell my mrs about your profile

» Add a new message to this topic