FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinger at my house!

Swinger at my house!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A mate of mine is a salesman (loft conversions) and he said recently he knocked a house and a women let him in and she was in her towel and a dressing gown. He said he'd come back if she'd like to get dressed but she said no come on in.

Apparently she was very flirty and 1 thing led to another and he left after getting a blowjob and the only reason they didn't fuck was she was on her period!

Has anyone on here ever been naughty in similar situations!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not necessarily a swinger - but a pair of horny fuckers lol

"not necessarily a swinger - but a pair of horny fuckers lol "

Let's hear the situation you've had?

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I once invited the post woman in, haven't had mail mail delivered since

"not necessarily a swinger - but a pair of horny fuckers lol

Let's hear the situation you've had? "

i was talking about the situation you mentioned not me

"A mate of mine is a salesman (loft conversions) and he said recently he knocked a house and a women let him in and she was in her towel and a dressing gown. He said he'd come back if she'd like to get dressed but she said no come on in.

Apparently she was very flirty and 1 thing led to another and he left after getting a blowjob and the only reason they didn't fuck was she was on her period!

Has anyone on here ever been naughty in similar situations! "

Lucky b*st*rd, lol.

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

On a summer sunday morning i had a sexy british cross fundraiser knocking at my door, i invited her in to my house and also started flirting but she was smart enougt to leave with charity donations without exchanging her mobile number...nothing haaped between us but i ended having donating few bucks to charity

I had a new bathroom put in a couple of years ago, the guy was really flirty with me, I was sat on the pc doing something on Spotify, put a song on that obviously cought his ear and he came in and started leaning over me looking at the computer, he got a little to close for just normal looking over my shoulder when I turned my head to look at him he was right there there was like an inch apart eye contact, if I'd have puckered up i could have kissed him without moving in funny thing was he didn't even move he just stayed there looking at me an inch from my face, I was a little shocked and moved my head back after a short time, I know this sounds daft but I swear if I'd have gone in for the kiss he'd have been totally ok with that

what worries me about such situations is what if you read the signs wrong

"I had a new bathroom put in a couple of years ago, the guy was really flirty with me, I was sat on the pc doing something on Spotify, put a song on that obviously cought his ear and he came in and started leaning over me looking at the computer, he got a little to close for just normal looking over my shoulder when I turned my head to look at him he was right there there was like an inch apart eye contact, if I'd have puckered up i could have kissed him without moving in funny thing was he didn't even move he just stayed there looking at me an inch from my face, I was a little shocked and moved my head back after a short time, I know this sounds daft but I swear if I'd have gone in for the kiss he'd have been totally ok with that

what worries me about such situations is what if you read the signs wrong "

If you read the signs wrong you just say sorry...show me flesh and try again! Ga

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I had a new bathroom put in a couple of years ago, the guy was really flirty with me, I was sat on the pc doing something on Spotify, put a song on that obviously cought his ear and he came in and started leaning over me looking at the computer, he got a little to close for just normal looking over my shoulder when I turned my head to look at him he was right there there was like an inch apart eye contact, if I'd have puckered up i could have kissed him without moving in funny thing was he didn't even move he just stayed there looking at me an inch from my face, I was a little shocked and moved my head back after a short time, I know this sounds daft but I swear if I'd have gone in for the kiss he'd have been totally ok with that

what worries me about such situations is what if you read the signs wrong "

When you said you moved your head back I was half expecting you to say you gave him a headbut.

» Add a new message to this topic