FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Black women on Fab

Black women on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackky OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashford Kent

Most of the black women ie 90% of them do not accomodate and 70% of them do not have face picture on their profile but want men to do so.What a world,done the research overnight today.lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Switch to the green women....you might find better statistics

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Yet you don't accommodate or have a face pic, so I'm missing your point!

Ashford Kent

"Switch to the green women....you might find better statistics "
Selfish people end up having their selves

Ashford Kent

"Yet you don't accommodate or have a face pic, so I'm missing your point!"
Yes!I don't display but I attach if I message but those who don't have them don't need to complain

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Yet you don't accommodate or have a face pic, so I'm missing your point!Yes!I don't display but I attach if I message but those who don't have them don't need to complain"

How do you know that the profiles you have researched don't have face pics they can send in their private gallery?

Ashford Kent

"Yet you don't accommodate or have a face pic, so I'm missing your point!Yes!I don't display but I attach if I message but those who don't have them don't need to complain

How do you know that the profiles you have researched don't have face pics they can send in their private gallery? "

I have time to read them because I was on my own at work for 12 hours(construction site security)doing nothing just browsing profiles for fun.lol

evesham

"Yet you don't accommodate or have a face pic, so I'm missing your point!Yes!I don't display but I attach if I message but those who don't have them don't need to complain

How do you know that the profiles you have researched don't have face pics they can send in their private gallery? I have time to read them because I was on my own at work for 12 hours(construction site security)doing nothing just browsing profiles for fun.lol "

So you read profiles, well done . But some don't say they have face pics available in private do your assumptions are not valid.

Ashford Kent

How do you know that the profiles you have researched don't have face pics they can send in their private gallery? I have time to read them because I was on my own at work for 12 hours(construction site security)doing nothing just browsing profiles for fun.lol

So you read profiles, well done . But some don't say they have face pics available in private do your assumptions are not valid. "

it is very good to read profiles before messaging because you need to know what the person want. There was a lady she want me to send my picture when don't have any even on friends only,that is unfair

evesham

How do you know that the profiles you have researched don't have face pics they can send in their private gallery? I have time to read them because I was on my own at work for 12 hours(construction site security)doing nothing just browsing profiles for fun.lol

So you read profiles, well done . But some don't say they have face pics available in private do your assumptions are not valid. it is very good to read profiles before messaging because you need to know what the person want. There was a lady she want me to send my picture when don't have any even on friends only,that is unfair"

But there is the private gallery. She could have 100 pics in there and you will never know because it doesn't say on her profile.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

So you read profiles, well done . But some don't say they have face pics available in private do your assumptions are not valid. it is very good to read profiles before messaging because you need to know what the person want. There was a lady she want me to send my picture when don't have any even on friends only,that is unfair"

Do you have the magical power to view peoples private galleries?

There are three options for pics.

Public, friends only and private.

So how many profiles were in your sample to get a 90% figure and did you mail them all to ask if they had a face pic in private ?

You've made a huge assumption - can you back it up?

A

Ashford Kent

So you read profiles, well done . But some don't say they have face pics available in private do your assumptions are not valid. it is very good to read profiles before messaging because you need to know what the person want. There was a lady she want me to send my picture when don't have any even on friends only,that is unfair

So how many profiles were in your sample to get a 90% figure and did you mail them all to ask if they had a face pic in private ?

A"

I mailed some who matched what I want after reading their profiles,you can chect it yourself. Most of them are in greater london followed by west midland.lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've met 2 black ladies off fab.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

So you read profiles, well done . But some don't say they have face pics available in private do your assumptions are not valid. it is very good to read profiles before messaging because you need to know what the person want. There was a lady she want me to send my picture when don't have any even on friends only,that is unfair

AI mailed some who matched what I want after reading their profiles,you can chect it yourself. Most of them are in greater london followed by west midland.lol"

You didn't answer the question.

Did they reply and tell you they have no face pics or are you basing your assumption on simply what you could/couldn't see?

A

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

"Most of the black women ie 90% of them do not accomodate and 70% of them do not have face picture on their profile but want men to do so.What a world,done the research overnight today.lol. "

A slight speculation on my behalf, but I feel most single women, regardless of race, have hidden face pictures and don't accommodate. It would be safe to pressure for their own personal security, there are many strange people around.

...and why would you call yourself '_lackky' ?

Ashford Kent

AI mailed some who matched what I want after reading their profiles,you can chect it yourself. Most of them are in greater london followed by west midland.lol

Did they reply and tell you they have no face pics or are you basing your assumption on simply what you could/couldn't see?

A"

based on what I could see and read.lol

"Most of the black women ie 90% of them do not accomodate and 70% of them do not have face picture on their profile but want men to do so.What a world,done the research overnight today.lol.

A slight speculation on my behalf, but I feel most single women, regardless of race, have hidden face pictures and don't accommodate. It would be safe to pressure for their own personal security, there are many strange people around.

...and why would you call yourself '_lackky' ? "

lol

S x

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

AI mailed some who matched what I want after reading their profiles,you can chect it yourself. Most of them are in greater london followed by west midland.lol

Abased on what I could see and read.lol "

So an assumption rather than fact.

