FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > mff or mmf encounters

mff or mmf encounters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odie5300 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Anybody know sites where I can find the above specifications I don't seem to be getting anywhere here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This should be the perfect site for threesomes of any kind.

Maybe you've been asking the wrong people so far if your not managing to get any offers

Hmmmm as a single woman you should be inundated with offers. A lot of couples on here are massively searching for a real single woman to join them!! Its a rare thing!!

Suppose it makes a change from all the single men saying they can't get a meet. Now it's single women struggling as well, maybe everyone's given up on sex

Attending a club if your happy to attend on your own or visiting one with a friend for moral support would be a great introduction! There are plenty of great clubs , parties that would introduce you to lots of great couples. We have found that club meets are far more likely to work out! Although we have arranged a private meet with a real single woman that worked out fantastically.

I reckon your inbox will be full of offers very very quickly!

I think I need a trip to Dublin soon!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"This should be the perfect site for threesomes of any kind.

Maybe you've been asking the wrong people so far if your not managing to get any offers "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I almost only do mmf so fab is good for that!

By *ohn_d57Man  over a year ago

Bedlington

looking at your photo's find it hard to believe you can not find any one I know were not in your age ranger but if you ever find yourself in Newcastle let me know my friend & I would be more than happy to help you out we have done a few MFM

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

You've only been here 2 weeks OP!!!!

Get yourself photo verified is a start. As there's way too many women on here, especially in the chat rooms that talk all the sexy talk and then get outed as men and rapidly go off line!!!

Also going on cams is a good way to meet people if clubs aren't your thing, and there are always loads of couples in the chat rooms looking for fems to play with.

But if you're not willing to go on cam in the rooms, and remain unverified, yoi won't have much luck in there.

Your only other option is club meets, you won't go short of offers there, if you're real and genuine of course.

X

By *odie5300 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dublin

"You've only been here 2 weeks OP!!!!

Get yourself photo verified is a start. As there's way too many women on here, especially in the chat rooms that talk all the sexy talk and then get outed as men and rapidly go off line!!!

Also going on cams is a good way to meet people if clubs aren't your thing, and there are always loads of couples in the chat rooms looking for fems to play with.

But if you're not willing to go on cam in the rooms, and remain unverified, yoi won't have much luck in there.

Your only other option is club meets, you won't go short of offers there, if you're real and genuine of course.

X"

OK thanks and I am real just new to all of this

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Also worth putting on your profile, as you say you're looking for Men/Women but you haven't specified couples.

» Add a new message to this topic