FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > would you???

would you???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been single for just over a year now and wouldn't mind finding someone now! i was on here with my ex and enjoyed the lifestyle! so ideally would love to find someone who is also into swinging! anyone else looking for the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No I prefer to be single, cos I would get bored of pumping the same pussie everyday. I need variety in my life lol

"I have been single for just over a year now and wouldn't mind finding someone now! i was on here with my ex and enjoyed the lifestyle! so ideally would love to find someone who is also into swinging! anyone else looking for the same? "

theres loads of blokes looking for the same mate, you are definitely not on your own

"I have been single for just over a year now and wouldn't mind finding someone now! i was on here with my ex and enjoyed the lifestyle! so ideally would love to find someone who is also into swinging! anyone else looking for the same?

theres loads of blokes looking for the same mate, you are definitely not on your own"

I know its just would seem easier to meet someone already in the lifestyle than try to get someone involved!

I'd love to find someone but I'm not holding my breath! Been on dating sites etc but now I just think if something is meant to be it'll happen (fingers, but not legs, crossed!!)

Haha very true!!

» Add a new message to this topic