A

Ashford Kent

"Most of the black women ie 90% of them do not accomodate and 70% of them do not have face picture on their profile but want men to do so.What a world,done the research overnight today.lol.

...and why would you call yourself '_lackky' ? "

And why would you call yourself Lekoople?

Ashford Kent

...and why would you call yourself '_lackky' ? lol

S x"

why would they call their selves _ekoople?

I'm not a black woman, but most women (i'm guesing of any colour) on here get sent a lot of messages, we need to be able to sift through our messages really quickly and being sent a face pic or see one on your profile makes that a lot easier, we wanna find the guy attractive and figure it out right away.

If there's no face pic but a message is good then we might (but unlikely to due to too many messages and wanting to delete them quick before inbox is overfull) overlook this. My inbox is a mess right now, loads of ignored messages, i always chat to my friends and then any potential fucks i delete most of them coz there's too many to be able to fuck them all for a start, so i out who i don't fancy and they're gone and yeah i sometimes hide my face pic as well because i dget messages saying "i saw you *wherever* the other day" and that makes me paranoid- especially paranoid if the guy sending the pic has none of his own for me to identify him.

Ashford Kent

[Removed by poster at 29/11/14 09:13:36]

Ashford Kent

Abased on what I could see and read.lol

A"

I think that you can only judge on what you can see,read than what you cannot see like private"truth of life"

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Abased on what I could see and read.lol

AI think that you can only judge on what you can see,read than what you cannot see like private"truth of life""

Not really. It's common for people to hide face pics.

I assume anyone serious about meeting would have one somewhere in private. As is often said - this isn't blind date!

And if they respond saying they don't have one available? Move on to those that do.

Simple.

A

How do you know that the profiles you have researched don't have face pics they can send in their private gallery? I have time to read them because I was on my own at work for 12 hours(construction site security)doing nothing just browsing profiles for fun.lol "

I nicked the cement mixer whilst you were on fab

"Most of the black women ie 90% of them do not accomodate and 70% of them do not have face picture on their profile but want men to do so.What a world,done the research overnight today.lol. "

Ashford Kent

I nicked the cement mixer whilst you were on fab "

lol you cannot nick cement mixer on your own,you have to bring some strong guys and forklift to do that.By that time I have dialed 999

I nicked the cement mixer whilst you were on fab lol you cannot nick cement mixer on your own,you have to bring some strong guys and forklift to do that.By that time I have dialed 999 "

We are resourceful, and stealthlike

Germany / Manchester

"...and why would you call yourself '_lackky' ? And why would you call yourself Lekoople? "

The name comes from 'The Couple' but having a love for the sound of the French language I used 'LeKoople' using the 'K' instead. 'K' being the 11th letter in the alphabet and coincidentally my favourite number.

Back to your post sir. -Mr.

Ashford Kent

"...and why would you call yourself '_lackky' ? And why would you call yourself Lekoople?

The name comes from 'The Couple' but having a love for the sound of the French language I used 'LeKoople' using the 'K' instead. 'K' being the 11th letter in the alphabet and coincidentally my favourite number.

Back to your post sir. -Mr."

and"_lackky"too is a nickname of one african musician I like#caseclosed

By *otebonydeluxeWoman  over a year ago

earls barton

Am a black woman.got kids at home so that's why I don't show face picture or have meet at home.and were your face picture mr B

Surely you have 2 options, message and politely ask for a face pic if you're interested or move on to the next profile??

"Surely you have 2 options, message and politely ask for a face pic if you're interested or move on to the next profile??"

Noooooo, that's far too easy

Ashford Kent

"Am a black woman.got kids at home so that's why I don't show face picture or have meet at home.and were your face picture mr B "
I am saying they should show their face but they will ask you yours while they hide theirs

"Am a black woman.got kids at home so that's why I don't show face picture or have meet at home.and were your face picture mr B I am saying they should show their face but they will ask you yours while they hide theirs "

People can do what they like and run their profile as they wish as long as they do so within the site rules. You're not obliged to message them or do as they say! Someone has to be the first to send a face pic if neither has one on public display. I think if you send a first message its only polite to attach a face pic so you know who you're chatting to and no time is wasted chatting if you're not for them.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Grrr people not doing what other people want grrrr!

Did someone say black women ?

"I've met 2 black ladies off fab. "

Yep same here .....a 3rd would be nice

[Removed by poster at 29/11/14 15:12:02]

Germany / Manchester

"Am a black woman.got kids at home so that's why I don't show face picture or have meet at home.and were your face picture mr B "

On our private gallery.

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Been trying to find a play mate for me and my black bi lady for months not one offer off a serious person and we have pics and can accomadate xxxx

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

" ...

"

Completely agree with you. I don't have face 'pics' for the whole world to see nor will I send any over the internet to strangers. Yet, I will go on Skype webcam if I do feel that I might want to meet that person

And I won't let any stranger in my home; it is a big risk for any single woman to take. And I classify a stranger as anyone who I have met less than 10 times

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. What sample size did you use to come to this conclusion. ? Did you calculate the mean and standard deviation?

» Add a new message to this topic