FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fat chicks

fat chicks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems there are alot of bbws on here who are proud to be this size, my question is when does it become a health concern for them and is there a deep lying problem? Is it societal media body image influenced or purly genetic. I believe its a combination of both. Discuss

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On behalf of the OP may I suggest that fat chicks is indeed a term of endearment.

I'm sure he in no way would think otherwise.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

TINA!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Op whats it got to do with you?

I'm a fat chick but I do exercise so no it's not a health concern! It's how I am curvy and damn proud of it

Ha ha eloquently put. Thread of the day about to explode.

I'm sure it's glandular and not because they eat too much yadah yadah yadah!!!

"Op whats it got to do with you? "

Well as a fat chick whose health is surprisingly good , it would become a concern if I could not maintain a good standard living x

And there was us thinking it was a genuine question, coffee anyone

"Seems there are alot of bbws on here who are proud to be this size, my question is when does it become a health concern for them and is there a deep lying problem? Is it societal media body image influenced or purly genetic. I believe its a combination of both. Discuss"

Where did you google "societal media body image" from? Is it part of a thesis you are doing? If so, I would recommend dropping the term "fat chick" and learn how to spell purely.

The fat chicks as you call them op ive met have fucked me silly. So im guessing not all are ready for the scrap yard just yet

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I got quite a fat cheque this week .. Yippee

[Removed by poster at 28/11/14 08:49:12]

Seems there are a lot of idiots on here who are proud to be this stupid, my question is when does this become a health concern? DISCUSS

What about fat guys....who say there the rugby build lol

"Seems there are a lot of idiots on here who are proud to be this stupid, my question is when does this become a health concern? DISCUSS "

When the guy can't breathe whilst I'm sitting on his face?

"What about fat guys....who say there the rugby build lol "

That does make me laugh. Look at the rugby players of today and compare there build with people who say they are on here. It's just cover for being out of shape.

Proud to be average here.

Gravesend

Surely when the fat chick in question feels unwell or suffers a condition brought on by being overweight .. Til then leave the fat chick alone to enjoy her life as she wants to

"Seems there are a lot of idiots on here who are proud to be this stupid, my question is when does this become a health concern? DISCUSS

When the guy can't breathe whilst I'm sitting on his face? "

No, no, no. You wont be comfortable like that. Here, let me put a pillow there for you first

Gravesend

"Seems there are a lot of idiots on here who are proud to be this stupid, my question is when does this become a health concern? DISCUSS

When the guy can't breathe whilst I'm sitting on his face? "

mm when will that be

It becomes a problem when my fat arse doesn't fit in my jeans Then I swap my pies for a cucumber salad

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"Ha ha eloquently put. Thread of the day about to explode.

I'm sure it's glandular and not because they eat too much yadah yadah yadah!!! "

Bit cynical there. There are medical conditions that make it very difficult to lose weight.

I have 2 of these conditions.....but I'm sure if I stick to 500 calories a day (only way a diet will work for me) im sure I will have the energy to lift my arm to eat my calorie intake and not struggle to do all the things I have to do

Aside from being fat, I'm very active, rarely ill and dont suffer weight related illnesses

If I am going to die at a younger age due to being a fat chick, I fully intend to enjoy meeting and fucking as many people as I can before then ..... so I suppose it is quite a motivator for me .... pmsl!

When the guy can't breathe whilst I'm sitting on his face?

No, no, no. You wont be comfortable like that. Here, let me put a pillow there for you first "

Didn't take long.

I find men are very helpful when you tell them you need to work off a few stone of lard. That's why I fuck the fit ones,I have to work hard to keep up

Some of the posts on here remind me of those people who boast about smoking forty a day and still run marathons! You know the ones, who ten years later, the ones with a bottle of oxygen in the corner and blood soaked paper hankies they are hawking up into.

Being obese (BMI above 30) increases the risk of heart disease, diabetes, breast cancer, bowel cancer and stroke, this is fact.

Yay! Fat shaming!

"Some of the posts on here remind me of those people who boast about smoking forty a day and still run marathons! You know the ones, who ten years later, the ones with a bottle of oxygen in the corner and blood soaked paper hankies they are hawking up into.

Being obese (BMI above 30) increases the risk of heart disease, diabetes, breast cancer, bowel cancer and stroke, this is fact."

"Some of the posts on here remind me of those people who boast about smoking forty a day and still run marathons! You know the ones, who ten years later, the ones with a bottle of oxygen in the corner and blood soaked paper hankies they are hawking up into.

Being obese (BMI above 30) increases the risk of heart disease, diabetes, breast cancer, bowel cancer and stroke, this is fact."

Well said. It's all very well living for the present but life does have a tendency to creep up and kick you in the balls when it's too late.

