FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being held open

Being held open

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most of my friends seem to like having their pussy held open while I lick and suck them, I find this very erotic, what's the general consensus?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

I love holding Mrs lips apart while another guy links or enters her. Very horn y.

By *ike00465Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I love holding Mrs lips apart while another guy links or enters her. Very horn y.n

"

me too like a wide open pussy

By *ike00465Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I love holding Mrs lips apart while another guy links or enters her. Very horn y.n

"

me too like a wide open pussy

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I love holding Mrs lips apart while another guy links or enters her. Very horn y. "
I like this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesnt do anything for me or Stu, I just love being touched or licked all through my pussy being held open reduces contact and Stu feels it looks a bit medical rather than sexy.

Emily x

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Most of my friends seem to like having their pussy held open while I lick and suck them, I find this very erotic, what's the general consensus? "

Not all the time... But tends to make me more sensitive so can be very horny... Also to be held open by your partner for another man can be horny too... Not sure would like photos like this though

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I need a rib spreader on my bits!

mildred sometimes opens her pussy for me as I lick her

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Holding my lips open (right at the top, so my clit pokes out) is the only way I can cum through oral or other clit stimulation - otherwise it just doesnt hit the spot lol.

Some women find direct clit stim like that too sensitive. But for me, its a definite necessity - regardless of whether the guy likes it or not

"Holding my lips open (right at the top, so my clit pokes out) is the only way I can cum through oral or other clit stimulation - otherwise it just doesnt hit the spot lol.

Some women find direct clit stim like that too sensitive. But for me, its a definite necessity - regardless of whether the guy likes it or not "

same here so like it for us

By *ifferent69Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Yep it works for me....

Also if your luckily enough to be with a couple as threesome, then the lady allows her guy open them for you...... Followed by an invite whether verbal or look......

WOWSER......!!

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I'd rather open em myself if needed to get in deep with my tongue... I find its better to get the clit to come out or be more accessible is to apply a slight pressure above the public mound with one hand and tease the gspot with fingers of the other hand while my tongue does its magic........ Everyone's different I had an ex that liked me sacking on her labia...... It's better to use different techniques to see what works for your particular meet

» Add a new message to this topic