FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples only nights at clubs

Couples only nights at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex-a-frolics OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Many couples complain about clubs saying too many single guys. Now I understand a greedy girls night when women want lots of men but as a straight male as part of a couple I get little fun on these nights. Why is it then that clubs who have a couples only night say it's not busy, has that got something to do with the price hike for single guys, meaning they would make less money, 2 people more spend on drinks than 1 though?

So is a couples only night a viable option maybe 1 night a week or should there be some kind of happy medium & the number of single guys be regulated better? One club we went to got it all wrong let a group of singles in early & then hardly any couples turned up so there was a complete in balance!

Whatever any club does will not please everybody & obviously a club has to maximise it's profits but to be busy the customers(us) need to be able to voice their opinions also. What system works best for you guys & do some clubs get it right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes clubs cant survive with no single men it seems, so yes they cant say no to them lol.

I think clubs can pull off one couples only night a week but any more than that and they would loose money, what I never get is why all clubs seem to have the couples night on the same night of the week, seems daft to me, I wish some clubs would have a couples night on a Friday so I have someone to go Saturdays, there has been many a Saturday night I've fancied going to a club but all clubs seem to be couples nights Saturday, can some local club sort this please

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"I think clubs can pull off one couples only night a week but any more than that and they would loose money, what I never get is why all clubs seem to have the couples night on the same night of the week, seems daft to me, I wish some clubs would have a couples night on a Friday so I have someone to go Saturdays, there has been many a Saturday night I've fancied going to a club but all clubs seem to be couples nights Saturday, can some local club sort this please "

I think you will find that the couples only nights do actually include single ladies, especially the two local ones

"I think clubs can pull off one couples only night a week but any more than that and they would loose money, what I never get is why all clubs seem to have the couples night on the same night of the week, seems daft to me, I wish some clubs would have a couples night on a Friday so I have someone to go Saturdays, there has been many a Saturday night I've fancied going to a club but all clubs seem to be couples nights Saturday, can some local club sort this please

I think you will find that the couples only nights do actually include single ladies, especially the two local ones "

They do but I'm not bi so no point me going, I can't see many women letting me borrow their fella for an hour can you

we only attend on couples only nights, they are generally busy, the revenue from the singles nights certainly help the club, but the couples night at lc is generally busy aswell

By *ex-a-frolics OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Yes the singles only applies to men, no club in their right mind will cap the number of single ladies attending bi or otherwise.

We have been to a few couples only nights but aren't keen. Find the atmosphere totally different and often find it lacks something

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Agree with little miss cali above. Couples nights tend to be a little too cliquey for us - though we did we find them a gentle introduction when we first started swinging. We now prefer the added excitement (and attention for S) that the single men bring. We stopped going to Liberty Elite when entry was restricted to couples only

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Liberty elite are now couples and single ladies only......it seems to be working for them.

"Liberty elite are now couples and single ladies only......it seems to be working for them."

That's a real shame, it used to be a really nice club.

Personally, if i'm going to a club it's because I want to have sex with men. Therefore I want there to be a variety of nice men able to have sex with me. So really, the more single men the better because I'm not interested in mff threesomes.

"I think clubs can pull off one couples only night a week but any more than that and they would loose money, what I never get is why all clubs seem to have the couples night on the same night of the week, seems daft to me, I wish some clubs would have a couples night on a Friday so I have someone to go Saturdays, there has been many a Saturday night I've fancied going to a club but all clubs seem to be couples nights Saturday, can some local club sort this please

I think you will find that the couples only nights do actually include single ladies, especially the two local ones

They do but I'm not bi so no point me going, I can't see many women letting me borrow their fella for an hour can you "

My thoughts exactly

there are a few couples out there that like watching one half play with another half of another couple

They do but I'm not bi so no point me going, I can't see many women letting me borrow their fella for an hour can you "

I would! But maybe we are one of those elusive couples....

"there are a few couples out there that like watching one half play with another half of another couple "

"there are a few couples out there that like watching one half play with another half of another couple "

I'll have to go one Saturday night and walk round finding men i fancy then ask if it's ok if i pinch him for an hour, I'm guessing I'd get more slaps than approvals

"there are a few couples out there that like watching one half play with another half of another couple

I'll have to go one Saturday night and walk round finding men i fancy then ask if it's ok if i pinch him for an hour, I'm guessing I'd get more slaps than approvals "

ha ha, you may be pleasantly suprised

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"there are a few couples out there that like watching one half play with another half of another couple

I'll have to go one Saturday night and walk round finding men i fancy then ask if it's ok if i pinch him for an hour, I'm guessing I'd get more slaps than approvals

ha ha, you may be pleasantly suprised"

Yes you'd be surprised, equally some couples, aren't fully couples, if you get what I mean..... Of course simple answer is stop being boring, learn to love the pussy, then you could just plonk yourself in a orgy room and soon find you got cock and pussy and hands all over you!

Yes you'd be surprised, equally some couples, aren't fully couples, if you get what I mean..... Of course simple answer is stop being boring, learn to love the pussy, then you could just plonk yourself in a orgy room and soon find you got cock and pussy and hands all over you! "

there could be a few fellas that might say the same to your fella

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Yes you'd be surprised, equally some couples, aren't fully couples, if you get what I mean..... Of course simple answer is stop being boring, learn to love the pussy, then you could just plonk yourself in a orgy room and soon find you got cock and pussy and hands all over you!

there could be a few fellas that might say the same to your fella "

Lol... Well who could blame then, if he sucked cock like he licks pussy!

there could be a few fellas that might say the same to your fella

Lol... Well who could blame then, if he sucked cock like he licks pussy!"

They do but I'm not bi so no point me going, I can't see many women letting me borrow their fella for an hour can you

I would! But maybe we are one of those elusive couples.... "

Not quite on your own there

Yes you'd be surprised, equally some couples, aren't fully couples, if you get what I mean..... Of course simple answer is stop being boring, learn to love the pussy, then you could just plonk yourself in a orgy room and soon find you got cock and pussy and hands all over you! "

Awww it's not my fault women are shit at oral, I've tried it, didn't like it so stopped bothering

if you can find me somewhere where I can learn to love pussy hey I'll give anything a go

» Add a new message to this topic