"Seems there are alot of bbws on here who are proud to be this size, my question is when does it become a health concern for them and is there a deep lying problem? Is it societal media body image influenced or purly genetic. I believe its a combination of both. Discuss"

Discuss! Grrr.

Women AND men come in all different shapes and sizes.

Get on with your business of sexing it up and try not to worry about the blood pressure of a voluptuous chica.

"Ha ha eloquently put. Thread of the day about to explode.

I'm sure it's glandular and not because they eat too much yadah yadah yadah!!! "

I have big bones.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Im a fat chick and not proud of it at all...terrible yoyo dieter , good job men find me sexy as I dont, theres more to me than my ass luckily

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Yes I am overweight but I have more energy and can do a hell of a lot more than some 'skinny' people If I did not have the injury to my leg that I do I know I could do more exercise than I do right now and get back to being a size 12 or 14 like I used to which at a 16/18 isnt a far off goal

I know a girl who is a size 8 she looks amazing, but as she has a fast metabolism she uses this as an excuse to eat nothing but crap.. Her cholesterol is way way above mine and is now on tablets because its dangerously high.. Slim does not always mean healthy!

This can be argued all day long and forever it's down to each person women and men there's loads of fat men on here to but I'm fat I exercise and have no health problems I have amazing sex a good social life and of course I would love to be skinny but I'm not

It gets brought up so many times on these forums it's getting boring if people are fat and have health problems thts there problem we don't need to discuss it in here lots of people on here are slim curvy athletic and can still be dealing with severe health problems not just fat people xx

[Removed by poster at 28/11/14 10:10:11]

Maybe the OP could have worded his post a bit more diplomatically but he does have a point to a degree.

Now I'm not about to talk about the ladies, I'm only going to talk about myself.

My weight fluctuates depending if I'm on a health kick (off to gym, healthy eating etc) and when I'm no so disciplined!! At the moment I'm in a 'not so disciplined' mode and have put on a few pounds that I need to work off again (starting this weekend, honest!!) and I have to admit, after I'd lost a lot of weight in the past I felt so much healthier, more active, less out of breath after exercise, less lethargic etc.

Everyone has to happy with themselves, if you're a BBW or 'rugby build' guy and happy, great. But from personal experience I'm happier and definitely feel healthier when I'm in slimmer mode!!

lancashire

"Maybe the OP could have worded his post a bit more diplomatically but he does have a point to a degree.

Now I'm not about to talk about the ladies, I'm only going to talk about myself.

My weight fluctuates depending if I'm on a health kick (off to gym, healthy eating etc) and when I'm no so disciplined!! At the moment I'm in a 'not so disciplined' mode and have put on a few pounds that I need to work off again (starting this weekend, honest!!) and I have to admit, after I'd lost a lot of weight in the past I felt so much healthier, more active, less out of breath after exercise, less lethargic etc.

Everyone has to happy with themselves, if you're a BBW or 'rugby build' guy and happy, great. But from personal experience I'm happier and definitely feel healthier when I'm in slimmer mode!! "

I'm a fat chick and have been all my life. I have perfect blood pressure even during two pregnancies, I have a 3.2 cholesterol level, I can run up my stairs without getting out of breath, I can bend to tie my pin laces and I can chase down and catch my son who suffers from a condition called PDA which manifests in a fight or flight response to anxiety.

I am currently losing weight but slowly and I'm doing it for reasons other than health or fitness.

Don't judge fat till you know each and every ones personal situation. You can have the same health issues you mentioned and be slim too

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Funny how fat chicks only get attention on here but wouldn't get noticed out and about on the streets/ clubs by guys

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I was a fat bird. Damn near 30 stone, BMI off the scale for my height (they guessed somewhere round about 70) being a size 24/26 (at 5ft4) Was I proud of it - not at all... I was massively overweight down to overeating and under activity. I could blame hormones, and all sorts... but I blame the fact I over ate, comfort ate, and was drinking too much!

As you can see from the pictures, I'm not like that now. I literally worked my arse off, losing over 17 stone in 5 years. I do have a hormonal issue that makes it harder to lose weight... but I was determined. For a start, I couldn't even get gym clothes big enough, so was doing workout DVDs in my jammas at home - being too embarrassed to go to the gym too. I eat carefully, but don't use diet/low fat products. I started doing the DVD workouts twice a week, and am now a qualified gym instructor, with a BMI of 25 and a size 10/12 - my GP now says my issue with BMI is that because I am so active, its not a true indicator because of the muscle mass. Basically, if I can do it - anyone can.

"I was a fat bird. Damn near 30 stone, BMI off the scale for my height (they guessed somewhere round about 70) being a size 24/26 (at 5ft4) Was I proud of it - not at all... I was massively overweight down to overeating and under activity. I could blame hormones, and all sorts... but I blame the fact I over ate, comfort ate, and was drinking too much!

