FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What you like about the younger people here x

What you like about the younger people here x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me well the ones i have meet dont have the hang-up s about life what some have when get older....... its like you meet them and its all New . Some really lovely young-people on this site. kisses jo. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the ones that let me fuck 'em are great

don't care much for the ones that don't

"the ones that let me fuck 'em are great

don't care much for the ones that don't "

well thats strat to the point ,, lol

it's the way their ears prick up and their tails wag when you whistle "c'mere boy, c'mere....there's a good boy"

what ages are we talking here? i'm 33 anc consider myself young and look younger!

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"it's the way their ears prick up and their tails wag when you whistle "c'mere boy, c'mere....there's a good boy""

Be fair though - that will have the same effect on any males, even us ancient relics

"what ages are we talking here? i'm 33 anc consider myself young and look younger! "
18.19 s 20s 30s ,, lol i am not old 40s going on 27 ,, lol

I have no thought about them as I'm never going to play with them or have much interaction with them unless they write something profound/funny etc in the forums and I respond.

What's young though? On our profile I say I prefer ladies over 40, mainly because I don't think a younger lady would be interested in me, and I feel concious of being labelled a sad old man if I chased younger ladies

But....the last lady I entertained, just last weekend, is just 30. Is this young?

It really depends on the moment, on the person and the situation

"it's the way their ears prick up and their tails wag when you whistle "c'mere boy, c'mere....there's a good boy"

Be fair though - that will have the same effect on any males, even us ancient relics"

ah, but minus the puppy eyes!

[Removed by poster at 10/08/10 13:23:57]

"it's the way their ears prick up and their tails wag when you whistle "c'mere boy, c'mere....there's a good boy"

Be fair though - that will have the same effect on any males, even us ancient relics

ah, but minus the puppy eyes!"

your post made me smile ,, lol xxx

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

we have found at clubs everyone is freindly wether old or young. also there is a lot of younger girls and older males of a couple. I supose that is like us although hubby is 35 and i am 25 (on saterday) I don't think we could say which we prefere I don't think we have been swinging long enough.

"it's the way their ears prick up and their tails wag when you whistle "c'mere boy, c'mere....there's a good boy""

haha that made me chuckle

" For me well the ones i have meet dont have the hang-up s about life what some have when get older....... its like you meet them and its all New . Some really lovely young-people on this site. kisses jo. xxx"

And you are as delicious yourself Game, sure any young guy would love to be seduced by those sexy eyes!!

Anyway, how the devil are you?

xx

" For me well the ones i have meet dont have the hang-up s about life what some have when get older....... its like you meet them and its all New . Some really lovely young-people on this site. kisses jo. xxx

And you are as delicious yourself Game, sure any young guy would love to be seduced by those sexy eyes!!

Anyway, how the devil are you?

xx"

it's there subtlety...they're never as obvious. perhaps they're just shy??

I like some of the younger people in swinging because some have beer bellies, stretch marks, saggy bottoms and hair loss.

It makes some of us old gits feel so much better about ourselves

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Lol.... im young and i prefer people who are older than me coz they know what they are doing... hence paul been my beloved

and yes young people have stretch marks and etc too....

Heres me putting my hand up lol

xx bonny

"what ages are we talking here? i'm 33 anc consider myself young and look younger! 18.19 s 20s 30s ,, lol i am not old 40s going on 27 ,, lol"

ohh i like you, never thought of myself as a younger member b4 lmao

"what ages are we talking here? i'm 33 anc consider myself young and look younger! 18.19 s 20s 30s ,, lol i am not old 40s going on 27 ,, lol

ohh i like you, never thought of myself as a younger member b4 lmao"

my personal experience on here is lots of guys around 26, then they jump up to 45 apart from a small share. i therefore put myself in the younger category lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont normaly meet guys younger than 25, just my preference. i have done in the past and its just not my thing

having said that i am currently emailing a very hot looking 23 year old rugby player there's gotta be exceptions to every rule right?!?!

"i dont normaly meet guys younger than 25, just my preference. i have done in the past and its just not my thing

having said that i am currently emailing a very hot looking 23 year old rugby player there's gotta be exceptions to every rule right?!?!"

oh it would be rude not to! lolol

"i dont normaly meet guys younger than 25, just my preference. i have done in the past and its just not my thing

having said that i am currently emailing a very hot looking 23 year old rugby player there's gotta be exceptions to every rule right?!?!"

rules are made to be broken

my age limits are a guild line only, to stop everyone mailing me and if i dont like them i can use..... your outaide my stated age limit.....as a cop out to get rid lol but i have met on occasion older and younger if i like them enough

Well I am 37 and in my prime-time if life I think if I want younger ladies it's easier to hit the night club lol

Myself and Matthew are a 'young' couple, but we are attracted to both young and 'older' people. Me especially, i just love an older man... mel gibson, bruce willis mmm anyday! :P

"I like some of the younger people in swinging because some have beer bellies, stretch marks, saggy bottoms and hair loss.

It makes some of us old gits feel so much better about ourselves "

coudna purrit betta mesel!

We like to see younger couples/ladies on here. Even better to get a message off them too.We find it such a compliment to hear from them if there 18/19/20 etc etc.

Thhey are a welcome sight and this day in age most younger couples are positive in what they want and how they get it. We like that, young,firm,hard,soft and using all of that to equal us in the pleasure stakes.

All this said,at 35+32 we arnt past it yet like and consider ourselves young too...Come on though, nice young lady, nice young hard fella. Who wouldnt find that a turn on.??

xxxx

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Its all a matter of attitude and personality, understandably people have hang ups over meeting younger guys or ladys over social hang ups or preferences. But from my little experience so far from this site equality is a big thing.

» Add a new message to this topic