As you can see from the pictures, I'm not like that now. I literally worked my arse off, losing over 17 stone in 5 years. I do have a hormonal issue that makes it harder to lose weight... but I was determined. For a start, I couldn't even get gym clothes big enough, so was doing workout DVDs in my jammas at home - being too embarrassed to go to the gym too. I eat carefully, but don't use diet/low fat products. I started doing the DVD workouts twice a week, and am now a qualified gym instructor, with a BMI of 25 and a size 10/12 - my GP now says my issue with BMI is that because I am so active, its not a true indicator because of the muscle mass. Basically, if I can do it - anyone can."

inspirational!!!

lancashire

"Funny how fat chicks only get attention on here but wouldn't get noticed out and about on the streets/ clubs by guys "

Really?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

We are we even discussing this.

Again.

Im a chubby bloke with cracking tits and Im bored of this subject

"Funny how fat chicks only get attention on here but wouldn't get noticed out and about on the streets/ clubs by guys "

That's so not true believe me

"Funny how fat chicks only get attention on here but wouldn't get noticed out and about on the streets/ clubs by guys

Really? "

Bit unfair nearly as unfair as good looking men having really small dcks

"I was a fat bird. Damn near 30 stone, BMI off the scale for my height (they guessed somewhere round about 70) being a size 24/26 (at 5ft4) Was I proud of it - not at all... I was massively overweight down to overeating and under activity. I could blame hormones, and all sorts... but I blame the fact I over ate, comfort ate, and was drinking too much!

As you can see from the pictures, I'm not like that now. I literally worked my arse off, losing over 17 stone in 5 years. I do have a hormonal issue that makes it harder to lose weight... but I was determined. For a start, I couldn't even get gym clothes big enough, so was doing workout DVDs in my jammas at home - being too embarrassed to go to the gym too. I eat carefully, but don't use diet/low fat products. I started doing the DVD workouts twice a week, and am now a qualified gym instructor, with a BMI of 25 and a size 10/12 - my GP now says my issue with BMI is that because I am so active, its not a true indicator because of the muscle mass. Basically, if I can do it - anyone can."

wow, you're an inspiration to us all ladybee!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a joy to read an achievement to be incredibly proud of

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Funny since I have had guys stop me in the street to tell me how pretty I am

Lol is that right.....you should be on the comedy channel.

I'm a big girl. Would my health and fitness be better if I was smaller? Undoubtedly. However, food for me is on par if not greater than sex. I'd rather die a few years early but have enjoyed every yummy moment that I was here.

Fantastic read, good on you......

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

". I'd rather die a few years early but have enjoyed every yummy moment that I was here."

would your family feel the same when they lose you

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

According to my doctor, I am fat. For my height I should be 10 stone (I haven't been 10 stone since I was 13 lol). My BMI is also too high. However, I play netball competitively (for which I train twice a week plus a match) and box once a week. I walk every where too. I find it very difficult to lose weight in fact I tend to put on weight (am heavier on the scales the more I exercise) but I am not unhealthy. Anyway, I guess my point is, I must be one of these 'fat birds' then.

". I'd rather die a few years early but have enjoyed every yummy moment that I was here.

would your family feel the same when they lose you"

Family accept who you are no matter the issue

Fantastic

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

". I'd rather die a few years early but have enjoyed every yummy moment that I was here.

Family accept who you are no matter the issue"

cool...

Family accept who you are no matter the issue"

That reminds me of the old eighties infomercials that used to be on TV where the kid brought home a picture of his parents that he had drawn who were a little rotund.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If people are happy with how they look then leave them be.

Milton Keynes

"Funny how fat chicks only get attention on here but wouldn't get noticed out and about on the streets/ clubs by guys

Funny since I have had guys stop me in the street to tell me how pretty I am "

to be fair you are not that fat, I meant the really fat chicks

"Op whats it got to do with you? "

O p is allowed an opinion like anyone else.

Fat bottomed girls make the world go round!! Bbw's Rock!!

I;m a fat girl and apart from cancer im pretty healthy

"Op whats it got to do with you?

O p is allowed an opinion like anyone else."

I dont recall saying he cant have a opinion. Was asking why it concerns hin for

"I'm a fat chick but I do exercise so no it's not a health concern! It's how I am curvy and damn proud of it "

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Because lettuce tastes shit?

"I'm a fat chick but I do exercise so no it's not a health concern! It's how I am curvy and damn proud of it "

That's my Girl

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Seems there are a lot of idiots on here who are proud to be this stupid, my question is when does this become a health concern? DISCUSS "

Could it be when the 'Fat chicks' get hold of him?

"Because lettuce tastes shit?"

No good story ever started "I was having this salad, then..."

Oooooo we're all getting very frenzied over this subject today ..... now where's that Mars Bar I was holding ..... time for elevenses I reckon! !

How do you know that? Or do you mean you give attention to fat women on here you wouldn't look twice at in public?

Marilyn Monroe was a size 16.

Just saying

fat girls are popular here as some men will fuck anything, go on dating sites and id say they would struggle to be as popular

"Seems there are alot of bbws on here who are proud to be this size, my question is when does it become a health concern for them and is there a deep lying problem? Is it societal media body image influenced or purly genetic. I believe its a combination of both. Discuss

fat girls are popular here as some men will fuck anything, go on dating sites and id say they would struggle to be as popular "

Says a lot about men doesn't it

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Marilyn Monroe was a size 16.

Just saying "

Myth - Marilyn had a 23 inch waist and a 36D bust... so probably a size 10 - so maybe an american 16 which is a UK 12 now.

Milton Keynes

How do you know that? Or do you mean you give attention to fat women on here you wouldn't look twice at in public? "

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

Funny how no one goes on about people being overly skinny what about there health issues lol ....

anyway for a "fat chick'' my healths perfectly fine

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Funny how no one goes on about people being overly skinny what about there health issues lol ....

anyway for a "fat chick'' my healths perfectly fine "

they do.... size zero models and the concerns that the fashion industry promotes excessive slimming...

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

"Funny how no one goes on about people being overly skinny what about there health issues lol ....

they do.... size zero models and the concerns that the fashion industry promotes excessive slimming..."

yeah but not as much as people go on about weight duckie

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they do.... size zero models and the concerns that the fashion industry promotes excessive slimming...

yeah but not as much as people go on about weight duckie "

maybe because there are more bigger than smaller cluckie...

"Seems there are alot of bbws on here who are proud to be this size, my question is when does it become a health concern for them and is there a deep lying problem? Is it societal media body image influenced or purly genetic. I believe its a combination of both. Discuss

fat girls are popular here as some men will fuck anything, go on dating sites and id say they would struggle to be as popular "

ooh I'm on one of them too and oh yeah I get more messages on there than my mate who is skinny.

Hmm next fallacy you want disproving

"Maybe the OP could have worded his post a bit more diplomatically but he does have a point to a degree.

Everyone has to happy with themselves, if you're a BBW or 'rugby build' guy and happy, great. But from personal experience I'm happier and definitely feel healthier when I'm in slimmer mode!! "

And don't you find this site helps you work off those few extra pounds ?

The OP went on a crash diet and lost so much wait he completely disappeared

fat girls are popular here as some men will fuck anything, go on dating sites and id say they would struggle to be as popular

ooh I'm on one of them too and oh yeah I get more messages on there than my mate who is skinny.

Hmm next fallacy you want disproving"

Disprove the fact I'm a shit shag

As you can see from the pictures, I'm not like that now. I literally worked my arse off, losing over 17 stone in 5 years. I do have a hormonal issue that makes it harder to lose weight... but I was determined. For a start, I couldn't even get gym clothes big enough, so was doing workout DVDs in my jammas at home - being too embarrassed to go to the gym too. I eat carefully, but don't use diet/low fat products. I started doing the DVD workouts twice a week, and am now a qualified gym instructor, with a BMI of 25 and a size 10/12 - my GP now says my issue with BMI is that because I am so active, its not a true indicator because of the muscle mass. Basically, if I can do it - anyone can.

Fantastic "

Loved this. Its only when people finally accept the basic premise that to lose weight you have to eat less energy than you expend that it begins to happen. If someone likes kebabs too much to not give them up, fair enough. But your going to have to burn it off with exercise. If you can't exercise, because of a health condition, then you have to watch what you eat. You don't have to go hungry, just eat lots of the right stuff. Its about sacrifice.

With regards to metabolism, that's a bit of an excuse really. Nobodies metabolism deviates significantly enough to warrant putting on 10 stones. It doesn't help, but it is only a very small part of the equation. Serious about losing weight? See a Dr, not Fatfighters. Unless you like bit of dust.

Good for you girl some people just open there sad mouths and let the words out no respect

"I'm a fat chick but I do exercise so no it's not a health concern! It's how I am curvy and damn proud of it

Good for you girl some people just open there sad mouths and let the words out no respect"

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

can see why you proud sexy minx very taste must say xxx

Oh dear he obviously couldn't cope with all those beautiful, confident women of every size and left. Or he was smothered by a fat chick. I never sat on his face I promise.

"Oh dear he obviously couldn't cope with all those beautiful, confident women of every size and left. Or he was smothered by a fat chick. I never sat on his face I promise. "

I hope someone does x

I think he has been smothered rip in peace delusional opxx

"Yay! Fat shaming!"